Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is one of the best platform to invest your money at present. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and valuable investment, if you look into last two months price trend of Bitcoin then you can understand that Bitcoin has a good increasing rate, so it can be said that Bitcoin is one of the best investment platform...
yes that is right bitcoin is no doubt the best way to invest your money, through bitcoin one can really get a good profit. but investing in bitcoin or trading altcoin you need experience that we can get only if we have experience in trading. without experience i do not think that it is possible that some one will make good profit from trading. because trading play an important role in trading as well as in investment.

But you shouldn't stick on bitcoins only since there are certain altcoins who's existing and it can give us huge profit if we stake on them, Just look at on ethereum on early days on it the price is so cheap and if you are one of the holders of eth by that time well you must be a lucky guys since the profit accumulated is so high and that could turn to thousands of dollars right now.And also there are certain alts who's following to get massive pump so better stake with this and monitor its momevent by time to time bases so that we wouldn't miss them up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

Yes I like the price drops and price ups because when the price drops, that is when I buy bitcoins in large quantities then I will sell 70% of it when the price climbs up again!
Wow, congratulation if you can do that and not have loss, it past time I has been tried but I not have patience to wait the price comeback, because it just down and down and not have a signal to comeback soon

This is great, you can really make money by doing that, bitcoin are proven to help people make money and investing on it is the right choice you will make with your money, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise high expect higher income from that, buy low sell high this is how we make more money. Smiley
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:22:39 AM

Yes I like the price drops and price ups because when the price drops, that is when I buy bitcoins in large quantities then I will sell 70% of it when the price climbs up again!
Wow, congratulation if you can do that and not have loss, it past time I has been tried but I not have patience to wait the price comeback, because it just down and down and not have a signal to comeback soon

This is great, you can really make money by doing that, bitcoin are proven to help people make money and investing on it is the right choice you will make with your money, as the price of bitcoin continue to rise high expect higher income from that, buy low sell high this is how we make more money. Smiley

We just need to waut a little while before we can really earn as much as we wanted, buying at low price and selling it when the price is right, in that way we can really earn . Sometimes when it doesn't seem ythat it will pump the way I wanted l invested it for the mean time then do trading again.
queluy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

Yes, you are right, I am using dollars to buy the btc
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:13:42 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment in my opinion but be careful about putting all your money into it because it is also very volatile as you may have noticed and should you ever need to liquidate in an emergency it would be terrible to lose a big portion of your funds.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment in my opinion but be careful about putting all your money into it because it is also very volatile as you may have noticed and should you ever need to liquidate in an emergency it would be terrible to lose a big portion of your funds.

That is why bitcoin poses risks but also has a window to give you a high profit once you know when to strike. Bitcoin prices may vary from time to time and you may get scared of its plummet that you sell it all in a heartbeat but I think exercising caution and taking some risks is the name of the game. Bitcoin is like a gambling game and to win you have to lose a little
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

Yes, because we know that bitcoin just like any other commodities is a good investment.  Bitcoin has been like for about less than a decade but it really is high a price.  It is like or almost on same price with gold and gas and other commodities.  So it is better to give a chance to bitcoin to invest.  After all bitcoin has so much potential.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

Yes, you are right, I am using dollars to buy the btc

I beleive you had a good decision, as bitcoin is the most good investment for me. Bitcoin is become popular and many people invested in. Their is a risks to invest your money but for sure you wil earn profit by buying, hold and sell.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:52:57 AM

That is why bitcoin poses risks but also has a window to give you a high profit once you know when to strike. Bitcoin prices may vary from time to time and you may get scared of its plummet that you sell it all in a heartbeat but I think exercising caution and taking some risks is the name of the game. Bitcoin is like a gambling game and to win you have to lose a little

Indeed and it's quite worth the risk you're going to take if you ask me. The price of btc i think is for long term holding as it doesn't have the volatility of other altcoins for day trading. It goes up and down on a decent constant scale so you're most likely not going to have a lot of profit for sbort term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

Everyone is talking about the popularity of bitcoin, but I disagree. If you compare with the total number of people on earth, it is a drop in the ocean. The popularity of BTC will start to rise only when all Internet shops will accept it for payment, and the fee for smaller transactions will be cancelled.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
If you are looking to make a huge profit make sure that you enter the market when the price is low or wait for the market to bleed completely and then enter so that you could make a good profit holding for a longer time and most of the investors made money like that as they were able to enter when the price was really low and could cash out when it hit the all time valuation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
If you are looking to make a huge profit make sure that you enter the market when the price is low or wait for the market to bleed completely and then enter so that you could make a good profit holding for a longer time and most of the investors made money like that as they were able to enter when the price was really low and could cash out when it hit the all time valuation.
To date, bitcoin is one of the best investment projects. A couple of days ago we watched as the whole market was dizzy, but today again there is a positive trend. I hope that my investments will bring me a good profit.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

To date, bitcoin is one of the best investment projects. A couple of days ago we watched as the whole market was dizzy, but today again there is a positive trend. I hope that my investments will bring me a good profit.
When you see that the whole market is dizzy then just keep buying some bitcoins because as you can see right now, the prices of the coins are now in a gaining mode so if you buy when the market is dizzy then sell it now then you already make some good amount of profits by just buying yesterday and selling today. That is why i love trading cryptocurrencies Cool.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

yes it is absolutely yes, well based on my experience i invest some money here in bitcoin and just a year my money got double and the next month i invest again in bitcoin and my money got triple it is better to invest in bitcoin especially this time,. the bitcoin value right now is low.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

It is true that you will gain a high profit in bitcoin. It is good to invest your money on bitcoin because bitcoin has a possibility to become enormous price and by that way your money might be doubled. Regarding in buying of bitcoin is today is the right time for it because since we know that bitcoin has a unstable price we should take the opportunity while the price is not that big enough.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

It is true that you will gain a high profit in bitcoin. It is good to invest your money on bitcoin because bitcoin has a possibility to become enormous price and by that way your money might be doubled. Regarding in buying of bitcoin is today is the right time for it because since we know that bitcoin has a unstable price we should take the opportunity while the price is not that big enough.
Even if today we buy Bitcoin at a fairly high price, we will still get a very good profit. Of course, this profit will be in the future, but nevertheless you will not worry about the safety of your money.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

Only thing that could compromise Bitcoin is the stupidity of miners, I mean there is nothing serious threatening Bitcoin other than the ability of miners to change the code, yes if they try to somehow manipulate the code that is potentially dangerous.
I can't see difficulty of mining decreasing more than 10-15% so you'll always face a hard time top mine Bitcoin and as a result price wont drop more than 40% tops. that is a viable investment, almost some kind of guarantee.

🖤😏
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

is bitcoin a good way to invest your money?> find me another asset that has grown over 180% in three month's time
and it is going to aquire more value,if everything goes right and the forkening happens
and we are left with one economically dominating chain,or no chain splitting happens,whatever the scenario is
the price just must skyrocket,there will be no reason for it not to
so it is a good time to invest into bitcoin,maybe wait just before the date of the fork to buy some cheaper while the  feeble minded are selling Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

Everyone is talking about the popularity of bitcoin, but I disagree. If you compare with the total number of people on earth, it is a drop in the ocean. The popularity of BTC will start to rise only when all Internet shops will accept it for payment, and the fee for smaller transactions will be cancelled.

I strictly not agree with this.Because bitcoin transaction is trusted one.It's a tax free one.Like a gold and land even you can inverse your money in bitcoin too.No one know how much bitcoin you have.No lock is need to save your bitcoin.Since it's a digital Money you can save and invest your Money in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:18:31 PM

Even if today we buy Bitcoin at a fairly high price, we will still get a very good profit. Of course, this profit will be in the future, but nevertheless you will not worry about the safety of your money.
- Yes, bitcoin is a good investment in short and long term, now is a good time to buy more bitcoin and wait, then we will sell it at higher price to make a profit. Actually, investing bitcoin as well as investing in your future, the value of bitcoin always increases over time and it is still growing and more popular every day, it will not disappoint us unless we actively abandon it. However, we should not put all the money into bitcoin because investment is always risky, we need to be careful and limit losses.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: