Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 85640 times)
wellssea

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

Ok, i tried it at the start and it didnt work. Now i tried it 80 minutes later and it worked. And i received the 15%. Seems like they did it for 90 minutes instead of 60.
But i don't know how to receive the tokens now. I sent it with MEW, wasnt i supposed it automatically?

Hej Florian,
Personally, I gave up.  They made a big mistake working for Orderbook.
Anyway, this is how I think it works: you sent your ETH from MEW to the ETH receiving address inside of Orderbook.  In time, these funds will be transferred into PRO tokens automatically (which makes me wonder about the funds one might have already had inside this terrible wallet).  Anyway, in time this transfer will occur and the PRO tokens will sit into this orderbook account.  Only after the ICO is complete will they be released so that you can transfer them to your MEW.  So, I think you are fine.  This is what I think will happen, but again, who knows?  What a nightmare.  How difficult is it to write instructions to an ICO and get someone off the street to read them, use them and see if they are sufficiently explanatory?  Good god.
I moved onto Salt instead.  ICO worked like a charm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
operabit

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

Where did Xenia Kissinger dissapear? Is it true that they have collected $5M in 30 minutes? And how big is the hardcap?

Hard cap = 35m

I'm not sure but that 5m could include pre-sale.

And I think it's really going good except the problem with the 3rd party ICO platform right now.

Wait a minute, is there a real problem? Is there something wrong with propy? Why with a third party? Hopefully this will be fine.
jets567

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

I just don't understand their recommendation to use Orderbook.  Why?  I can't tell if we need to use this Orderbook to receive our PRO tokens, because in the email they send out it says they will be delivered in real time, but then says tokens will released after the sale if over?  Why is it always like this?

i also have the same question sir, way back in polybius they created their own polybius wallet. Let's wait for their answers for this

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

FlorianB

Activity: 91

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

Ok, i tried it at the start and it didnt work. Now i tried it 80 minutes later and it worked. And i received the 15%. Seems like they did it for 90 minutes instead of 60.
But i don't know how to receive the tokens now. I sent it with MEW, wasnt i supposed it automatically?

Hej Florian,
Anyway, this is how I think it works: you sent your ETH from MEW to the ETH receiving address inside of Orderbook.  In time, these funds will be transferred into PRO tokens automatically (which makes me wonder about the funds one might have already had inside this terrible wallet).  Anyway, in time this transfer will occur and the PRO tokens will sit into this orderbook account.  Only after the ICO is complete will they be released so that you can transfer them to your MEW.  So, I think you are fine.  This is what I think will happen, but again, who knows?  What a nightmare.  How difficult is it to write instructions to an ICO and get someone off the street to read them, use them and see if they are sufficiently explanatory?  Good god.

Thank you for your answer. Well, i will just wait now and see what happens. I think its the 10th ICO i took part in, and there were some problems everytime so i just will wait.
I can see my transaction on the blockchain, so that should be fine. But lets wait and see Smiley

MonikaLeop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

I sincerely regret people who had problems with the PROPY. My partner in the office still can not get his money back. Where did the money go? Huh Huh
I did not have any problems with Bitcoin and REcoin. I did investments in this crypto because of their guarantees.
Did PROPY have any formal guarantees?
Katashi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:12:45 PM

the widget is very buggy. This is why people have been asking to register BEFORE the actual ICO.

this seems to be the problem of many people here. Hope devs can attend to all of you soon goodluck

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

jets567

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

Hej Florian,

Thank you for your answer. Well, i will just wait now and see what happens. I think its the 10th ICO i took part in, and there were some problems everytime so i just will wait.
I can see my transaction on the blockchain, so that should be fine. But lets wait and see Smiley

nice work dev, they seems so active on responding to people. Hope to have the resolve on this matter

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Problems with the ICO Sale APP, does not convience me, spend weeks to provide this and now, did you hear ever of Alphatest or Betatest before take into production ...
I wait some days to see how this resolves before I invest.

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

(No Answer until now , maybe somebody see it and has a answer today, merci :-)

Who has some opinion about Propy ? (the crowd sale starts 15.8.)
I am thinking about to invest into Propy.
I like the area they are in but I miss a passiv income option and also the possibility to trade realestate with Propy Token(paying/buying). Any Thoughts about ? I am wrong ?
Also they are recommended by CH

Thanks for any feedback
who is CH?

Hi CH stands for Clif High, Project was recomended by him.

casey.anthony195

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:57:39 PM

I sincerely regret people who had problems with the PROPY. My partner in the office still can not get his money back. Where did the money go? Huh Huh
I did not have any problems with Bitcoin and REcoin. I did investments in this crypto because of their guarantees.
PROPY was indeed a big disappointment. I consider myself an innovative investor and usually invest a small amount at first, and once it becomes apparent that something is stable, then I invest more. Because of this, I didn't lose much in PROPY. Bitcoin and REcoin have full legislation and on paper are completely safe. I have invested a couple of thousands of dollars into REcoin, withdrew them a couple of times, and tested the platform in general, and now I am getting ready to invest in it for real, as I have confidence in it.
bigcash2011

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

According to propy's twitter, eth network is overloaded that is causing problems during ICO opening..

bigcash2011

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

They are working on the ico issues, bonuses will also be credited within next 72 hours.

Problems with the ICO Sale APP, does not convience me, spend weeks to provide this and now, did you hear ever of Alphatest or Betatest before take into production ...
I wait some days to see how this resolves before I invest.

toscaida

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

Just to add, I'm in the same boat as everybody else. Here's my timeline of sending ETH into the abyss:

• Pre-registered with Orderbook yesterday, no problemo.
  • Logged into the account today, went to the Propy website.
  • Saw the widget, saw the fact that I'm logged in with the correct email address. Entered the amount of ETH to invest into the widget on the propy website.
  • Upon clicking on next, a contract address is shown to send the ETH to. I use Myetherwallet to send the ETH.
  • The transaction is confirmed hundreds of times on the blockchain. Yet the widget keeps spinning, saying "Waiting for funds."
  • I went to Orderbook, all balances show 0.
  • I went to Myetherwallet and manually checked the PROPY token address. 0.
  • Still waiting...

I suspect a scam. Wouldn't be the first one. I'm glad I only sent a very small amount to test the waters.
ben_btctalk

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:05:53 PM

I was expecting below 5million but it's over at the beginnng. Im surprised actually.

jacaf01

Activity: 546

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

I was expecting below 5million but it's over at the beginnng. Im surprised actually.

My initial thought was that the project would sell out fast, but maybe the widget thing push investors away, $5 million is not a bad start at all

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
alexberezov

Activity: 154

🌟  eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

The website is so buggy that lost the desire to buy the coins at ICO, I think I may buy the coin at the Exchange, I hope it does not go up quickly

toscaida

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:06:26 PM

Update: Now my ETH deposit shows up 7 hours (and several hundred confirmations on the blockchain where a hundred would've sufficed) later, but the exchange to PROPY is still "processing," and in duplicate, although I only sent the ETH once. So, I take it back, it seems to be a real project, not a scam. However, the technological prowess (or rather, lack thereof) displayed at this ICO doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the rest of the project.

Just to add, I'm in the same boat as everybody else. Here's my timeline of sending ETH into the abyss:

• Pre-registered with Orderbook yesterday, no problemo.
  • Logged into the account today, went to the Propy website.
  • Saw the widget, saw the fact that I'm logged in with the correct email address. Entered the amount of ETH to invest into the widget on the propy website.
  • Upon clicking on next, a contract address is shown to send the ETH to. I use Myetherwallet to send the ETH.
  • The transaction is confirmed hundreds of times on the blockchain. Yet the widget keeps spinning, saying "Waiting for funds."
  • I went to Orderbook, all balances show 0.
  • I went to Myetherwallet and manually checked the PROPY token address. 0.
  • Still waiting...

I suspect a scam. Wouldn't be the first one. I'm glad I only sent a very small amount to test the waters.
FlorianB

Activity: 91

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

Update: Now my ETH deposit shows up 7 hours (and several hundred confirmations on the blockchain where a hundred would've sufficed) later, but the exchange to PROPY is still "processing," and in duplicate, although I only sent the ETH once. So, I take it back, it seems to be a real project, not a scam. However, the technological prowess (or rather, lack thereof) displayed at this ICO doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the rest of the project.

Good to hear that, i hope my ETH will show soon as well. Did you still use the widget? or did you check it on the orderbook website?
For now i really don't know what to do, but it seems that it just needs time. I still trust this project, because IF it will work like planned, it will be a big success.

It's just a bit confusing why they didnt just use a ETH Adress for all. Would be nice to hear the backround why they decide to use orderbook.

I took part in ICOs which used a third party for the distribution (like this case) and everytime there had been problems. (had to wait 8 weeks with some)
If they just had an ETH adress and it was the same for all participants, it always worked fine.

MadlenKost

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

Same. This problems with PROPY make me worry but i invested in Recoin too and never had problems with it
toscaida

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

Good to hear that, i hope my ETH will show soon as well. Did you still use the widget? or did you check it on the orderbook website?
For now i really don't know what to do, but it seems that it just needs time. I still trust this project, because IF it will work like planned, it will be a big success

I checked both, but ironically, the widget shows more detail. Also, Firefox didn't really work (keeps beachballing instead of updating), Safari worked, strangely enough, to show progress or at least where the transaction is stuck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.