Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42221 times)
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future, is that right? Because I want to buy some bitcoin in these days.

If you want a good profit then now is the time to invest in bitcoin, for the reason that it was still in low value. Don't invest when bitcoin is sky high it's too risky yes it's risky because I learned it from my mistakes, buying bitcoin at a soaring price is not a good idea, Anyway, if you invest now I personally think it was a smart move. Bitcoin is a good investment if you know how to observe the ups and downs of bitcoin you can gain huge profit if you invest a great amount of money but like I said every investment has a risk so prepare your self in every scenario that will probably happen.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future, is that right? Because I want to buy some bitcoin in these days.

If you want a good profit then now is the time to invest in bitcoin, for the reason that it was still in low value. Don't invest when bitcoin is sky high it's too risky yes it's risky because I learned it from my mistakes, buying bitcoin at a soaring price is not a good idea, Anyway, if you invest now I personally think it was a smart move. Bitcoin is a good investment if you know how to observe the ups and downs of bitcoin you can gain huge profit if you invest a great amount of money but like I said every investment has a risk so prepare your self in every scenario that will probably happen.
Buy low sell high, that is the most simple principle that we every people should follow and like you said, this is the best time to get into bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is pretty low and i think that in the next few months like in the half of this year, we can expect some bull run up until december and then the cycle will just continue.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

For me bitcoin is a good way to invest my money ,because when you compare money deposited in the bank it has low interest rate ,while investing in bitcoin you can grow your money more compared to bank investment.4

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Since a year I know bitcoin, I never hesitate to invest bitcoin, and in fact I always get a profit because I sell bitcoin at a higher price than when bought. even a few months ago I could get a profit up to 50% in just a week. Bitcoin is the best investment option.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Of course. Since we're all in a bitcoin forum. It just takes time to learn a lot of things about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies. Investing comes with taking risks or gamble if you're not ready. Also, it might be too risky for others since it is easy to scam online. You just have to do some research about what you're going to enter.
yappieweikang

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Bitcoins are scarce and useful. Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. No bank can block payments or close your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money. It also makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy. And of course unless really understand the potential impact of Bitcoin, you will surely know that investing in bitcoin could be good idea.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

It is a good way to invest your money but it is also a good way to lose your money. I said the both sides because it depends on you how you are going to manage your money in such a way that you will be really making money or profit because if you don't have a good amount of knowledge about what you are doing then you will just lose your investment and you will consider it at the end of the day as a bad way to invest your money.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
yes, for now I dare to mention that bitcoin is a good place to invest, if you are still confused please find a link that explains the whole bitcoin, then from there you will find that bitcoin is good to be a place to invest because it always has a good price , though sometimes down. In addition, you may have often read other people's opinions about bitcoin, on average they give good ratings on bitcoin because they are experienced and invest in bitcoin, hopefully can convince you and make you immediately invest in Bitcoin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

For me bitcoin is a good way to invest my money ,because when you compare money deposited in the bank it has low interest rate ,while investing in bitcoin you can grow your money more compared to bank investment.

Though bitcoin is so volatile so you do not know whether the price will still be profitable or not. Predicting the price of a volatile asset is hard and that is a big risk for an investor. For me bitcoin is so expensive, even though it is in a dip it is still expensive and if you ask me if it is still a good way to invest your money, I can say yes but for now, investing in some good ICOs are better, well you can just trade it for bitcoin rather than directly investing on Bitcoin.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Since a year I know bitcoin, I never hesitate to invest bitcoin, and in fact I always get a profit because I sell bitcoin at a higher price than when bought. even a few months ago I could get a profit up to 50% in just a week. Bitcoin is the best investment option.
Exactly, bitcoin investments have proven to be profitable since 2017 has risen by more than 1500%, and this year's upward trend in prices will continue to happen, with a marketcap of over $ 200 billion it will be difficult for anyone to stop bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

It is a good way to invest your money but it is also a good way to lose your money. I said the both sides because it depends on you how you are going to manage your money in such a way that you will be really making money or profit because if you don't have a good amount of knowledge about what you are doing then you will just lose your investment and you will consider it at the end of the day as a bad way to invest your money.

Just the same with other investment.  There are always risk.  But as they say no risk no profit.  Knowledge is needed to start your earning opportunity with bitcoin.  Just understand some of its aspect and knows when to be greedy is enough.  Just invest what you can afford to lose.
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Definitely bitcoin is one of many ways someone can invest his money. Investing in bitcoin can make someone have a very  big profit over a period of time. It doesn't require you to travel or own a big office before you can start. It only require your time, computer or cell phone and internet service.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

For me bitcoin is a good way to invest my money ,because when you compare money deposited in the bank it has low interest rate ,while investing in bitcoin you can grow your money more compared to bank investment.4
Yeah you're right dude investing in bitcoin is more profitable than any banking system in the world. But bitcoin price is very unpredictable, it may go down suddenly that you might not think of. and that's the bad side of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Bitcoins value rises as time goes by which makes them a great investment, but you must be smart when invest it,

because bitcoin does not have a stable price, and not always profitable for you,

you must be brave and be patient to wait for the right time to buy or sale it.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:13:46 PM by sadwage

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

yes bitcoin is a good invenstmen. and theres a lot you can trade if you want a big profit but its risky.
I think you can read more about bitcoin for a lot information. for now bitcoin valeu is dicreasing.  
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think that Bitcoin is one of the better investments available in the market simply because Bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity everyday and this increase in popularity will surely increase the demand of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has shown tremendous amount of growth in the past years and if it continues to grow at the same rate, you can easily see a price as high as 50k$ per Bitcoin within 2-3 years for sure.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

investing your money in bitcoin is the right thing.
because bitcoin is a promising investment,because the issue in 2020 bitcoin will reach 1 million $.

Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

If you have any money)) obviously, a lot of people invested and lost, as well as some invested and benefited. It's some kind of gambling, but if you have something to invest, it's one of the possible ways among trading other currencies.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

Buy low sell high, that is the most simple principle that we every people should follow and like you said, this is the best time to get into bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is pretty low and i think that in the next few months like in the half of this year, we can expect some bull run up until december and then the cycle will just continue.
Many people bought low this season because bitcoin fell a bit down and people used this chance to increase bitcoin in their wallets so bitcoin is good to use and to earn wealth with it. Increasing price of bitcoin is guarantee for best days, it is good time for bitcoin investment as price is again going to rise in coming few days, buying bitcoin is one of my priorities now so I am going to invest it is opportunity and we should use it.
cava95

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

It is not good it's best,if you see how his price grow up,and if you have too many examples of peoples with huge profit,your decision is easy I think.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: