Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 12:49:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 85055 times)
stasyk411

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

Real estate on a block of flats is a topic! Many states want to apply this at home! Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TAPAKAH

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Did you know? 

We are reserving 15% of the total supply of PROs for donations to different organizations within the blockchain ecosystem to support the improvement of blockchain infrastructure so that it can also meet the transactional requirements of Propy and the Propy Registry at scale.

As part of this effort, Propy plans to donate to the foundations such as Ethereum Foundation and non-profit initiatives to support their research and development towards scalability. Additionally, Propy intends to support Solidity educational programs, blockchain courses and hackathons.

This is unique and generous from the Propy's team, could you please give more details how is the team plans to monitor donations and transparency of these donations? Will it be done based on some model or just one-time donation? Will you have any agreement with them how and when they will be able to sell donated tokens so the investors and price won't be influenced?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀████████▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ████████████     ▀██▄
██▀      ██████████████      ▀██
██▀      ████████████████      ▀██
██▀      ██████████████████      ▀██
▄██      █████████  █████████      ██▄
██      █████████    █████████      ██
██     █████████      █████████     ██
██    █████████        █████████    ██
██   █████████          █████████   ██
▀██ ██████████████████████████████ ██▀
████████████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████████   █████████
████████████████████     ███████
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .A.P.H.E.L.I.O.N.  [    ] 
▄████████████████████████▄
████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
▀████████████████████████▀

██████████████████████████
████▀  ▀██████████████████
████▄  ▄██████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀█████
████    ██     ▄▄     ████
████    ██    ████    ████

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
  ▶  Whitepaper
▶  Website
▶  Register
Dan Yur

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

Jeffconor26 link=topic=1982115.msg20739030#msg20739030 date=1502281530]
WARNING - DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM. THIS IS YET ANOTHER AMBISAFE SCAM!!

What are you offended in childhood? Mental child injury is difficult to treat even after a year, sometimes as in your case it can manifest itself in paranoia and tend to perform the same actions for a long time: repeat the same word, run around in circles.
Please find another place for your fantasies

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
verify▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
monika27

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

I whant to say thank you!  I have created this account because I really liked this project!  Inspite of this fact I was catious in case of some small moments.
I'm really greatfull of this post Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I changed my mind to not invest in it! Thanks for saving my money Smiley

▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
[url=htt
bigcash2011

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

I was just reading a post above that is accusing this project and some other to be linked and termed them as scam, well i am involved in taas and that is not scam indeed taas is a succesful project they have just paid of the first dividends to all holders, so please do some research before accusing projects as millions of dollars are behind these projects, creating any sort of FUD is not going to help anyone.

ben_btctalk

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

I was just reading a post above that is accusing this project and some other to be linked and termed them as scam, well i am involved in taas and that is not scam indeed taas is a succesful project they have just paid of the first dividends to all holders, so please do some research before accusing projects as millions of dollars are behind these projects, creating any sort of FUD is not going to help anyone.

Some will always say scam.
They're accusing this project and others. Gotta be careful while making accusations.

Margary

Activity: 308

● SOFIN.io - buy tokens now! ●

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

The last time, I was startled by the fact, how much thieves appeared, at the moment.
Especially, on the Internet.
Last year there were not so active hacking actions.
We hope, that it will be stopped soon, or that humanity will find a way to overcome it.

wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

Did you know? 

We are reserving 15% of the total supply of PROs for donations to different organizations within the blockchain ecosystem to support the improvement of blockchain infrastructure so that it can also meet the transactional requirements of Propy and the Propy Registry at scale.

As part of this effort, Propy plans to donate to the foundations such as Ethereum Foundation and non-profit initiatives to support their research and development towards scalability. Additionally, Propy intends to support Solidity educational programs, blockchain courses and hackathons.

This is unique and generous from the Propy's team, could you please give more details how is the team plans to monitor donations and transparency of these donations? Will it be done based on some model or just one-time donation? Will you have any agreement with them how and when they will be able to sell donated tokens so the investors and price won't be influenced?

That's all information about you?
Margary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Some will always say scam.
They're accusing this project and others. Gotta be careful while making accusations.

The project PROPY is obviously not a scam.
I do not understand why people make such conclusions about the projects in which they did not fully understand.
Not knowing the situation they throw "into the wind" unclear phrases.

Propyico

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:07:21 PM

Did you know?

Propy's first product will work with no need of governments adoption. However, governments are willing to enhance the real estate market with our help. Many authorities around the globe are interested in Blockchain blockchain ledger to bring innovation, bring transparency to their market and real estate markets.

By 2020 Dubai is planning to bring the entire city’s business activities on the Blockchain Sweden in testing title registry on the Blockchain and Hong Kong is planning to use Blockchain to enhance its status as a trade and finance hub, as soon as 2018!

Propy proposes that governments could use Propy platform to improve the transparency of local real estate markets and therefore improved attractiveness for foreign investors.

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
Propyico

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

WARNING - DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM. THIS IS YET ANOTHER AMBISAFE SCAM!!

Other scams by this OP (Ambisafe/nixoid/potato55) include Polybius, Taas, Orocrypt, Inchain, BitCAD etc, etc.

The OP of this thread, nixoid is as dodgy as hell. All he does is post new ICO's then disappears again. Look through his post history:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=244;sa=showPosts;start=0

He claims his name is Andrey Zamovskiy, founder of Ambisafe, representative (whatever that means) of propy.com & the owner of several online businesses:

http://bitmerch.com - **gone**  - domain for sale.

http://btc-dealer.com -  **gone**  - domain for sale.  Complaints of non-payments:   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330397.0
Since starting up Ambisafe all he's done is log on, announce ICO's on BCT, log off again. No support. No questions answered. Nothing. Here's a list of them so far (english ones only, there are also some russian ones):

Inchain - **failed**    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.2100

TaaS - **failed - confirmed scam**   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1922777.80

BitCAD - **barely alive - multiple scam accusations**   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865997.420

Polybius - **ongoing - multiple scam accusations**:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848751.1700

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970796.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952266.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1971023.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1942398.msg19291453#msg19291453

OROCRYPT - **ongoing - for now** - be careful:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925056.160

Orderbook - **latest attempt**   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980695.0

CryptoCarbon - **barely alive - multiple scam accusations**   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1624142.20

Chronobank.io - **ongoing - make your own mind up** (No official ann on BCT from nixoid, but it is listed on ambisafe site)

CompCoin - ** new - many unanswered questions & zero info**  Not sure what it is tbh:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965246.20

Ambisafe my arse. Ambiscam fits better.

And now this one.....lol

What's more, whenever he posts new ICO's a crowd of noob shill accounts seem to appear - beware.

drop it like it's hot.
It's very similar to scam. Even a superficial research says this.

We missed you with this post so much! Aren't you tired of accusing our Project by repeating this information? If I'm not mistaken you've been sharing these data before but using another nickname. If you have poor proofs and just links - please stop creating confusion among other people who are easily led by your baseless claims, otherwise, I'll report moderator about this issue!

Did you know? 

That's all information about you?

Of course not! It's just short article about the project. If you are interested in getting more details, I invite you to read our official White paper and have a look at the articles about Propy on Medium.   

I whant to say thank you!  I have created this account because I really liked this project!  Inspite of this fact I was catious in case of some small moments.
I'm really greatfull of this post Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I changed my mind to not invest in it! Thanks for saving my money Smiley

It's great that you are able to investigate and make conclusions. Though, I would recommend you to make your personal opinion which will not depend on someone's standpoint. It's usually better. If you have some ambiguities, it's even more preferable if you could reach us out on Telegram or Slack, so we could give you the information from more trusted sources.

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Saint-loup

Activity: 238

EventChain ICO: 09/13/17

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:34:19 AM

Hello
In which countries do you organize meet-ups please?

What meet-ups are you talking about?
You mean the meet-ups, that need to organize the project participants?
Is this one of the tasks of the bounty-program.
Such meet-ups will be organized in different countries, in which the participant wishes it to be held.  Roll Eyes
which ones plz?

Saint-loup

Activity: 238

EventChain ICO: 09/13/17

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

I think it's
By 2020 Dubai is planning to bring the entire city’s business activities on the Blockchain, Sweden is testing title registry on the Blockchain and Hong Kong is planning to use Blockchain to enhance its status as a trade and finance hub, as soon as 2018!

Propy proposes that governments could use Propy platform to improve the transparency of local real estate markets and therefore improved attractiveness for foreign investors.

Margary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

I think it's
By 2020 Dubai is planning to bring the entire city’s business activities on the Blockchain, Sweden is testing title registry on the Blockchain and Hong Kong is planning to use Blockchain to enhance its status as a trade and finance hub, as soon as 2018!

It would be great, if the countries of the world took an example from countries, such as Dubai and Sweden.
It countries really look at the world "fresh look" and support innovation.
It is very good, that there are such modern countries.  Roll Eyes

Propyico

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

Hello
In which countries do you organize meet-ups please?

What meet-ups are you talking about?
You mean the meet-ups, that need to organize the project participants?
Is this one of the tasks of the bounty-program.
Such meet-ups will be organized in different countries, in which the participant wishes it to be held.  Roll Eyes
which ones plz?

Please see my answer above. If we speak about Bounty program, then the country decision is totally up to you.

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

Take a sneak peak into Propy's Bulgaria Office. Denitza will be in San Francisco all week, speaking for Propy at Inman Connect​ and D10e​. We hope to meet some of you over there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2XMYrlVBiI&feature=youtu.be 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
steinkopf

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

Take a sneak peak into Propy's Bulgaria Office. Denitza will be in San Francisco all week, speaking for Propy at Inman Connect​ and D10e​. We hope to meet some of you over there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2XMYrlVBiI&feature=youtu.be 

Thank you Propy for keeping updating community with all the news, especially just before the ICO, less than a week, and we all impatiently waiting for this.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀████████▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ████████████     ▀██▄
██     █████████      █████████     ██
██   █████████          █████████   ██
██████████████████████   █████████
████████████████████     ███████
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .A P H E L I O N.  [    ] 
████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████

████    ██     ▄▄     ████

████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
  ▶  Whitepaper
▶  Website
▶  Register
lofegs

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Thanks for the update, I like it  Cheesy

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TAPAKAH

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

Thanks for the update, very nice video, good to see young dynamic team from Bulgaria who are working in the Project. Hope to see more news and video-reports from Denitza from her participation in San Francisco events.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀████████▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ████████████     ▀██▄
██     █████████      █████████     ██
██   █████████          █████████   ██
██████████████████████   █████████
████████████████████     ███████
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .A.P.H.E.L.I.O.N.  [    ] 
████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████

████    ██     ▄▄     ████

████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
  ▶  Whitepaper
▶  Website
▶  Register
Margary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

I think, that the PROPY team is putting a lot of effort into the development of the project.
It is very nice, that there are such people.
Everyday I learn something new about this project.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.