Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

I think if the price when you invest is still cheap then it is suitable for investment, but when investing in a very expensive price that is not suitable for investment because the price can at any time collapse, and currently bitcoin is down is good for bitcoin investment.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

For those who believe in bitcoin i think yes. And if you are not patiend in wating for the tide to rise you will surely sell your holdings in disgust and fear you might use your capital forever. I will not recommend if you have not much capital to be invested in bitcoin.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

t is a decent approach to contribute cash yet simply make sure that you will not contribute all of your cash to bitcoin because its unstable. Since it isn't controlled, we don't generally realize what will happen to bitcoin.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes, bitcoin is indeed the right choice to change the economy for the better. You can start it for bitcoin investment and wait for it to make a profit.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

t is a decent approach to contribute cash yet simply make sure that you will not contribute all of your cash to bitcoin because its unstable. Since it isn't controlled, we don't generally realize what will happen to bitcoin.

As it is always connected with a very high financial risk, this is not the best way to invest your money. Meanwhile if you are lucky and catch the right time to buy it and then sell the coin, you can get the highest profit.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

Yes, bitcoin is indeed the right choice to change the economy for the better. You can start it for bitcoin investment and wait for it to make a profit.
Many people believe that. They believe that Bitcoin will bring to them a lot of money through long term investment. Many people also have a prediction that Bitcoin's price will reach 30,000$ at the end of this year. Money in their account will double or even triple. That's why I agree that Bitcoin is the best way to invest your money.

Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Yes my dear. It could be a very good investment for the future. And it is better you buy it now that the price has dropped drastically. You will be in gain if you buy at this time. Remember it's volatile price. It could awake from its sleep any moment cos I don't feel it can get any worse.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

Of course yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money especially nowadays that the price is low it is the right time to buy for more bitcoins this price is very low compared to the price last November 2017 the price hits to the moon.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

Yes it is, but I would still suggest to do your homework first before spending your money. You need to understand how it works , how to manage and the possible risk of this investment.

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:06:28 PM by MNtrio

Absolutely!because bitcoin is really good and amazing cryptocurrency that fit for our good investment.This is a good profit to our investment because of it's highest value that creates people into a better life and  for better  future.There's no regret to make an investment of bitcoin because 99% of people joining bitcoin has a huge of comeback with it's income.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

Yes it is, but I would still suggest to do your homework first before spending your money. You need to understand how it works , how to manage and the possible risk of this investment.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still a mystery, although we are optimistic that the future of bitcoin is very good but we also have to be realistic that many things are unpredictable that making bitcoin a second job is better than being the main income.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Yeah. We should know the risk of investing money in bitcoin and we should understand the things that we are going to deal with bitcoin so after doing those things we can now say that investing money in bitcoin is a really good way because even though there are volatility in the market, it is still good to have since you can earn fast.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

It will become a good investment if you will able to managed it properly and make it successful. Majority of investments have huge profit in the future but if on the way you wrecked it then that is not considered now as a good investment on your part. Sorry for the loss then.

Even all of us here will told you to buy bitcoin but didn't do anything to make your investment be success then the suggestion is useless. If you want to invest on bitcoin, then go buy it now and face the risk.
That is exactly very applicable advise observation. Bitcoin is a very good investment but it requires a lot of time to keep tract. If possible, 24/7 to avoid losses and know when to release your coins, for instance in trading. We all heard of success stories, and this had not happened overnight. It is good to buy bitcoin these days and with proper timing, we will all get big profit and that is what we are all aiming for.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.

Obviously, Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money, You have to realize for your future purpose and today's investment will bring a lot of prospect in the future. Also in this time, you can avail any type of investment at a low rate. So don't miss the chance for the future purpose.

Not only that but also Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the future money so that today's' decision will bring to you a good amount of price value, that's why you have to take a little but risk regarding this issue. So don't be late...
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

btc is the digital currency. it is the very easy way to earn money. nowadays people choice it like a profession. it is the best opportunity to business. and of course btc is a good way to invest money.

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

For those who believe in  i think yes. And if you are not patiend in wating for the tide to rise you will surely sell your holdings in disgust and fear you might use your capital forever. I will not recommend if you have not much capital to be invested in .
Right now its hard for those who invested at high and now market crashed hard. I think for new investors it is right time and in the coming future especially after 1st march the price of bitcoin will rise again and we will once again start to earn profit with our bitcoin. I am seeing that the price nowadays is very low which is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins that is why now I am buying more and more bitcoins.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

For those who believe in  i think yes. And if you are not patiend in wating for the tide to rise you will surely sell your holdings in disgust and fear you might use your capital forever. I will not recommend if you have not much capital to be invested in .
Right now its hard for those who invested at high and now market crashed hard. I think for new investors it is right time and in the coming future especially after 1st march the price of bitcoin will rise again and we will once again start to earn profit with our bitcoin. I am seeing that the price nowadays is very low which is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoins that is why now I am buying more and more bitcoins.

Definitely worth to invest right now who are those said that they are late in bitcoins now. The best time to buy is the average of 9K below. Some anticipated that this price is not the best time to buy because of more dumps incoming. Now i think it is the last stop of this dump and i already bought yesterday after hitting that 8k bottom.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

btc is the digital currency. it is the very easy way to earn money. nowadays people choice it like a profession. it is the best opportunity to business. and of course btc is a good way to invest money.

Bitcoin is good to invest if you know how to  invest the right timing, because ifyou didn't know the right timing there's a possibility to lose your money so be careful.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

For the long term, BTC and ETH is a good way to invest and reap a good return. Crypto currencies is here to stay and no matter which crypto will be leading the way, BTC will continue to rise with the tide.

Will BTC hit $500,000? I am uncertain but I am sure it will be above today's prices in 1 years time.

To invest in crypto, requires a strong heart and money that you do not need. If you are investing money for your college education or for your daughter's next year's school fees, please go home.

If you are using money set aside for long term investment, then buy BTC or ETH and close your eyes for a year or two. Return and you will see a good return.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

bitcoin is good for long-term investments, now bitcoin prices are down, maybe now is a good time to buy bitcoin, because the price may go up again and return to the price of 15000
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: