Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

By conducting selective research before investing, it is a good alternative to reduce the risk of loss greater than the investments made on the project that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

For me, yes it is right now. Its is true that bitcoin is very unstable but this is all true to other investments that pays a lot  with short time. You just have to be watchful, informed and knowledgeable about the status of bitcoin .
yeah making a direct connecton about this investment will surely gives you a good profits in returned its all about knowing your investment
and take time to research and review every aspects that will lead you to generate more btc.
That is the most important thing as an investor is the research, because of the research, they can choose the better option for an investment and they can choose the investment that can give them more bitcoin in the future. Investing money in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is a good enough for a person to have a bright future but an investor with a good researches will have a better future.
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment in the modern world. Its price is skyrocketing, no matter what, and in the future creates the prospect of financial security.

D_market

Activity: 224

We Make Virtual Assets Real

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

Sure it is. have you seen the currency changings at these days?
It's not a fast type of making profit but it will be profit)

Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

I think yes because price of bitcoin is not stable and as time goes by the price of bitcoin is getting high. Bitcoin is one of the best way in investing your money.

rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

Hurry and invest now because bitcoin value is now going up but not that fast. I can assure you that investing in bitcoin is profitable. Its value might double in the future due to higher number of demands.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
You will not even know a thing unless you try it and take a risk until you see if that certain thing matter or really worth to spend have some guts to claim that it is really worthy. Since you have heard it already that many people are now investing and getting engage with this type of cryptocurrency, I suggest that you better try it for yourself and witness what bitcoin can really offer and provide not just by basing on other people thoughts but from your own experience. Trying and taking the risk is not that bad because in that way you can assure to get the exact answer for your questions.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Bitcoin is good for investment in the sense that the bitcoin now is popular so that many are buying the bitcoin in return the bitcoin price will burst because there's many investors are investing with bitcoin. And bitcoin price is pumping so high so it is good for investment.
I agree that it is good to invest in bitcoin. Buying bitcoin while in low price and holding it and wait that the price become high to sell. Better to buy now for not to regret in future. investor thinks and expecting for high profit from their investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment in the modern world. Its price is skyrocketing, no matter what, and in the future creates the prospect of financial security.
- Yeah, the current bitcoin is the best investment, it's better than gold, the profit coming from bitcoin is huge and the number is still increasing over time. It can be said that all investors choose bitcoin as the ideal investment destination
- However, if it's called investment, it certainly will have risks, so we can not put all your money and hope on it. We should seek other additional investments to optimize profits and limit risk
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

Bitcoin is a one good way to invest money this only the best way to people love online investment. Only bitcoin can give good income if you know how to use it for different ways of investment.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

Yes ofcourse given the fact that bitcoin is going high and high. For you to secure your investments you must check news and markets from time to time good news you were here coz majority of news on btc are all here in this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:20:45 PM

Even if the price is pretty much stable it is still a good investment because it was shown to us many times that a year or two later the price will be higher thatn it is now. The only thing you need when investing in bitcoin is patience. Don't sell when it is dropping, wait patiently and you'll see it will rise in the future.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:23:12 PM

Yes ofcourse given the fact that bitcoin is going high and high. For you to secure your investments you must check news and markets from time to time good news you were here coz majority of news on btc are all here in this forum.
I don't think that good or bad news these days are affecting Bitcoin that much. Look at what we had recently which is the August 1 scare, 2 weeks before August 1 we saw Bitcoin drop to 1800$ but it also rise up again even days before August 1 like nothing happened to it. News are just there but it always depends on the investor or trader at most. They are the ones who we really need to observe.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
wilson_bitbybit

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Even if the price is pretty much stable it is still a good investment because it was shown to us many times that a year or two later the price will be higher thatn it is now. The only thing you need when investing in bitcoin is patience. Don't sell when it is dropping, wait patiently and you'll see it will rise in the future.
Indeed, it will be difficult to find something with more upside potential. But I advise you do not try all your capital invested in such a volatile asset, or you can be emotionally destabilized if the price falls too much, which can lead to bad decisions.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

For now bitcoin can not be matched, because it's been proven that by buying bitcoin and hold for a certain period then we can get big profit, I agree that bitcoin is a good place for investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

onpages

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Sure, bitcoin the most profitable place for me to save money, rather than deposits in the bank. New innovations lead people to more quickly realize their financial plans. Also have freedom time and financial.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

Bitcoin is really a good way of investing knowing that it's value is high enough to make you rich on some point. Many people are so in with it because of the income and profit it gives at all genders and ages. It's east to be transacted and to be accessed but still you should work hard and put up a lot of effort if you really want to earn from it. Investing on bitcoin is a bit unconstant because there are times where the value is high and there are times when the value is low so you should be wise on making decisions with your investment to avoid some disappointments.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:09:29 AM

For me its a excellent investment, but there is the volatility of the price and the risk of the chain split, and the finally choice its yours.   
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:38:55 AM

I'll suggest to first make a research about investing and in cryptocurrency to avoid regrets if won't come in favor with your expectations. Or you may try and invest a small amount and see for yourself what Bitcoin can bring. You'll never know if you won't try as what everyone is saying. Would also be helpful if you personally ask people whom you trust and people who knows about Bitcoin, in that way , you'll be guided and will be helpful to you for sure.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:30:49 AM

Like all things, you can invest a percentage of your money an save the other. That will guarantee you to be calm if bitcoin doesnt's works in the future, but i will suggest you to take the risk and invest your money.
I will support your suggestion mate, your opinion was a very safe actually were if there is someone will follow your tips, it will surely in a long run that person for sure will going to have a savings in the future. And we are in business industry, therefore as a business minded person we must always take the risk if we want to multiply our capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: