Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin market crash  (Read 8544 times)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:55:59 AM

Yes as this rate I think that this will be a good sign as August 1 is approaching.
And I smell success of segwit2x.
Too bad for those who panic sell last week, they will not taste of this. Maybe they're crying right now. Grin
[/quote]True, I'm sure those who panic then sell bitcoin will be very sorry after knowing the btc price increases again. Ha ha ha Grin Grin
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

The only way to compensate for the loss is to wait, otherwise. But if such a situation happens you will rest assured, the price will rise and the market will stabilize again. I have seen many times the price drop but r is also normal again and sometimes even higher than before.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

We have recently experienced this and I don't think I will sell even a Satoshi under the pressure of panic selling. I was expecting little downfall at the price but it went much down and as usual, the smart investors jumped in and bought bitcoins in dips. The most of the victims of panic selling is from newbie class and thus they suffer the most, on the other hand experienced investors are one who keeps buying during such fall.
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

I'm just curious. What if bitcoin and any other alts market fall and you invested all your money into this. Would you rather do Panic Selling? and How would you compensate all your losses?
Seems to be FUD. I don't a bitcoin market crash will even be possible due to how invested everyone is. If a market crash was to happen to bitcoin then it would pretty much be the great depression again, since a lot of people have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and other altcoins.

This will never happen though unless some freak event happens or segwit fails miserably.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:59:25 PM

The only way to compensate for the loss is to wait, otherwise. But if such a situation happens you will rest assured, the price will rise and the market will stabilize again. I have seen many times the price drop but r is also normal again and sometimes even higher than before.
Of course they will not panic, just hold back and be patient because for the aekian time bitcoin has stabilized again, all of course need process, whether it is sooner or later, when there is a crash we do not need to panic,
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

Time is the best cure of big loss after a terrible trade or market crash. If you keep fighting with it and be stubborn, you lose even more. I lived this before. I just waited and the loss was recovered itself by time.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

I'm just curious. What if bitcoin and any other alts market fall and you invested all your money into this. Would you rather do Panic Selling? and How would you compensate all your losses?

When the price (market)[of Bitcoin and some altcoins] falls it is not treated as loss on a real investor, they treat it as an opportunity to buy more at a lower price. You only loss your money if you sold your coins when it drops in price. So why panic sell when your profit turns to negative? The best way to deal with it is to continue holding your bitcoins and wait for it to rise again. Take note, the only way forward [for bitcoin] is up.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:34:54 AM

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

I wouldn't put myself in a position where there’s a chance of losing everything, that Is why I choose to diversify whatever I can, whenever I can. Just because something is giving you huge profits (in this case, bitcoin) doesn’t mean you’d invest everything in it. I’d rather play it safe and scatter my assets in instruments that have varying degrees of risks associated with them.

You should diversify your assets, and at the same time you should be open to book profit or loss. If an asset has lost its importance, then it will be better to dump it (or at least partially). Remember the dot com bubble? Some of the stocks such as Webvan never recovered, and they were delisted after a  few years. We should make sure that the same does not happen with our crypto holdings.
We must know the difference between our investments, I have bitcoin and I’m for the long term in them, but I also invested in some icos and I’m aware that some of the coins may not last more than a few years, so when it comes to those coins I watch the market more closely in the case I need to drop them.

While investing in the ICO, you need to realize that only 5% or 10% of these coins may give you a profit. But the few coins which are in profit will more than cover the losses incurred as a result of the others.
I do not know if those percentages are correct since most users report that the majority of their investments in ICOs have gave to them profits but even if you are right you only need to pick a winner in order to make up for all the losses and get your profits.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:18:00 PM

For me bitcoin was and will be the king of all crypto currencies. Many people say that Alt coins are more profitable but look at how the market reacts crypto currencies on rumors about the separation of bitcoin. I can make all of crypto currency, but keep I anyway bitcoin.
Yes, there is doubt that bitcoin is a king of all crypto currencies because bitcoin is the first idea which is come to market as you know it was the only and one currencies which was in the world which was using in different countries without any restriction. So that's why we can say that bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies.
masterwakokok7 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:00:05 AM

When the price (market)[of Bitcoin and some altcoins] falls it is not treated as loss on a real investor, they treat it as an opportunity to buy more at a lower price. You only loss your money if you sold your coins when it drops in price. So why panic sell when your profit turns to negative? The best way to deal with it is to continue holding your bitcoins and wait for it to rise again. Take note, the only way forward [for bitcoin] is up.

As a broker, Normally once they've seen a sudden change of price. Especially like what happen this past few weeks when they've experience the drop like that high. They forcefully withdraw all their investment. To the reason that, they want minimize their loss.

justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:03:01 AM

First, one should not invest all their money, or money you cant lose you cant invest !
Second, you don't have to panic because it will be unstable till 1st August. When this is all resolved and applied, I think the value will start to rise again, and pass the highest btc value reached !
It is right that high risk should not be taken but panic should not be created if there is up down in the price of currency, it is a business and we should have to think being a businessman. The up down in the price of currency is for the time being. Hopefully the price will be increased probably in August.  And we can see the sign of increasing the price of bitcoin as currently the price has started increasing now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:07:26 AM

I think there were people who thought exactly like that when bitcoin started to fall down and dropped under the point of 2000$. Well, I don't invest in bitcoin and collect only a part of my weekly earnings, I'm a micro earner, so, even if everything will fall I don't plan to regret too much, cause I didn't invested in it a coin from my salary.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

When you are so scared that things seem to get stuck, you can not think of anything smoothly and make bad decisions. When the price goes down you need to cut holes but due to the psychology you wait it up again but it continues to go down and then the more you hole.It is very hard for you to make the decision, but remember to cut losses to reduce risk and buy back.
Or you can see it as a long-term investment no matter how the market fluctuates, it is best to keep it for a long time.

masterwakokok7 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

First, one should not invest all their money, or money you cant lose you cant invest !
Second, you don't have to panic because it will be unstable till 1st August. When this is all resolved and applied, I think the value will start to rise again, and pass the highest btc value reached !
It is right that high risk should not be taken but panic should not be created if there is up down in the price of currency, it is a business and we should have to think being a businessman. The up down in the price of currency is for the time being. Hopefully the price will be increased probably in August.  And we can see the sign of increasing the price of bitcoin as currently the price has started increasing now.

But due to, I think misunderstanding of the idea of investment. Some tend to put almost all of their money to BTC *along with it is faith*. They believe the something good will happen *which is really good, being optimist I guess boost the morale of a person* But, they tend to forget the things if their plan didn't work out.

In investment, Stability of one market is quite impossible to predict. Which is why it's really hard to know when to withdraw. No one knows what could really happen on August 1 on wards.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

A trader must have known the risks and know when to sell or buy.
If under such conditions I will survive until the bitcoin price returns to normal or profit. Because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to soar.

Yes as this rate I think that this will be a good sign as August 1 is approaching.
And I smell success of segwit2x.
Too bad for those who panic sell last week, they will not taste of this. Maybe they're crying right now. Grin

Yes, that will be sad for those panic sellers because the may not be able to get in back to buying now that price has soared out of reach. While I keenly observed what was hoping to happen on August 1, I transferred some of my bitcoins into viable altcoins. Looking back now. I guess it was a better decision than selling off.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

I would have imagined this scenario not long back. But after looking the way bitcoin has held its ground after the BTCe shutting its doors, I don't think that the investers are ever going to panic sell bitcoin. Other Alts, Yes!

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

They will not do panic selling because it's fine when the price falls and then rise again. Won't be worried in our bitcoin and altcoin, holding is one good way of profitable money. So rather do instead of selling is waiting. Wait for the price increased then sell your coins.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
avilsd

Activity: 111
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

I'm in it for the long run, not too worried about what happens over the next 8-12 weeks although I must admit that sometimes the emotions run wild Tongue It's always good to cash out a bit of the profits Wink
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

+1 for some reason there is a negative view on panic sellers. Yet when someone sells high and buys low its a good trade. You sold high because you thought the price was going to drop, why not call that a 'panic sell'.

Selling when the price is going down is a great move, you know when to sell when you are still in the +. Thats not a bad thing. waiting until you go into the - is. Those that 'panicked' the other day and then bought back in low, made more bitcoins then they started with. I did, it started eating into my profits so i sold, i then bought back in and ended up with more BTC then i started with, glad i 'panicked'

There is no crying about being smart with your investments, especially when the other day was a bit of an unknown as to what was going to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: