Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BBQcoin.org Official Thread  (Read 18563 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:22:28 AM

Ok, selling video cards again at for BQCs...  have several 7970s and 7950s. Contact me for models and prices. US orders only. Thanks!
(looking for 150k-175k per card, shipping included)

Would you be able to look into the shipping cost to get it to the UK?

I will gladly cover the postage cost of it, probably UPS would do it.

I am interested in a 7950.

Cheers
ortchi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:05:49 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 06:51:28 PM by ortchi

Please test my bbqpool

http://coin-base.net/bbqcoin/

1% POOL FEE

Payoutsystem prop

only 30 confirms

LP

tagged

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:01:06 PM

Yeah, ill look into shipping to you in a couple of days when i can get to the post office.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:08:51 AM

Yeah, ill look into shipping to you in a couple of days when i can get to the post office.

What makes are they? How long you had them? Are they second hand? Cheers
bigdaub

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

Did anyone catch this article? SPOILER!! BBQ on the list of 13 most promising cryptocurrencies.

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/the-13-most-promising-cryptocurrencies/
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:24:49 AM

BBQCoin was added to PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange!

Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:49:35 AM

BBQCoin was added to PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange!

Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!

Great news :-)
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 09:50:01 PM

Did anyone catch this article? SPOILER!! BBQ on the list of 13 most promising cryptocurrencies.

Is this true?

"Its hard-coded limit of coins is much bigger than other currencies: 4.2 billion, an amount that will theoretically never be reached."

bigdaub

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:10:21 AM

Is this true?

"Its hard-coded limit of coins is much bigger than other currencies: 4.2 billion, an amount that will theoretically never be reached."

Yes, this is true. Here is a more in-depth explanation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198329.msg2579971#msg2579971
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 08:02:49 AM

Now is a great time to buy BQC while it is cheap.
bigdaub

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:54:14 PM

With this DNS Seeder I have hit my limitations so we am turning to the community. I have posted a Bounty for someone to host a DNS Seeder. If you are able to donate to this bounty awesome. If you want to help in other ways spread this bounty through social media and forward it to anyone you may know who can get it done. We are so close to having this Android wallet finished. This is one of the last hurdles!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289260

Cheers and thanks for your support!
-bigdaub
ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:43:38 PM

Normally I don't like tweaked litecoin clones.
But bbq made me reconsider.
I think it could have some potential the food business.
Also its like 1 year old so it has taken its fair share of punishment.
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:57:24 AM

PhenixEX is really great exchange where we can trade BBQ coin! and their affiliate system is working smothly.
Thats why I have referral code in my signature...use it now and have lower fees forever.
bigdaub

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:12:01 PM

The BQC client update that CaptChadd sent out on October 4th (via Cryptocointalk.com) will put you on a fork that is unsupported by all exchanges, pools and blockexplorers. If you have already upgraded please revert back to the official client found on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbqcoin/.

-bigdaub

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:17:53 PM

The BQC client update that CaptChadd sent out on October 4th (via Cryptocointalk.com) will put you on a fork that is unsupported by all exchanges, pools and blockexplorers. If you have already upgraded please revert back to the official client found on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbqcoin/.

-bigdaub

seems he went insane...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:57:19 PM

-bigdaub

What was said here about the exchanges saying it is unsupported is not true. I have emailed the exchanges and have an open ticket with one. The only reason this client update has not been widely adopted was due to lack of communication with this forum being down.

BBQCoin Client Version 1.1 on BBQcoin.org is the mandatory client upgrade with more upgrades in the future with more seed nodes, checkpoints etc.

When the exchanges do change to the new client anyone still using the old one could lose coins. The sooner you upgrade the safer you are.

I have done all I can do now to let everyone know.

All I ask for is trust. I believed in BQC enough to buy a website and help to bring it back from the dead. Now I am slowly going to modernise the client and get the interest back.

So if you want the official client then please download it from the official website at BBQcoin.org which it had always been.

Thanks
bigdaub

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:12:04 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 04:22:42 PM by bigdaub

-bigdaub

What was said here about the exchanges saying it is unsupported is not true. I have emailed the exchanges and have an open ticket with one. The only reason this client update has not been widely adopted was due to lack of communication with this forum being down.

BBQCoin Client Version 1.1 on BBQcoin.org is the mandatory client upgrade with more upgrades in the future with more seed nodes, checkpoints etc.

When the exchanges do change to the new client anyone still using the old one could lose coins. The sooner you upgrade the safer you are.

All I ask for is trust. I believed in BQC enough to buy a website and help to bring it back from the dead. Now I am slowly going to modernise the client and get the interest back.  

Yes yes CC we know you have been with BBQ from the beginning. Before it was on any exchanges. BEFORE it was worth anything. You have spent your own money on a website Sad  Your self proclaimed martyrdom for BBQ does not license you to do whatever you want.  Releasing a wallet update that creates and instant fork without any warning is probably the dumbest thing you can do!

So basically you are pre-mining your own update! Nice...

If this was the case you would set the hardfork to happen in the future, giving everyone at least two weeks to upgrade before the fork. Not release the client when the forum that most everyone uses is down. What are you going to tell Cryptsy when all* coins deposited and exchanged over the last four days disappear from their wallet?

*edit - all coins moved over to cryptsy from the start of the hard fork will go back to their owners. Giant double spend!
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:38:50 PM

-bigdaub

Yes yes CC we know you have been with BBQ from the beginning. Before it was on any exchanges. BEFORE it was worth anything. You have spent your own money on a website Sad  Your self proclaimed martyrdom for BBQ does not license you to do whatever you want.  Releasing a wallet update that creates and instant fork without any warning is probably the dumbest thing you can do!

So basically you are pre-mining your own update! Nice...

If this was the case you would set the hardfork to happen in the future, giving everyone at least two weeks to upgrade before the fork. Not release the client when the forum that most everyone uses is down. What are you going to tell Cryptsy when all* coins deposited and exchanged over the last four days disappear from their wallet?

*edit - all coins moved over to cryptsy from the start of the hard fork will go back to their owners. Giant double spend!

if nobody upgrades, let him play his game. aslong ppl stay with the correct client, no harm done.
yes i suggest to just ignore this "not mandatory upgrade", its all about who has the longest chain afterall...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
bigdaub

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:41:39 PM

Contacted Cryptsy, they will not be updating to 1.1
bigdaub

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:20:55 PM

Talked to Jimmy at CryptoCoinTalk.com he has hidden the BBQCoin forum untill we get this worked out. At least no one will stumble upon the upgrade from there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: