Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

i will spend some money in that the total money that i will not regret or destroy my life if i lose it.

Lose money that you can afford, just like gambling. But I think it is not that bad to spend money you know that can give you good profit in the near future. A lot of people are obviously spending money on asset to have a good profit, I think it is better to spend and risk your money on something that can give you profit in the future than spending it in something you just need and like.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Bitcoin is a great place to invest because now the price is good and will continue to increase, but I suggest do not invest all your money into bitcoin because it will be dangerous for your money if the price goes down.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

In comparison to other investment methods btc is the most profitable, especially if you wish to make high profits in the short term. On the other hand it is more volatile than traditional investment method. Do your math Smiley
Yeah, in spite of any other methods of investment, I found bitcoin to the most reliable, great and quite a profitable source. It is the only source in which you won't have to wait long but in the span of short term, you can have an enormous amount of profit due to its amazing volatility. So for higher profits, one can switch to bitcoin for the investment...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

There is no doubt that this year's best investments are bitcoin and cryptocurrency, as reported by various sources, bitcoin market and other cryptocurrency has reached more than $ 1 trillion and this year will reach $ 5 trillion.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Yes its a good way to invest your money. Because bitcoin is the fastest growing virtual currency and bitcoin has created a number of ordinary people turning into millionaire.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

I'm not sure about it. Recently there are many new cryptocurrencies appearing and competing. These cryptocurrencies have a chance to grow big and offer a bigger profit. Thus, many people are more interested in investing in other promising cryptocurrencies instead of investing in bitcoin. However if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, I think it's nothing bad.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I'm not sure about it. Recently there are many new cryptocurrencies appearing and competing. These cryptocurrencies have a chance to grow big and offer a bigger profit. Thus, many people are more interested in investing in other promising cryptocurrencies instead of investing in bitcoin. However if you want to invest your money in bitcoin, I think it's nothing bad.
Bitcoins have already grown much and recently they also can be bit back which usually creates a fear in the minds of huge investors. Bitcoin does not always go according to us but also sometimes we do need to take up some loss. Even the price for bitcoins may go down depending on the demand factor. As the demand will increase, the price for bitcoins will too increase giving you good profits.

You should always try to invest the amount you can afford to lose as always you cannot have profits but also sometimes you do need to afford an loss. Bitcoin trading or holding bitcoins is not that easy work and needs a lot of patience and knowledge about the coin you are investing in. Even for me, bitcoins and other cryptos have been profitable and I also have earned a good living due to them presently.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

It all depends on how you plan and manage your investment if you want it to be successful. It is a fast-growing currency that could make people earn. However, there is always a risk. Invest only a fraction of what you have so you would not lose it all if the Bitcoin's value falls. But if it's value grows, hold on to it and avoid selling it just due to the reason of fear that it might lose its value on the future.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Bitcoin is a best way for secure and quick earning investment,This is the time to invest in it and hold it for couple of years for long term which is secure and profitable.There are different medium for investment but are risky and slowly profit growing so if you want meet the maximum profit the Bitcoin is hope which will fulfill the expectations.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

Of course before investing we already have an analysis of the products we choose, if bitcoin in 2017 has risen up to more than 15x of course this is a good consideration if we want to put money on bitcoin.

great
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

Bitcoin investment is profitable and very promising, it is not wrong if many people want to sell anything including home to invest bitcoin, the thing that makes us optimistic is that many are legalize bitcoin.
Voidlocke

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:16 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Bitcoins or altcoins are a better opportunity to male good annual % instead of givin da money to the banks or other companys.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

Yes you say it right! Bitcoin is  a good way to invest your money because you will see that bitcoin has a lot of oppurtunity to change our life into better,your money is safe here to invest and the value are keep increasing.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

It is not a good way, it is the best actual way to invest your money, no other investment can give you 10000% of your investment in a year

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

It is not a good way, it is the best actual way to invest your money, no other investment can give you 10000% of your investment in a year

There are altcoins that can perform better but bitcoin is more solid and established. I hope it will come to at least $16,000 soon.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

There are altcoins that can perform better but bitcoin is more solid and established. I hope it will come to at least $16,000 soon.
That's correct because bitcoin has been here for so many years and still it is in the top, maybe there is a chance
that in the future it will be dethrown by altcoins but I don't think it will happen easy.
The supporters are big for bitcoin, it can make the price of altcoins down because of its dominance.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Investing on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is a good investment because it can give you a huge profit after holding it for a long time. You need patience, knowledge and skills when investing on crypto because its not as easy as what others thought. Its also very risky. Why? Because its price is very unpredictable. There are some downfall on its price depending on situations. But those downfall, or price fluctuations are normal. Even if the price chart history tells us that the price goes up as time passed by, we still dont know what the future brings. If you really want to invest, just try a small investment first, then see what happens. The decision is still yours. Know first the pros and cons before you invest.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Just trading cripto money the best way to increase our balance profit, I am very interested to trade cripto money. In the science I get I have thought beforehand if we can all follow our cripto money trading make sure it is very lucky big of all balance amount of our deposit. Without cripto money there is no better way to invest, it is not as good as investing with cripto money.
Originally I never realized if I go to invest I would definitely be the most fortunate, but I just realized all this was indeed very helpful to us in investing cripto money. If you have tried for sure we will get many benefits by investing with cripto money.
Trading cripto money is the best way for now and forever.

mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

It is better to have your bitcoin reserve your accumulated money. Do not invest, I'm not trying to force you but what I say when you try to invest in bitcoin? You will be satisfied that the money you spend on it will increase and grow. With the bitcoin value increasing what you're struggling with? also rising. Join in campaigns or trade, buy and sell until you grow your money. It's a long process but worth it when salary's day. Smiley
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

That is of course certainly right. I hope you were able to buy Bitcoins in June of 2017. If you did it and you were able to buy at least five Bitcoins, right now you must already be enjoying the gains of it. Holding it for a longer time will give you more profit. Bitcoin remains to be a sound investment. Although there are news, negative ones, about Bitcoin and its legality in some countries, the price is not dumping very low, so no worries about investing into Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the best investments ever, and is even better than most of the other assets you will find. Trading cryptocurrencies can also be a very good option. Even before June 2017, I already had some bitcoins in my various wallets, and later bought more when the price started going up.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: