Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
I think yes, it is a good way to invest your money. The exchange rate of bitcoin is way higher than it was before and the value of bitcoin as we all can see is rising each and everyday. Many people are beinh beneficial because of this factor and it is more beneficial for those who are investing with bitcoin. They got the chance to earn larger amount of money and I have witnessed a lot of life already that was changed because of investing in bitcoin.
yes right, this is because bitcoin investment is already a lot of evidence for example making people get rich, this is the best time to succeed and rich from bitcoin, the price under $ 4000 I think is very cheap because next year the price could reach at least 2-fold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:35:00 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.
Indeed, those people who invested by that time and hold their bitcoin up to now was a millionaires  instantly. If we could only turn back time but the thing problems was its not, we cannot turn it back all we had to do start the basic again besides its not too late yet to do what others did before when they bitcoin in a long term.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

I also heard it from some of my friends who have successfully invested in bitcoin world. Many friends advised me to join them, and finally I tried to join, after a few months I finally could feel how bitcoin became a good way to invest.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:45:17 PM

I followed already experienced about bitcoin. That investing money on bitcoin is much better than it ever was. Because potential benefits provided in the future, and limited supply factor is the main reason why i am invest in bitcoin.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

I also heard it from some of my friends who have successfully invested in bitcoin world. Many friends advised me to join them, and finally I tried to join, after a few months I finally could feel how bitcoin became a good way to invest.

Bitcoin was and is still a very good investment, but recently one need to invest carefully as the markets and economy have become very speculative recently towards Bitcoin. It is making the price much much volatile and sometimes grow like a bubble, which is quiet dangerous if you are planning for a short term investment, because no matter the most possibility is that the price will go up.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Bitcoin has been able to grow 4x its value since January, if you know any fiat option that allow to make such results let me know i might invest 1 dollar over it, crypto has already proved its value and just showed a part of its potencial, and believe me there is still much more to be found over it and better results will be achieved in the future.
That is the beauty of bitcoin that it row more and more than any other fiat currency. As you said, it is so true, bitcoin have increased at so high rate 4X so what you expect in upcoming years do it not go faster? Yes it will. So it is best investment to make.
We can't just predict that next year that the price would also be 4x as what it is this year. Anyway, I agree that it is a good investment especially in the long run considering that the demand is continually increasing so thus the popularity that leads to it. It has a huge market support and distrubuted even more across the globe making the market more solid.

That would be a good plans for the next more years to come, and we must expect great rather than being discourage. Do believe that popularity behind demand will be together, because if bitcoin's popularity take over demand will also follow. Having the strong foundations in the market makes it even more stronger in times and seemingly increased it's assets for the entire world supply.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

I think it is. If ever you have heard that bitcoin price before was less than a dollar. If ever you're one of the lucky dude who have invested as early as bitcoin was born and you were able to keep it, you would have been a millionaire by now. So, if you trust bitcoin invest while it's still dropping it's price because you might be losing the biggest opportunity in your life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:44:18 PM

Bitcoin has been able to grow 4x its value since January, if you know any fiat option that allow to make such results let me know i might invest 1 dollar over it, crypto has already proved its value and just showed a part of its potencial, and believe me there is still much more to be found over it and better results will be achieved in the future.
That is the beauty of bitcoin that it row more and more than any other fiat currency. As you said, it is so true, bitcoin have increased at so high rate 4X so what you expect in upcoming years do it not go faster? Yes it will. So it is best investment to make.
We can't just predict that next year that the price would also be 4x as what it is this year. Anyway, I agree that it is a good investment especially in the long run considering that the demand is continually increasing so thus the popularity that leads to it. It has a huge market support and distrubuted even more across the globe making the market more solid.

That would be a good plans for the next more years to come, and we must expect great rather than being discourage. Do believe that popularity behind demand will be together, because if bitcoin's popularity take over demand will also follow. Having the strong foundations in the market makes it even more stronger in times and seemingly increased it's assets for the entire world supply.
yes i atrongly agree base on the fast year untill now bitcoin price is really increasing 4x higher than what its price before looking bact to the past few years bitcoin not really like that popular as what its popularity right now.but as we all have seen its price goes up.how much more these comming couple of years that this bitcoin maybe become much popular than before maybe it will become 8x higher than the past price.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

Yes because the amount of bitcoin is so high, for sure you gonna gain profit. Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin. If you invest your profit is bigger
Yes it is right the price of the bitcoin is high and now it has become the one of the most investment, as the growth of the bitcoin is so high now a day’s. Bitcoin is attracting a lot of new investors and for me bitcoin is one of the best investments, if today you will invest in bitcoin after some years it will give you more than double.  It is the huge market investment.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:35:02 PM

If it is a good investment, yes and no. I think it depends on the persons positivity and belief. It is good because it brings good returns and no because it very unpredictable. So if you are a kind of coward or do not believe much in its success, in order not to regret and blame bitcoin, you better not  put your money in it but regret will also be your enemy in the end if you see that you've forfeit your chance of earning big when it rises in value.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:20:35 PM

Certainly the benchmark is the rate of profit, we all know that bitcoin is an amazing investment that has proven to be very profitable in recent years.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:28:08 PM

I always have this idea that you only invest what you are willing to risk and lose. If you are not willing to risk a huge some of money then dont over do it. Invest what you are willing to invest , be open about the changes , bitcoin today is volatile as everyone said here, all of a sudden it will drop down , sometimes it will shot sky high. You really have to be at least vigilant to every changes happening to be an effective investor at least.

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

Better claim your FREE PosToken now: Please check this link: https://airdrop.postoken.org

Hey man, please do not spam the forum with posts that are completely off topic to the OP. Save it for somewhere else like threads that are actually about this.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:53:32 PM

Yeah obviously, a lot of people are earning a lot of money because of bitcoin, including me. But i dont hold for too much time, i just hold for a short period time, and if it does not give me profits, i change my investment rules.
But yes, bitcoin is a good source for invest, only that it has too much risk, but it is a good option, of course.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:08 PM

Yeah obviously, a lot of people are earning a lot of money because of bitcoin, including me. But i dont hold for too much time, i just hold for a short period time, and if it does not give me profits, i change my investment rules.
But yes, bitcoin is a good source for invest, only that it has too much risk, but it is a good option, of course.

If it's a good investment opportunity why don't you hold for a long time then and profit rather than contradict yourself by saying it's risky. How can a good investment be risky? Then it's not good in  the first place because it can squander your money.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:35:03 AM

I'm just still new to the bitcoin community but ever since I joined here, the only consistent thing thats been going around here is that many people, if not all, are talking about Bitcoin as the best investment you could do in this year. Going through discussions and threads, it looks like what they are telling are correct, and I too am willing to invest in bitcoin.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

I'm just still new to the bitcoin community but ever since I joined here, the only consistent thing thats been going around here is that many people, if not all, are talking about Bitcoin as the best investment you could do in this year. Going through discussions and threads, it looks like what they are telling are correct, and I too am willing to invest in bitcoin.

Just go ahead and learn more in this forum and then buy as much as you can with your investments money so that you can likewise profit in the long term. There are a number of exchanges you can buy dying but first create a wallet or read about it first and if it's a good choice before you buy and hold Bitcoins.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:08:25 AM

Yes. You have heard it right that bitcoin was really a good investment for a reason that it has the capability to grow ij the near future enabling your initial money to grow into a larger quantity which is surely beneficial to be a good type of investment because you are gaining a big profit from the money you have invested into bitcoin cryptocurrency. The main reason why potential investors and many consumers and bitcoin users are approaching bitcoin because of its capability to grow in numbers.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:20:23 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect way to invest your money. It is the best store of value the world has ever seen. Df to store your seed safely when you create a bitcoin wallet and get comfortable using the wallet. Use two factor authentication on everything.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:52:47 AM

Maybe it is if you invest it right to gain a profit. But if you invest it and you almost lost all of your investment, i don't think if it is a good way of investment.

For me, in every investment whether in bank, forex, stock market or even in bitcoin it is important to educate, do some research and evaluate your self if you can manage to do those things. Just saying my ipinion here. Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: