Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is God male or female?  (Read 11525 times)
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:49:51 AM

It is pretty unlikly there is a god at all, but if there is one it is a mean little voyoristic child.
There can be no other explanation to why he has not interfered with the sh1t his creations have done to this planet and each other.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

have no idea,
it was like question when i was a child Cheesy
never pass in thought recently till i read this thread.

a-m

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

God is not a person floating in the clouds. God = life = consciousness. It is in every living creature. God is the life and consciousness of the universe.
The universe becomes self-aware through the living beings that are part of it.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 09:25:56 PM

god has no gender . the question is very silly god is the most powerfull thing god created this world created us . And if you re talking about man made gods then there are a lots of gods with lots of sex . GOD is above everything
pyedpyper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:41:56 PM

About which God u ask? In India its like about 320 million gods any male Smiley
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:14:39 PM

HE is neither boy or a girl. HE is GOD!!!

We are all created, male and female in the image of God. I believe God has no gender.

Yeah me too, i believe god has no gender because god is not a human, so no gender at all. We all human has a gender because god gave it to us to multiply.
piash.tanjin

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

I dont think we need to know this and it does not make any sense.Why such kind of question comes in people mind .....
Dunkerk40

Activity: 92

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
I will write, that probably, God is a creature sexless. In fact as possible to understand expression about what was created by God of man on the character and similarity? In fact there are men, and there are women.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

God is all 30-million genders that Tumblr has created, including the ones they haven't thought up yet.

saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:15:02 AM

It is difficult for me to answer this question, because in different religions, the god or gods are described in different ways and I think that there are several gods of different sex.

degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:46:03 AM

So that He can masturbate to all the suffering that He's caused?

Just kidding; God's not a sexual sadist[citation needed], He's actually an exhibitionist, and gets off on flashing His privates to His prophets. See Exodus 33:23 (in which God famously moons Moses) and Ezekiel 1:27 and 8:2 (in which Ezekiel actually gets a good look at God's genitals, and describes them as being made of fire, though that just raises further questions).

My genitals were on fire once... antibiotics cleared it right up

As for god... well, god doesn't exist!

Until there is physical evidence of a god which can be studied, there is no reason to believe in one

You might as well ask what color dress the tooth fairy likes to wear... it doesn't matter... it's a fairy tale
Hello friend, if god is tangible will you worship him? God in your opinion what, like human beings, can create things that can not be made man, can fly. You believe the theory so do not believe in the existence of supernatural beings, all the creation of god, god has no gender because he is the creator, the destroyer, the all-seeing, all-great things. Learn Al-Quran all your questions the answer is there.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

It is difficult for me to answer this question, because in different religions, the god or gods are described in different ways and I think that there are several gods of different sex.

According to the book of genesis,  we only have one God,  the God the Father.  Maybe there  are other saints that have different sex but they are not God, they are only an ordinary person when they are still living in this world.  They become saints because they do good things to other people. But we only believed  in one God.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:03:24 PM

There is no God, now go out there and spread the word. Finally the truth is coming.
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

My genitals were on fire once... antibiotics cleared it right up

As for god... well, god doesn't exist!

Until there is physical evidence of a god which can be studied, there is no reason to believe in one

You might as well ask what color dress the tooth fairy likes to wear... it doesn't matter... it's a fairy tale

I actually laughed. When a man thinks of God, it is normal for him to imagine that God is male. I can't say about what women imagine. Looking at what is happening in this world, I don't think there is a God.

I once told someone that some aliens came to earth on their spaceship millions of years ago. They did some experiments and created man. Then they created a woman to become's man's partner. They wanted these new beings to work as slaves for them. But humans not only became smarter than the aliens but also reproduced themselves to rebel against their masters. This created problems for the aliens and things went out of control. The aliens had to leave earth never to return. Humans were left to themselves. So, no God.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:48:46 AM

According to the book of genesis,  we only have one God,  the God the Father.  Maybe there  are other saints that have different sex but they are not God, they are only an ordinary person when they are still living in this world.  They become saints because they do good things to other people. But we only believed  in one God.

The book of genesis right? Its a book that has been passed down for thousands of years amd went though countless transalations. I'm not sure i want that as basis. And does it really matter if god has a gender? We probably have several specie in the universe that doesn't even look like us much more has a gender aspect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
VFabio

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

He has both and it's in constant intercourse!
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

I think that it is not necessary to ask such a question, for example, that for us it must be important first of all that God is a spiritual being and he created this whole world. We just have to believe in it and follow the right path.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

why to suppose God is anything remotely resembling a human being? Some religious statements can be a metaphor after all
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

God has elements of both, male and female, within Himself. We call Him "Father" because Jesus was His Son, and because He "fathered everything into existence."

What is more interesting is the fact that God is a being as well as a non-being.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
soumia

Activity: 611

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Gender are characteristics of humans and animals , so god has no gender

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: