Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ████【AllSafe2】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██  (Read 37024 times)
BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

The staking rate for this coin is about 0.041% a day. The network is staking a total of just over 300 new coins a day. We started with 8,000,000 and we have been staking for around 10days now. The math is what it is. New coins are not created out of thin air, they are staked. The rate is constant, so please stop all mis-information about the supply of coins. The only ones selling the coins at this time are those not wanting to stake them or hold them. But rest assure, there are more coins being sold everyday than the amount being created. This means that the supply for sell is decreasing. If demand increases then the price will increase as well, because the staking rate is constant.
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

The staking rate for this coin is about 0.041% a day. The network is staking a total of just over 300 new coins a day. We started with 8,000,000 and we have been staking for around 10days now. The math is what it is. New coins are not created out of thin air, they are staked. The rate is constant, so please stop all mis-information about the supply of coins. The only ones selling the coins at this time are those not wanting to stake them or hold them. But rest assure, there are more coins being sold everyday than the amount being created. This means that the supply for sell is decreasing. If demand increases then the price will increase as well, because the staking rate is constant.

CORRECTION:
The staking rate for this coin is about 0.041% a day. The network is staking a total of just over 3000 new coins a day. We started with 8,000,000 and we have been staking for around 10days now. The math is what it is. New coins are not created out of thin air, they are staked. The rate is constant, so please stop all mis-information about the supply of coins. The only ones selling the coins at this time are those not wanting to stake them or hold them. But rest assure, there are more coins being sold everyday than the amount being created. This means that the supply for sell is decreasing. If demand increases then the price will increase as well, because the staking rate is constant.
indiferrent

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

Ok, but than why, in the first days, we saw on blockexplorer a lot of wallets with 1-2-3 millions? I'm not the only one who saw that.
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

I am going to correct myself, We do not know the exact number of coins in the ASAFE2 network because the total supply is not updating on the block explorer. The current price of ASAFE2 in BTC is not updating or showing a price either. We need Lisent to fix the block explorer to show there amounts in real time to have faith in the network. It would be nice to get a response to this matter.
zoiochenko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Hey Listent. What's happened?
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

Ok, but than why, in the first days, we saw on blockexplorer a lot of wallets with 1-2-3 millions? I'm not the only one who saw that.

If you can share with me the block number so I can research it, that would be helpful. I see on blocks, (43,84,88,and 89) seem to be the same coins moving from one place to another and all happened before block (95) where the coins were sent to Livecoin for conversion and distribution. If you find a block after 95 showing a large transfer then that would be helpful. As of now I dont see anything out of the ordinary, except that the total coin supply is not updated on the explorer and the current price isnt displayed, which we need Lisent to get fixed.
mahabu02

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:17:15 PM

Hi, I send my coin to windows wallet yesterday. but today till now, I did not see any  staking coin on my wallet. what is the procedure for staking?
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

Guys, when you buy something you have to read this threads. We have 2-3 guys who saw a lot of 1-2 million wallets on block explorer. A guy post 40 million, another a lot of wallets with 2 millions and dev response  "it's for website, mac and android wallet".  I saw that too. I made some maths and it was 50 million, but that not means it's only 50 million Smiley)) Maybe it's more.

You added multiple with the same wallet. Please stop your self explanory without basis.
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:45:12 PM

Hi, I send my coin to windows wallet yesterday. but today till now, I did not see any  staking coin on my wallet. what is the procedure for staking?

Did you encrypt your wallet , then unlock it so it can stake? This is done under the settings tab in your wallet at the top.
SmtKing

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:46:12 PM

News from poloniex:
We will add ASAFE2 within 3 weeks if vol will remain at 10 BTC

Hi Listent, is this respond to you from Poloniex via personal email? I have checked in the poloniex website news but I cannot find it. 

I know the dev is talking with responsibility.. but 3 week it is longer like the time of swapping was 2x 2x week ..  I'm sure if somebody check the policy of polo or bittrex to listing the new coins
mahabu02

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

Did you encrypt your wallet , then unlock it so it can stake? This is done under the settings tab in your wallet at the top.

Yap, I did it now? can I close my PC now or do I need to open my pc and wallet for staking all time?
SmtKing

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

Yap, I did it now? can I close my PC now or do I need to open my pc and wallet for staking all time?
Yap,  the min.time for staking coin is 3hr after the it is ur choice
lisek229

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Please read the first post which is the SPEC
No one can have 80,000,000 coins ASAFE2.
You are confused ASAFE1 with ASAFE2
Listent (OP)

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

First project office Allsafe:
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

Is it possible to get the explorer page to reflect real time amount of Asafe2 coins available as they are staked and can we get the current price displayed on the explorer page as well?
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:43:25 PM

you should have a sticker in photoshop normally painted, and you can see a real letter with a Polo.?
Listent (OP)

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

Is it possible to get the explorer page to reflect real time amount of Asafe2 coins available as they are staked and can we get the current price displayed on the explorer page as well?

Please check:
http://explorer.allsafetoken.com:3001/
bekasto

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

Asafe have the volume because every day someone (probably dev) is doing that stupid trick with selling and buying his own coins.

Are you sure? Did you check the volume of buy and sell history if it's almost the same? 

Yes, i'm sure. And i'm sure you are one of those big dumpers Smiley).

hahahaha..how much you bet? 10,000asafe2? I will show you my transaction history in livecoin and nova if your accusation is correct. If you are wrong then send me the bet amount 10K asafe2. If you win then I will send you the 10K asafe2. Cmon.
and by the way, I did not understand where did your 92ккк?if the purse minus
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

Please check:

I see that, but there should be a total available balance that updates as stakes are earned, so we can see how many ASAFE2 coins are currently available as they are staked, until we reach the 15,000,000 at the end. Are you not able to provide that information on the explorer page like other coins do?
BitKing3000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

Please check:

I see that, but there should be a total available balance that updates as stakes are earned, so we can see how many ASAFE2 coins are currently available as they are staked, until we reach the 15,000,000 at the end. Are you not able to provide that information on the explorer page like other coins do?

Also, why are we only able to see 100 entries without having to search block by block? Why cant you allow us to see all the transactions since the first block in a running ledger instead of making us search by a block number?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: