Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13797 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?

You should buy bitcoin and don't sell it before 1 August 2017, there's big speculation and maybe you can earn more profit. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price too low, so you can buy it as investment or trading. See again the price action history and volume, bitcoin has rise again, never miss this opportunity. But remember, use stop loss and buy bitcoin with only 20% - 40% from your money. Be patience and good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:47:42 PM

As it went down from $2,500 to $1,800 and came back to $2,500, I would definetely sell today. $700 plus within two days is a very huge difference!
There is actually a real news out there to support this huge pump and I think this uptrend will continue till it will be over $3k. There is no panic about hardfork in the market right now because most of the bitcoin trading platform announced that they will not support any new coins in the case of hardfork.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:36:10 PM

You should buy bitcoin and don't sell it before 1 August 2017, there's big speculation and maybe you can earn more profit. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price too low, so you can buy it as investment or trading. See again the price action history and volume, bitcoin has rise again, never miss this opportunity. But remember, use stop loss and buy bitcoin with only 20% - 40% from your money. Be patience and good luck.
The deep analysis of crypto market fluctuations of last couple of months leave us with the conclusion that present time is the precious time. Make as much out of this time as you can because prices are still affordable but the moment Segwit is over, it would be quite impossible for majority to buy bitcoins. If someone really wants to join the ride to moon, it’s the good time to buy ticket.
legend2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

As it went down from $2,500 to $1,800 and came back to $2,500, I would definetely sell today. $700 plus within two days is a very huge difference!
There is actually a real news out there to support this huge pump and I think this uptrend will continue till it will be over $3k. There is no panic about hardfork in the market right now because most of the bitcoin trading platform announced that they will not support any new coins in the case of hardfork.
Of course those who bought 3,800 dollars for Bitcoin, even today can get a good increase. But it seems to me that in reality it is necessary to wait and see all 3000 dollars by the end of the year.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:17:01 AM

today is a great day to sell your bitcoins because there will be a big dump next month. as you can see the reason why bitcoin is rising today because the panic selling is already stop but dont you know that there will be a panic selling after august 1st because it will be hard for them to outcome the changes at the economy. and one morething buy low sell high. it will not take amonth for the price of bitcoin to dump but you will gain a lot of profit in trading.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because the value is not yet that high then you must sell the bitcoin later because the value of bitcoin is still getting bigger and bigger. Also as it is being subscribed and exposed to people its value is getting higher so you must sell if the value is high enough.

People should buy bitcoins time to time it will change its price, we expect that bitcoins allows us to buy online or sell points at exact price.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:37:19 PM

today is a great day to sell your bitcoins because there will be a big dump next month. as you can see the reason why bitcoin is rising today because the panic selling is already stop but dont you know that there will be a panic selling after august 1st because it will be hard for them to outcome the changes at the economy. and one morething buy low sell high. it will not take amonth for the price of bitcoin to dump but you will gain a lot of profit in trading.

A big dump is sure to still happen and i agree, now is the right time to sell because the price is still holding high value. Before a big dump happens better you sell it now and you will get a nice profit if it sell now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:15:28 AM

A big dump is sure to still happen and i agree, now is the right time to sell because the price is still holding high value. Before a big dump happens better you sell it now and you will get a nice profit if it sell now.

I don't foresee any dump next month. And today is just not the day to trade. For holders, it's time to keep holding, for waiters to buy, it's time to wait only. Not right time to take action, it's very complicated now.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

I don't foresee any dump next month. And today is just not the day to trade. For holders, it's time to keep holding, for waiters to buy, it's time to wait only. Not right time to take action, it's very complicated now.
yes you are right  it is the time of holding it is about waiting. We just wait untill the end of jully.and see what is really had happen to the price of btc.if it is down let us buy.and if it is increasing then let us sell.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

yes you are right  it is the time of holding it is about waiting. We just wait untill the end of jully.and see what is really had happen to the price of btc.if it is down let us buy.and if it is increasing then let us sell.
I agree the best we can do now is to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price increasing in the market. Moreover if you bored in your bitcoin you can gambled your bitcoin.
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

I agree the best we can do now is to hold the bitcoin and wait for the price increasing in the market. Moreover if you bored in your bitcoin you can gambled your bitcoin.
That's right, and one wants to add one thing, that you do not need to broadcast. This is very dangerous, because in the period of August 1 we can lose our Bitcoin, if we start frivolously transfer assets

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

That's right, and one wants to add one thing, that you do not need to broadcast. This is very dangerous, because in the period of August 1 we can lose our Bitcoin, if we start frivolously transfer assets

Don't spread misinformation mate, there's nothing "dangerous" on August 1.

People will misunderstand it with that term, we just have to be prepare just like what you can read on the top of this forum news.

We only need to hold and don't do transactions on that day.

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

Buy now and hold them for a couple of months or if you have the patience, hold them for a couple of years. I don't understand why people would sell them just because it increased like 10% of its current value.
That is the ideal trading for everyone. It is the basic form of trading where you buy and hold until you reach you target price then sell when the price become high. Because through this you could have a profit just take time to learn and to have knowledge about the flow of bitcoin price to not have a waste of investment at the end rather to have a earnings in both ways.

Well that probably is applicable to smaller altcoins that hasn't yet reached btc's popularity. Of course 10-20% profit would already be god enough as it's less secured than bitcoin. Btc though is a different thing since it's already got the attention of a lot of people and it's more likely to go up way more in a couple of years as it gets more attention and acceptance
Yep! I exactly believe the same. Bitcoins have no comparison with altcoins. Bitcoins are popular more than any other coin in crypto market. No coin has potential to beat bitcoins. Soon the whole world is going to trade with bitcoins. bitcoin has spend a more longer time to get the current position and it is still in the process to become a more powerful and good coin and for other coins this competition is very hard.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

Buy now and hold them for a couple of months or if you have the patience, hold them for a couple of years. I don't understand why people would sell them just because it increased like 10% of its current value.
That is the ideal trading for everyone. It is the basic form of trading where you buy and hold until you reach you target price then sell when the price become high. Because through this you could have a profit just take time to learn and to have knowledge about the flow of bitcoin price to not have a waste of investment at the end rather to have a earnings in both ways.

Well that probably is applicable to smaller altcoins that hasn't yet reached btc's popularity. Of course 10-20% profit would already be god enough as it's less secured than bitcoin. Btc though is a different thing since it's already got the attention of a lot of people and it's more likely to go up way more in a couple of years as it gets more attention and acceptance
Yep! I exactly believe the same. Bitcoins have no comparison with altcoins. Bitcoins are popular more than any other coin in crypto market. No coin has potential to beat bitcoins. Soon the whole world is going to trade with bitcoins. bitcoin has spend a more longer time to get the current position and it is still in the process to become a more powerful and good coin and for other coins this competition is very hard.
After what happened today I do not know how to react to all the crypto currency, although I understand that this only applies to Bitcoin. I've transferred all my Bitcoins to tokens on stock exchanges and I hope to keep some coolness in relation to today's situation.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

Bitcoin has become a good investment and it really proves that you can generate high income from your investment. There is always a good time to buy or to sell bitcoin, right now the price is high so if you have invested few months ago I think you can sell it now and it will give you favorable income or you can wait a for few months before selling it. Buying will also do so but I would suggest wait when the price goes down since bitcoin still fluctuates you better watch out and grab the opportunity when the lower price was offered.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

I feel that buying anything above $2500 is a big risk as price can go below that at any point of time so I will not prefer to buy bitcoins at a moment and instead I will sell some of them to grab good profits and wait for the price to go below $2500 to buy some more bitcoins.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

For now, the bitcoin price is kinda high and i guess that it is not good idea for you to buy bitcoins. And it is better for you to keep your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop below $2300 so you can buy some bitcoins. But don't forget that it is a good idea to invest.

matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:36:31 AM

For now, the bitcoin price is kinda high and i guess that it is not good idea for you to buy bitcoins. And it is better for you to keep your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop below $2300 so you can buy some bitcoins. But don't forget that it is a good idea to invest.

Investing in bitcoins is always good but we cannot afford to buy them when price is higher and we should wait for the right time when price goes lower and I think right now its not a smart idea to buy bitcoins as price is really high at a moment.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:12:59 AM

Investing in bitcoins is always good but we cannot afford to buy them when price is higher and we should wait for the right time when price goes lower and I think right now its not a smart idea to buy bitcoins as price is really high at a moment.
It's not the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is few hundred dollars away from the ath. This will surely increase as there is not much negative impact felt over bitcoin by the splitting. In recent days once users got the chance to buy low when the price went low down to $2000.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

It's not the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is few hundred dollars away from the ath. This will surely increase as there is not much negative impact felt over bitcoin by the splitting. In recent days once users got the chance to buy low when the price went low down to $2000.

Yes that was the best time to buy bitcoins and now price has gone higher so if you have bought at lower price then you can sell a small portion of it if you want to enjoy some profits or else you can simply keep them safe in wallet and wait for price to go more higher in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: