Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will be back in $1,000 ?  (Read 5648 times)
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

Yes, the value of bitcoin is constantly decreasing, people are worried about its future, so they start selling it. This is affecting the entire crypto market.
Haha, after some breakdown are killed people with dreaming become rich man one day Roll Eyes. Not easy in crypto market, the price always control by whales and if we have mistake when trading, we will become to foods for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

If there is a 50-50 split on August 1, then we can expect the combined market cap to take a hit. The current $40 billion market cap can dive to as low as $20 billion, or $10 billion for each coin. If that happens, then the exchange rates will be around $600 per coin.
I am not sure how things will go from this situation,i really hope we do not see a split in the network and i really do not want to see the price of bitcoin going below $1500,it will be a shit show if it goes below that,just a few weeks to go before we have some clarity for this situation and i wish everything to be alright.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:33:13 PM

I am not sure how things will go from this situation,i really hope we do not see a split in the network and i really do not want to see the price of bitcoin going below $1500,it will be a shit show if it goes below that,just a few weeks to go before we have some clarity for this situation and i wish everything to be alright.

Point is that there is no way to know whether or not a chain split will happen. If the price happens to go down that far, then at least make sure you use that situation in your advantage. Just don't forget that whatever happens, it will just impact the market in the short term. After a while everything will cool down and settle, and there will be nothing left to hold the price back. Scaling is the only thing we need to get over, and as soon as that is the case, people would wish they bought at current levels -- that's how it always goes.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

If the hard fork does not succeed, bitcoin may return back to $1000. But the good news that we will have two different blockchain. Well, there is nothing ensure that bitcoin can stay strong at this price because there are many people against bitcoin right now. I hope that more and more investors will invest their money in bitcoin and make bitcoin great again and also, we still need the hard fork succeed so that bitcoin will have a bigger chance to improve itself
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:42:29 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 08:01:47 PM by maku

Even the price will go as low and hit rock bottom at $1000 there is no need to worry. We had a similar situation before in the past.
In 2013 Bitcoin reached $1200 and in 2015 price crashed to like $220 or even less as I remember so even if something similar will happen in the future - circle will repeat.
Also remember - fear, uncertainty and doubt about bitcoin future is always a dominant factor, cryptocurrency investors in the great majority are paranoid, selling at first sign of slight problems.
ChironRegera

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

If the hard fork does not succeed, bitcoin may return back to $1000. But the good news that we will have two different blockchain. Well, there is nothing ensure that bitcoin can stay strong at this price because there are many people against bitcoin right now. I hope that more and more investors will invest their money in bitcoin and make bitcoin great again and also, we still need the hard fork succeed so that bitcoin will have a bigger chance to improve itself

There has always been sentiment against BTC so this is nothing new.  Whether or not a split happens in August, I doubt we will ever see a $1000 BTC price again.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Even the price will go as low and hit rock bottom at $1000 there is no need to worry. We had a similar situation before in the past.
In 2013 Bitcoin reached $1200 and in 2015 price crashed to like $220 or even less as I remember so even if something similar will happen in the future - circle will repeat.
Also remember - fear, uncertainty and doubt about bitcoin future is always a dominant factor, cryptocurrency investors in the great majority are paranoid, selling at first sign of slight problems.

Then it is better to be in dollars on an exchange, it is better gain? I don't know, people rush to sell their altcoins, all exchanges are red again, and when this ends they will rush to buy beck them again. I believe that nothing will change, BTC will continue to rise after all this madness. This is just good way for making money, i have seen many successful forks,swaps.. Watching alts, why do people think that this is such big deal? Roll Eyes
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

Then it is better to be in dollars on an exchange, it is better gain? I don't know, people rush to sell their altcoins, all exchanges are red again, and when this ends they will rush to buy beck them again. I believe that nothing will change, BTC will continue to rise after all this madness. This is just good way for making money, i have seen many successful forks,swaps.. Watching alts, why do people think that this is such big deal? Roll Eyes

Everybody is waiting for segwit time on 1 august. I advice to my friends to sell all coins including bitcoins due to expected volatility on markets.I hope my opinion is not right and everybody will take advantage of low bitcoin price.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

If we finally get no Segwit, no UASF, no nothing, colour me disappointed...it is pretty much a prove that Bitcoin will never move forward, and never reach mass usage, as current implementation precludes it. For me, it is only a matter of time before some altcoin dethrones it. And please, don't start arguing saying "but none uses other coins". That can change very quickly, specially once enough people realize that actually using crypto is far simpler than using a bank account  

You certainly wouldn't be alone

To tell the truth, the current dead end has been there for quite some time already. We just arrived at its logical conclusion where it has become obvious to everyone and his grandma. That's why cryptocurrencies which could be considered as Bitcoin successors have been rising quickly. There is no universal agreement which coin is going to take Bitcoin's place it the latter fails to improve (that seems to be the last chance for Bitcoin), but their number has certainly diminished, and, as to me, there might be no way back (or way forward, as it were) for Bitcoin after a certain "tipping" moment

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

If we finally get no Segwit, no UASF, no nothing, colour me disappointed...it is pretty much a prove that Bitcoin will never move forward, and never reach mass usage, as current implementation precludes it. For me, it is only a matter of time before some altcoin dethrones it. And please, don't start arguing saying "but none uses other coins". That can change very quickly, specially once enough people realize that actually using crypto is far simpler than using a bank account  

You certainly wouldn't be alone

To tell the truth, the current dead end has been there for quite some time already. We just arrived at its logical conclusion where it has become obvious to everyone and his grandma. That's why cryptocurrencies which could be considered as Bitcoin successors have been rising quickly. There is no universal agreement which coin is going to take Bitcoin's place it the latter fails to improve (that seems to be the last chance for Bitcoin), but their number has certainly diminished, and, as to me, there might be no way back (or way forward, as it were) for Bitcoin after a certain "tipping" moment

It seems to me that we will never wait for the adoption of Segwit. These conversations arise whenever the bitcoin price is very high. And they act as a deterrent to bitcoin. I think that behind this there are some people who deliberately dissolve such rumors

andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

It will be a big wave soon, to panic all, including the new holders. Most of the money in the market right now is invested with the intention of making more money bitcoin won't back $1000.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

It will be a big wave soon, to panic all, including the new holders. Most of the money in the market right now is invested with the intention of making more money bitcoin won't back $1000.

We all are thinking that it won't hit back to $1000, but from the price dumps that is happening lately, it may happen. Many investors and users now are converting their coins
to other altcoins because of the panic these August. I think it is an obvious action for investors who want to secure their profit. I think I will do the same but for now, I just
want to keep my Bitcoins into my wallet with a private key to be sure.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

Yes, the value of bitcoin is constantly decreasing, people are worried about its future, so they start selling it. This is affecting the entire crypto market.
I think the price has to go down, the uncertainty that is in bitcoin at the moment cannot be ignored any longer, I’m sure things are going to turn out to be all right at the end, but people have reasons to be fearful and since alts offer no guarantee at all, then the most likely outcome is that most of that money goes out of the market of cryptocurrencies.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

Everybody is waiting for segwit time on 1 august. I advice to my friends to sell all coins including bitcoins due to expected volatility on markets.I hope my opinion is not right and everybody will take advantage of low bitcoin price.
This is what everybody expecting, and does not mean that this will be good choice. I certainly won't sell my BTCs and some alts. This is good news for BTC and price is going down now, this tells me, it will go up immediately after.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

There seems no chance for bitcoin to reach the bottom price of $1000.Bitcoin has continued to move in bullish trend this year and after hard for,it has started to go high much faster.If this trend continues,bitcoin could even cross $4500 by this year end.
djuvantebit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

Bitcoin is good for HODLing, I doubt if it will be going anywhere below 2000$ at this rate

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

Bitcoin is good for HODLing, I doubt if it will be going anywhere below 2000$ at this rate

Yeah with the current price the $1000 is far to happen. Yeah bitcoin is volatile but $1000 is too much, its a mojor downfall. Maybe if bitcoin will fluctuates it just go down in the lowest $2000. Just trust bitcoin and stop over thinking.

bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Latest prediction from Goldman Sachs was a future drop to 2935$/BTC.
http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-goldman-sachs-top-2017-8/

For information, their previous prediction was bearish (a top at 36XX$), while we climbed to 4400$.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

As more and more countries have started to adopt the bitcoin the pric and demand will both rise only and fall. Due to which the adoption rate on bitcoin will increase and in coming time this will be used to make payment for anything and anywhere. Thus even if price falls it will be limited to an extent and not much so one can actually buy btc and save it for future use.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoin is very good for holding and I suggest to you that if you have bitcoin hold it for long time and hold it without any fear and just believe it because the bitcoin price will not go to below 2000$ its price will be high to more 5000$. So if you buy it or hold it do not afraid that its price goes to again low so hold it unconcernedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: