Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes you are right that in better to invest you money in bitcoin than bank and if you want to have earn and have a profit must prefer in bitcoin because in my obeservation and one of the investor also here in bitcoin was securely and sure that you earn than bank because if you invest in bank years before you earn not like bitcoin days weeks or months was you are already earning  even thou the value was not stable or fluctuating but dont worry about that because that was normal.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes it is good to invest BTC and it is true that you can make a huge profit but in investing in BTC you should have a good amount of money and a patient, because if your are not patient enough in investing you cannot gain a huge profit. When you don't have patient in investing or waiting it is not investing, it is trading because invvesting is a long term selling of bitcoin and trading is the short term of selling of bitcoin. 
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Many people has already became successful after investing in bitcoin. It is very much considered to be an important thing that you know how to invest on bitcoin properly so that you can really gain a lot of benefit from bitcoin. Buy bitcoins as soon as possible and you'll surely benefit a lot in the future as long as you keep on working hard to gain a lot of bitcoin.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

If you'll give it a try, you will surely see how good bitcoin is in terms of investments. Bitcoin has earned a big reputation when it comes to investment. We can all see how bitcoin's value is rising nowadays so investing on it is really a good thing and you should not let this opportunity to slip out of your hand so that you can benefit from this cryptocurrency.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

I think yes but it is risky since it is volatile and it is likely to change in price,if you are unlucky, it might change not in your favor.These past days I once checked the price of bitcoin and I was shocked that it went down by more than 18 percent, it came from around 15 thousand dollars went down to around more or less 9 thousans dollars, the good thing is it came back to around 12 thousand usd but it went down again by around 6 percent now lying on more than 11 thousand dollars. What I am saying is it is unpredictable but if you want to invest, you shall be strong enough to face these decline in price so that you will be worthy of the 600% increase
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Investing in bitcoin is good,but  for me be wise in investing,maybe invest for some but the other is ypu should kept it for your emergency becauase we did'nt know what happen in every minute of our lives.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

If you have an investment plan, then I think crypto currencies should not be missing in it.
They represent an extra field of investment possibilities and are rather independent to the rest of the economy.
Of course, with their rapid moves up and down crypto currencies are a risky form of investment and their percentag of your whole investment should be reflecting that.
Putting all or most of your money in crypto currencies, that might not be the smartest move.

It's me!!!
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

Yes you are right that in better to invest you money in bitcoin than bank and if you want to have earn and have a profit must prefer in bitcoin because in my obeservation and one of the investor also here in bitcoin was securely and sure that you earn than bank because if you invest in bank years before you earn not like bitcoin days weeks or months was you are already earning  even thou the value was not stable or fluctuating but dont worry about that because that was normal.

It is a good way to invest money but just make sure that you should not invest ALL your money to bitcoin because bitcoin is still unstable. Since it is not regulated, we do not really know what will happen to bitcoin. Just diversify your money investing in different sectors so that when one of your investments fail, there are still others that are earning and through this way, you will spread the risk. Its tempting to invest all your money in bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole because of high returns but as a precaution, have multiple sources of income.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

yeah making a direct connecton about this investment will surely gives you a good profits in returned its all about knowing your investment
and take time to research and review every aspects that will lead you to generate more btc.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

In my opinion, yes, when I started making my investments, I also doubted whether everything would be okay, but after a while I do not regret anything
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

In my opinion I will say yes. Bitcoin has just gone down but I believe it is going to increase soon and many people think like me. Bitcoin never lose price so long. Bitcoin will be your best choice and I recommend you should invest it. However, you have to be patient because this investment takes time.

Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Personally I prefer to invest in what I have control over than what I don't. Crypto currencies are too volatile a market. But I invest any way because of the high gain when a cryptocurrency grows.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Investing in bitcoin can double your capital and your profit as well rather than investing in local banks in your area. But in bitcoin its price is not stable it can go down sometimes and it can go up without your notice but in local banks you immediately know if the price exchange is increasing or decreasing.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

This is very unique, bitcoin prices are very volatile but this makes everyone curious to invest bitcoin, all sure that prices will continue to rise so no doubt that bitcoin is the best investment right now.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Bitcoin is by far the safest and legitimate way of investing your money into, and compare to other crypto bitcoin is the lead and the very successful of them all, so yeah investing your money to bitcoin will never be a "regret".

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

now is the right time, but I think it will take a long time for you to make a profit, so if you're patient you should invest in it sooner otherwise you can invest in some altcoin and take a little profit ...

MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

now is the right time, but I think it will take a long time for you to make a profit, so if you're patient you should invest in it sooner otherwise you can invest in some altcoin and take a little profit ...
Well as what i have observe bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money it is really more exciting and profitable than the other coin because it is really the safiest anf the most common coin in cryptocurrency feild that has a good feedback and it has also a verry  potential coin in investing process becaus its price is really amazing it can really change anytime anywhere.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

Indeed bitcoin is one of the good ways to invest money. Bitcoin`s past figures have shown that it is the highest return giving cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has given its investors far more returns they have ever expected. But it is not the only way of making investment. Bitcoin is the most volatile currency, its price moves with great pace on both sides. So investing all your money in one currency is a big risk. It is recommended by investment experts to invest money in diversified ways. Make some investment in banks, in tangible assets like land, house or even in gold.
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

If you are interested in investing, you must know the risks to be faced. investing has risks but investment will earn you a great income if you invest bitcoin. and the tone must see the market price if you want to invest.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Yes for me bitcoin is a good way to invest our money since it has a low price and will give huge proft in the future. There are lots of people who are willing to learn about bitcoin and it adds to the popularity of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: