Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22533 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Stunning, amazing idea. In the event that without a doubt you do as such then I ensure the favourable circumstances that you can get is less otherwise known as you lose. So on the off chance that you need to get these advantages in exchanging at that point, the primary concern you need to do is examine the best. Cause examination of the best will without a doubt imagine that purchasing low time will positively be more gainful. In this way, be savvy and think somebody is carefully.When exchanging then organizing their exploration and interesting best, else it would all be destroyed
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

I am replying to ur subject buy high sell low this is a noob moves.. Much better u need to buy low sell high if u want to a good profit..
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

I think it’s vice versa, you need sell high buy low. How can you have a profit if you sell low buy high. You will have no income in that prospect. Just saying. But apply my opinion it will help you.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

It is very hard to always catch the dippest and the top. So we just have to be contented for as long as there is a gain. I learned the hard way before. Human as we are, we keep wanting for more until we end up losing. Discipline and contentment helps a lot.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform

Are you trying to saay the exact opposite thung that your statement means. Because in order to be successful in this thing we need to stick the rule to buy low and sell high. That us how business works. When you are buying high and selling low you will just lead into a bankruptcy because you are not gaining anymore you are losing a lot of money. It is normal to lose money sometimes but do not set your goal just lile that if that is your goal then do not trade at all.
Agreed! If you will go for selling your bitcoins at lower rates than the actual price at which you bought those bitcoins, then there is no point of doing so. You will get only one thing and that is you will lose your money. You need to plan the tings in a way that you get the maximum benefit at the time when you go for selling your bitcoins instead of losing your own money with your own hands. Think and plan well.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

Why?
why you sell your coin with losses?Don't do this.control emotion and wait for coin price when increase.
Indeed, this mistake or blunder is usually done by those people who are really emotional and have very bad control over their sentiments. There is no way for expert and old traders to sell their coins at losses. They are going to hold coin for a long time in order to at least have some profit with it or at least sell it at the same price they bought it. There is nothing wise in selling low than the price you bought it.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:32 PM

It is very hard to always catch the dippest and the top. So we just have to be contented for as long as there is a gain. I learned the hard way before. Human as we are, we keep wanting for more until we end up losing. Discipline and contentment helps a lot.
Those who checked price everyday they catch pump and dump at top and this is an art those who are devoted to earn a lot they do these things because they want to earn profit and after all bitcoin give to those who give their everything to it and now dump time is goon and there is no fall in coming days that will take price to the below 10k so avail these small dump to earn big in future otherwise it will be late,
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

If the sale price is less than the purchase price, it will be harmed if the sale price is higher than the purchase price. If you do not know this rule, it will be silly if it is trading. While trading at the time of the price, the number of coins and coins in place of prices are priced at the place. It is only wrong to say that new by people are wrong. Many times forget that it happens. However, in Etherdelta, if the price is higher than the prevailing price, the price is given in the box in the red in the red, it is warned that the price has been set higher.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

I am replying to ur subject buy high sell low this is a noob moves.. Much better u need to buy low sell high if u want to a good profit..
indeed it is very true, because in the trade if you want to get a very good profit typing buy at a low price and continue to be sold in high prices in order to get the desired profit
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

If you need any evidence how many weak hands there are in crypto.. just look at nearly every ICO.
A good trader has only simple and strong technique and it is that buys low and sell high. So if you can follow this rule then I am sure you will never face any problem in your trading and you will always getting profit from your trading so follow and it and become a good trader.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

indeed it is very true, because in the trade if you want to get a very good profit typing buy at a low price and continue to be sold in high prices in order to get the desired profit
This is the only obvious method of enjoying great profits. If you are not following this strategy and are continuously buying coins at high prices while selling them off at low, you should avoid trading then. If you are emotional and are bad at controlling your sentiments or nerves, you should avoid this profession. It is better for you to hold your coin for some long time and sell it off when the prices are high.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

I think this is the good time to buy bitcoin because some predictors are made good prediction about the bitcoin price, Bitcoin price will go up and make new high candle record and according to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

Ultimately no price level can be said to be the peak or bottom value, because the market is constantly responding to the forces of demand and supply and every level is only in the passing. That informs a need to always see whatever current price level for what it is and tag along. The market simply has a mind of its own, best bet is to follow it wherever it goes! Standing in front or thinking instead for it, is a main reason good number of traders often end up buying high and selling low.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

Right, it is better if you will buy low and sell high. In this way, ou can gain an ideal profit that you can use in the future; so if i were you, I prefer to sell it high especially when the price is getting increases; it will be the best way.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

buy high sell low this is common when you are impatience and when you are weak hands
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
At first, I don't believe on what you said about noobs trader but then I realize it exists. One of the reason why they "buy at high price and then sell at lowest price" is because they bought the coins at high price and thinking that it would keep on aiming high then unfortunately it doesn't happened and the worst thing is that the coin's value keep on going down and that made them come up with the idea of selling them in a lowest price because the negativity triggered them which is wrong. And yes, they don't have enough knowledge that it's all part of the game and they thought that the bitcoin might crashed due to the hardfork last few months.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:30:05 AM

how to control simple just relax and mind set and analys the graph nad dont panic buying and wait for the last dump of the coin ang buy and sell high price.
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

This is the only obvious method of enjoying great profits. If you are not following this strategy and are continuously buying coins at high prices while selling them off at low, you should avoid trading then. If you are emotional and are bad at controlling your sentiments or nerves, you should avoid this profession. It is better for you to hold your coin for some long time and sell it off when the prices are high.
There is no doubt in this fact that all people make money by trading after applying this technique. Those who follow it strictly and at right time are those who are later labelled as successful traders. The veterans simply know that at which time they are supposed to buy and when should they sell it off. If you are unable to understand this technique and applying it in practical life, stay away from trading.

mldmkripto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

i believe it's the other way around.. buy low sell high
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

i believe it's the other way around.. buy low sell high
very easy to said that and all people in this world know that thing but who can do that? how we can know that price is low or high. dont just say simple word like this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: