Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 per bitcoin  (Read 5566 times)
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

It will happen at some time but we never know the exact time for sure. It would happen in 3 years or 10 years. One thing is certain that we'll see 10.000 $ per coin.
I don't think countries have big effects on that. The more people come to crypto currency scene the more money bring in, better marketcap for the industry. We don't rely on countries or governments, we rely on people. More people equal bigger marketcap, obviously.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:09:13 AM

I think we are going to spend $10,000 per bitcoin sooner than we thought because more countries are legalizing bitcoin. Australia is going to do it on July 1st, India is on its way. What do you think?

We hit $3000 before a lot of people, if not most people, didn't expect it, so I don't see why $10000 isn't possible before again, most people expect it to be hitted.

Bitcoin grows in exponential cycles, so most people aren't ready to process those big numbers. A lot of people still can't believe we hit $3000 recently, the market is processing it, after it's clear that this is the new floor, $5000 is on sight and then $10000... and then nuclear reaction kicks in and you see $100000+
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

I think we are going to spend $10,000 per bitcoin sooner than we thought because more countries are legalizing bitcoin. Australia is going to do it on July 1st, India is on its way. What do you think?

Definitely. There will be a point in time where Bitcoin will definitely reach the 10,000 USD price mark. But despite of the acceptance and legalization of some countries, we still need more acceptance if we want to cross the target price. And with the fast growth it will not be very long now and we will see Bitcoin to reach the price of 10,000 USD per Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

$10,000 per BTC by August 1, 2018

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

India did already declared that bitcoin is legal to them and that's a very good news for the crypto market. Considering the next big country to adopt bitcoin is Australia and for sure there will be a lot of people that is going to like this adoption. Since Australia is one of the richest country in the world and Australians aren't that poor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:12:06 PM

India did already declared that bitcoin is legal to them and that's a very good news for the crypto market. Considering the next big country to adopt bitcoin is Australia and for sure there will be a lot of people that is going to like this adoption. Since Australia is one of the richest country in the world and Australians aren't that poor.
As for Australia, you are really right, I happen to be amazed at this, I remember how this country developed and who were the first settlers.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

As for Australia, you are really right, I happen to be amazed at this, I remember how this country developed and who were the first settlers.

No doubt that this country will contribute a massive adoption to bitcoin and will be supporting it's citizens to use bitcoin. And if that happen, those FUD that are being reported and had read by their people will be gone. As the government says they are good to go with bitcoin, bigger demand is going to come for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

No doubt that this country will contribute a massive adoption to bitcoin and will be supporting it's citizens to use bitcoin. And if that happen, those FUD that are being reported and had read by their people will be gone. As the government says they are good to go with bitcoin, bigger demand is going to come for sure.
The more countries receiving bitcoin will make bitcoin progressively better. We can see some time ago, when there is a country that started to say will use bitcoin then at the same time the news to make bitcoin price increases. The increase could be up to hundreds of percent.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:36:07 AM

The more countries receiving bitcoin will make bitcoin progressively better. We can see some time ago, when there is a country that started to say will use bitcoin then at the same time the news to make bitcoin price increases. The increase could be up to hundreds of percent.

Yes those countries surely has the edge in helping bitcoin when it comes to the pumping of it's price. But even before there are silent bitcoin people who are already making transactions worldwide and that is making the demand of bitcoin higher. To be realistic I don't have an idea on when it's going to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

$10,000 per BTC by August 1, 2018

It will not pump that fast at August 1. It will not just change the price automatically on that day reaching $10000 per coin. It will be changing from time to time, and it is so impossible to hit on $10000. It is still so early to reach that price, even with a lot of users, investors and supporters that is not possible. I think it need more tine before reaching that price.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:56:24 AM

10,000$ in August is a little bit fast maybe 5000$ by the end of the year. And that's already quite optimistic. But I have no doubts that bitcoin will 10,000$ eventually it's just a matter of time.
Multatio

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:03:48 AM

I do not know what was your first exceptation when you say "sooner than we thought" but for me, 10 000$ per bitcoin is achievable in five to eight years. That is still a 4x multiplier, so it will take time.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

It seems to me that this will not happen soon. Now the price is highly variable. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We need to be optimistic and believe in the bright future of bitcoin.

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

10 is going to happen but the question is will it be before the next halving
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

It seems to me that this will not happen soon. Now the price is highly variable. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. We need to be optimistic and believe in the bright future of bitcoin.

I agree that 10,000 price mark will not happen very soon, but we can surely see it but it would take many years too see it, and yes we might be seeing many countries are really adapting bitcoin and legalizing it, but we are still in a verge of waiting because it would really take a lot of transaction and income for a country to profit from bitcoin, and like you said let's just hold on to bitcoin and be patient in waiting for the bright future that is ahead of us.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

I think so but it is not going to happen very soon, in my expectation it would many years before we see its price hitting and passing on the $10,000 value unless there would be a massive change within 3 years from now . More countries are legalizing bitcoin but it doesn't have a huge impact which is enough to make its price go to the said value within a short time period . Just my opinion .
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

Legalization of bitcoin might bring new buyers/investors which is always good for bitcoin economy, but your every bitcoin related transactions will be monitored so you will not have full financial freedom and privacy on using bitcoin like you think you will have.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

You are right, future is not predictable but overall trend looks quite promising for bitcoin. I am actually expecting $5000 by end of this year and more than $10k by next halving in 2020.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

It is possible to achieve the $10,000 per Bitcoin but the question in when. Yes, it is possible. Considering the major acceptance in some different countries out there and the continuous growth of Bitcoin in number of users and in demand. At some point in time, we will get there. The only way forward is up Cool
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:23:10 PM

It is possible to achieve the $10,000 per Bitcoin but the question in when. Yes, it is possible. Considering the major acceptance in some different countries out there and the continuous growth of Bitcoin in number of users and in demand. At some point in time, we will get there. The only way forward is up Cool
I'm happy to expect such a price on Bitcoin. $ 10,000 is a serious application for the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: