Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70602 times)
2030AG

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:25:16 PM

There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink

Sylon  is already attracting 100 people to the campaign. :)If the project is a little bit better, the necessary participation is already reach

The budget for the project bounty is very low but thinking about the budget it has allocated, bancor comes to my mind.Bancor's bounty budget was lower but it made its attendants very nice profits.Hopefully " pillar project" will be like that too.

Sylon apply the rule more complicated, 20 post / week may be this that causes many members are not interested to follow the signature campaign.
I hope the participants do not exceed the number of 200 participants.
I also beleive that 20 posts a week is a tough rule and it also promote spamming.There are many campaigns that are getting complaints by staff about spam because of high number of posts requirement.I hope Pillar team will take these concerns into consideration and reduce number of required minimum posts per week

We're asking for 3 posts a day. You don't have to make all 3 in the same 3 minute period in the same thread. That would be spamming, and that's not what we want.

Going forward: Everyone, please, if you have any bounty concerns you should discuss in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989700

Thank you.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice.
Same with me, after the primal is finished and allowed to change the signature then move to another Project.
Sylon is the reason I'm here. Good luck everything.  Smiley

Same here. There are managers out there that have managed different campaigns but don't know how to act professional at all. In other projects, it takes weeks before they update the spreadsheet. Sylon, on the other hand, keep the spreadsheets always updated.

To the people that have doubts about this project, I'm sure that 60 hours is enough for whales to come in. I have been participating on different campaigns for months now and what I noticed is that crowdsales that run for a month (or even less) have dead air times. There are days when almost no one has invested at all. Most times, the sale happens at first because of the early investor bonus. And then that's it. The rest of the time there's barely investors coming in.

There are projects that have no early investor bonus but have a target price to reach. In that case, the investors come in slowly and then once the first mileage (first target accumulation) has reached, the investors would come rushing in. The reason for that is that they know that the ICO is already a success. All those times could have been saved if the ICO was shorter so I think it's great that this crowdsale wouldn't run for so long. Less time spent on ICO, more time will be spent on the project and achieving the projects goals.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

There has not been much participation in signature campaign.thanks god Cheesy I do not understand why people do not show interest, but if there is a signing campaign that can be entered after primalbase sig campaign , that's it.Anyway, that's better. I hope the number does not exceed 150.

I am very hopeful about pillar project.I think that participants may be 150 person because admin of signature campaign Sylon is really very good administrator Wink

Sylon  is already attracting 100 people to the campaign. :)If the project is a little bit better, the necessary participation is already reach

The budget for the project bounty is very low but thinking about the budget it has allocated, bancor comes to my mind.Bancor's bounty budget was lower but it made its attendants very nice profits.Hopefully " pillar project" will be like that too.

Sylon apply the rule more complicated, 20 post / week may be this that causes many members are not interested to follow the signature campaign.
I hope the participants do not exceed the number of 200 participants.
I also beleive that 20 posts a week is a tough rule and it also promote spamming.There are many campaigns that are getting complaints by staff about spam because of high number of posts requirement.I hope Pillar team will take these concerns into consideration and reduce number of required minimum posts per week

We're asking for 3 posts a day. You don't have to make all 3 in the same 3 minute period in the same thread. That would be spamming, and that's not what we want.

Going forward: Everyone, please, if you have any bounty concerns you should discuss in the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989700

Thank you.

I agree with you.Thank you for information. I think all tokens will be sold in 60 hours
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

There are too many ICO's in the meantime ... I will perhaps still participate in 1-2, then it is finish. Pillar seems to me to be a good choice.
Same with me, after the primal is finished and allowed to change the signature then move to another Project.
Sylon is the reason I'm here. Good luck everything.  Smiley

Same here. There are managers out there that have managed different campaigns but don't know how to act professional at all. In other projects, it takes weeks before they update the spreadsheet. Sylon, on the other hand, keep the spreadsheets always updated.

To the people that have doubts about this project, I'm sure that 60 hours is enough for whales to come in. I have been participating on different campaigns for months now and what I noticed is that crowdsales that run for a month (or even less) have dead air times. There are days when almost no one has invested at all. Most times, the sale happens at first because of the early investor bonus. And then that's it. The rest of the time there's barely investors coming in.

There are projects that have no early investor bonus but have a target price to reach. In that case, the investors come in slowly and then once the first mileage (first target accumulation) has reached, the investors would come rushing in. The reason for that is that they know that the ICO is already a success. All those times could have been saved if the ICO was shorter so I think it's great that this crowdsale wouldn't run for so long. Less time spent on ICO, more time will be spent on the project and achieving the projects goals.

But to be honest. There is still risk at all. Base on what you said in your past experience in an ICO. There are some crowdsale that has no early investors at all. I hope that sales marketing is enough to ensure success. I'll promise to do my best in promotion.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

Don't forget, token sell only 16 million, the price per 1 token is $0,1. And from now let's make a prepare to join ICO pillar project. Let's get success together with pillar project.
Yes lets go together to the sucess of this ico. Few more days this campaign may be end. But one thing that i would like to say im so veey gratefull because i have been part of one of fhe finest and greatss campaign right now. Hoping that they will sold the tokes so easily. Wishin it for its sucess.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

I think the price will be more than that because most ICO succeed after 1-2 months listing on the exchange market.
including Pillar

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

The price tag $0.1 is set for both pre-sale and the main ICO or price for the main ICO will be different?
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

I think the price will be more than that because most ICO succeed after 1-2 months listing on the exchange market.
including Pillar
Definitely. A normal prediction for any token to be listed need around 2 months and that's no matter after seeing that the price more than initial ICO offering price and enjoy the ride! I hardly believe the presale that limited to 16 million tokens will be sold within 60 hrs. Only we make it possible as we all are confident. Let's promote.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

How much the price of pilar and where can I exchange that?

I think it will be $0.10.

Is it ICO price or Pre-sells price? Actually, I also want to know how much the Pillar Token price now and How much will be?
2030AG

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

How much the price of pilar and where can I exchange that?

I think it will be $0.10.

Is it ICO price or Pre-sells price? Actually, I also want to know how much the Pillar Token price now and How much will be?

Shooting for $0.10 on both.

The presale​ is live and uses a smart contract and an ether address that will be sent with instructions by email. The presale is limited to 16 million tokens. Several of the people working on the project will be purchasing at this time. If interested, you can email info@pillarproject.io

As to the question about Americans: We know that Americans participate in presales and token sales every day, However, we may not solicit Americans.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:33:20 PM

The price tag $0.1 is set for both pre-sale and the main ICO or price for the main ICO will be different?
I think when the ico ends the value will get higher more than its ico price. Most of the coins now are getting higher when the starts. We hope that pillar will do the same also and it will be a good thing for us bouty participants. And i wish that it could be easier for them to release the fund for bounty.
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:20:02 PM

Hi Team,

Is this token will be supported by my ledger Nano S please ?

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

btw guys , i hope this one will be successfully project ,
because u know , the token sale just for 60 hours / 2,5 days .
This is the shortest ico duration I see.
with max target $ 56 mill.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

I hope too about pillar. And about participant i think only few can join because only full member and up can join the campaign and 20 post for weekly.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

I hope too about pillar. And about participant i think only few can join because only full member and up can join the campaign and 20 post for weekly.

To add up an insights here about pillar project, it's been a good opportunity of us who were accepted in the campaign since this great project doesn't discriminate the ability of every campaign participants, but full member rank is the optimum rank required due to maturity of posting experience; also it's been controlled by the manager in order to prevent spams. I think 20 post weekly in the campaign is just enough for all of us and we must be deligent to work for it, so that this project will aim at higher target. Gaining positive results is to maintain your post quality into clear thoughts and can be related to the goals of the topic in differrent sections of the forum except of excluded by the rules of pillar campaign.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

I would like to know if for exemple every coin is sold out before the 60 hr,  will you guys close the ICO ?

Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:17:58 AM

I would like to know if for exemple every coin is sold out before the 60 hr,  will you guys close the ICO ?
It is certain, what would be sale if all tokens are sold out. I suggest to buy immediately when ico is opened and it not more 2 weeks left.
2030AG

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

It is certain, what would be sale if all tokens are sold out. I suggest to buy immediately when ico is opened and it not more 2 weeks left.

Yes, there are a finite number of tokens available. If all are gone before end block happens, the token sale closes.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:14:48 AM

At what block number will the crowd sale start is the block number set yet or is it not fixed yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: