Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy more bitcoin or wait for August 1st?  (Read 20383 times)
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:33:37 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 12:28:18 PM by bubblebit

It really depends about your view on what will happen this august 1. If buying this before you are viewing the event to in positive way. If buying after would be a playing safe mentallity. Whatever you choose, nothing is wrong or right about it. You must be confident enought to face risk and accept whatever the outcome will be.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

by today bitcoin price is stable upward threand and i think it would reach 3000 before august 1 but it will have a dip again by weekend so better buy a sack of btc before splitting. i am confident to take the risk on buying btc now because i believe that it would be better after august1

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

As far as I understand recent news and events there won't be USAF on August 1st. Miners successfully managed to signal SegWit through BIP91.
In less than 300 blocks we will have full activation of SegWit which will make USAF obsolete and unneeded.
Not to mention that with over 95% support there is barely anyone who can signal USAF at this point.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:45:35 AM

Why wait?
If you really dont know what could happen then make the decision right now.
Regret will only come at the end when the price goes higher at that time.
There will be so much "what if's" right now but if you think it through, even if the price goes down at the said date after that it will still increase so there is not much of a change. Patience will be the key.
great,no need to wait until something happen in August 1st,as ordinary people we dont know what gonna happen next month,but as trader and holders we know when to buy more bitcoin,just like a couple yesterday,the price going down and today almost 15% the price rising.
stargroup19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:13:46 AM

I wan to say that bitcoin is a one of the best coin in this world . I'm i said fake ? No everyone know that what is bitcoin , Now bitcoin network will be more then strong so of course bitcoin price is running fist in august . 
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

I wan to say that bitcoin is a one of the best coin in this world . I'm i said fake ? No everyone know that what is bitcoin , Now bitcoin network will be more then strong so of course bitcoin price is running fist in august . 

For me, bitcoin is also a very profitable investment, but I do not like the panic of some people. The closer August 1, the unpredictable price. I am very surprised by the price increase today. After all, I planned to buy coins a few days before the end of July
CaptainJack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

Best time to buy btc is 4 days ago because after 1 august buyer will rush to buy btc if segwit2x is activated ,it mean btc will reach $ 5000 by end of this year
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Everyone should decide for themselves when to buy bitcoin. The main thing is that it need to buy. This currency has a great potential and you earn on this trade no matter what price you buy it, but I think that before August 1 bitcoin will still fall.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:33:29 AM

its great question, if you buy bitcoin now, until 1 august bitcoin price's still same thats the trouble, and you must hold bitcoin. and  what if bitcoin be two coin's like issue? if you buy after 1 august, you can see when you invest in a great time.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Best time to buy btc is 4 days ago because after 1 august buyer will rush to buy btc if segwit2x is activated ,it mean btc will reach $ 5000 by end of this year
Glad to hear that, I'm sorry I did not buy bitcoin a few days ago because I think the price will keep falling below $ 1500, but when it reaches $ 2200 then skyrocket as now.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

Yes your analisys fundamental about bitcoins can be true but can be false too, because there are some prediction about the activation of segwit on bitcoin's network can be fail, it will makes your analisys fundamental will be false, the best choice for it always buy bitcoins with be ready to losing money into it, there are no peoples who know about the future include what will happen after 1st August on bitcoin's network.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:46:37 AM

I have a friend who spent his 10% of the whole budget which he kept for investing in bitcoins and he was having the same plan to buy some bitcoins at specific intervals of time until 1 Aug as he was expecting the downfall until then but sadly (for him) the price went up and up after he placed his first order and then again the plan remained plan. Now he is waiting for the hard fork period as he is expecting similar downfall in the bitcoin price.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Why wait for August 1?
You see this week BTC is like crazy
Every fall is a chance
Grin Grin I see it only 1 night bitcoin ride very high if you already bought bitcoin yesterday you can sell it now. I hope there is no significant change in 1 august because we don't know what happens later and anything can happen. but just in case I prefer to see the market first though I'm passing the current moment with a high bitcoin price.
Haven't you feel the uptrend yet? I think that August 1 FUD is already over and bitcoin is going to $3,000 soon.
The split will not happen and segwit will be successful.
Agree with you, if you buy bitcoin 4 days ago i think you already get great profit at the current price of bitcoin, but if you afraid of buying that time because you are scared on the split i think you missed the opportunity to earn more money again and again.
Bitcoin value are increasing again and i think also it would increase more than we expect.
Prices moving up, but it's not too late to buy today without waiting august.
It is true, 4 days ago thats a good time when prices go down for a moment
But in fact after correction, value soared and probably will continue after 1 August
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

Everyone should decide for themselves when to buy bitcoin. The main thing is that it need to buy. This currency has a great potential and you earn on this trade no matter what price you buy it, but I think that before August 1 bitcoin will still fall.

well im not so sure, Bitcoin is very shy over the last 24 hours of crossing $3000
only 48 hours would have been a better time to make a move.

anyway its an uncertain time at the moment regardless of the price of BTC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

well im not so sure, Bitcoin is very shy over the last 24 hours of crossing $3000

I think before this August 1st the price will not cross $3000. Suppose if it passed means confirm again the price will drop to below $2500. But if it is stable at $2600 or $2700 then after this August 1st the price will take a sudden increase. I will not buy any coins now because the price is too high. I just wait for August 1st.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

I think before this August 1st the price will not cross $3000. Suppose if it passed means confirm again the price will drop to below $2500. But if it is stable at $2600 or $2700 then after this August 1st the price will take a sudden increase. I will not buy any coins now because the price is too high. I just wait for August 1st.
No waiting is not a good way this time because I think price will never drop to again, its price show it will cross 3000$ before the end of this month and its price will increase to continuing. If you want to profit from btc to buy it now because to me I think its price will cross 3000$ very soon.
facenew111

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

I would have said to wait until August 1st, but anyone who bought bitcoin even yesterday, is up 20% right now.  I believe I saw $1850 or so in the middle of the night last week.

I have to admit that I am super surprised that we are seeing a rally like this today.  I would hold off on purchasing now as of this moment.   It's definitely try not to buy in the middle of a rally.

you can see $1850 in the middle of the night last week. everyone is confident now so that is the time to wait. it will dump again.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

so the price will continuesly rising after cross $3000 or turn back to bellow $2500 , well its pretty risky for now , price can up or down with non sense ways....
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

So my initial plan was to invest more into bitcoin on a weekly basis but with the possibility of a split on August 1st I figured I'd wait a little. If there would be a split, there would certainly be a drop in price so maybe a good opportunity to pick some more up rather than doing it now. Normally I tend to make these kind of decisions for myself but since I don't fully understand what will happen August 1st I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Honestly, we all don't know what will happen after August 1st, many people say there will be a dump and some say's there will be a pump but we have all no idea what will happen. If there will be a split or not, this are the things that make us think and in the end it all depends on you if you want to invest before or after the date. For me I would actually invest after the date because after that you don't have to worry for anything, if the price goes up we can't do anything we just gotta accept it and enjoy it, and if it goes down well good for us, so that we can invest more coins for future use.  Wink
Gluestack

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

The best is not going to crazy about this moment, anythung can happen, I cant see the future, but in my opinion it will go up for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: