Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235022 times)
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:27:50 PM

The fourth day has just started but the total investment has already reached more than 2.5 Million USD. There are many investors in this project because of its very promising visions. May there will be more and more investors in the next days but for now, I can say it's already a successful ICO.
I notice that every campaign that manage by yahoo the project are always successful lot of investors comes even at 1st day of launching of the project that is why i am not doubt to invest because when project got successful me and i will be benefited and more profit to come.
In fairness, I should note that yahoo runs an ad campaign. He's a really great expert in this, but he is not managing the project itself so you will have to rely on other people. You should focus not on people, but on the justification of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stil55

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

Hi I can not enter my clever wallet NanoWallet NEM http://prntscr.com/frifad http://prntscr.com/frie9y Tell me how to do this I have 32 operating system? I have a name for a purse, a passphrase, a private key, a purse file, a purse address, tell me how to enter the wallet? Thank you
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

Hi all, the SOCIAL MEDIA bounty will be paid today. Thank you all for your EXCELLENT work thus far and keep-up the GOOD work. The next payment will be on the 11th July 2017.

DIMCOIN Team.
how to show dimcoin bounty? in NEM wallet?? my wallet till zero

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TagWatch

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Hi I can not enter my clever wallet NanoWallet NEM http://prntscr.com/frifad http://prntscr.com/frie9y Tell me how to do this I have 32 operating system? I have a name for a purse, a passphrase, a private key, a purse file, a purse address, tell me how to enter the wallet? Thank you

you allready sign up for new wallet ?

click import wallet, choose your wallet file, and enter your password, and click login its done
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

XEM/USD Conversion rate

When investing with XEM, what exact conversion rate will be used?

Thank you.

The conversion rate is the market price of that specific time stamp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

Hey guys can you tell me the advantages of having 2 versions of altcoins in an ICO launch? It is the 2nd time I saw it now, the first time I saw it was on Steemit namely theire STEEM and Steem Dollars. So Can you tell me what will be the advantages of having both DIMCOIN and Dim Currency? So that I know if this would have a high turn out in terms of price.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Basmic

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

Most times the amount in circulation doesn't matter. The community determines the price of the coins. I don't see the coin dumping so hard. They are building a wonderful community!

yes that is and hope that the advertisement through signature campaign and twitter etc will also increase its community more, people will hopefully take more interest in this project and will make it a successful project.

yes you are right the advertisement through signature campaign and twitter campaign plays a very big role in the development of any project and as i see the advertisement of this coin is going very good and stable, and it will definitely increase the investors of this coin and the community of this coin due to which i am sure it will gain a lot of success.
a good team work and management must there behind this coin, which is making it more successful and attracting the crowed, hope people will start taking interest in this project and will make it more successful.
I am also interested in this project, but to be honest I did not understand all of its features. I had read many descriptions, but the more I read the less I understand.
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Hey guys can you tell me the advantages of having 2 versions of altcoins in an ICO launch? It is the 2nd time I saw it now, the first time I saw it was on Steemit namely theire STEEM and Steem Dollars. So Can you tell me what will be the advantages of having both DIMCOIN and Dim Currency? So that I know if this would have a high turn out in terms of price.

DIMCOIN= speculative coin traded on major Exchanges

DIM-Currencies = like DIM-EURDIM-USD, DIM-CAD, etc. are used for paying and buying Equity products and other goods.

DIM-Token = is like holding shares in the Ecosystem.

Hope this helps  Smiley

DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

Most times the amount in circulation doesn't matter. The community determines the price of the coins. I don't see the coin dumping so hard. They are building a wonderful community!

yes that is and hope that the advertisement through signature campaign and twitter etc will also increase its community more, people will hopefully take more interest in this project and will make it a successful project.

yes you are right the advertisement through signature campaign and twitter campaign plays a very big role in the development of any project and as i see the advertisement of this coin is going very good and stable, and it will definitely increase the investors of this coin and the community of this coin due to which i am sure it will gain a lot of success.
a good team work and management must there behind this coin, which is making it more successful and attracting the crowed, hope people will start taking interest in this project and will make it more successful.
I am also interested in this project, but to be honest I did not understand all of its features. I had read many descriptions, but the more I read the less I understand.

Are there any questions in specific that you would like answered? Always happy to help

DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

Apologies everyone, the Social Media will only be paid tomorrow morning.

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

I suggest to start a new spread for bounty , many replies here is related to bounty .

lcnmrt

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

website it's not working now
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:24:00 PM

Whoever guess the final ICO raised will get 10 XEM.  My guess is $30,000,000 .  OP, please pitch in with the rewards to get this thread active.  Can you reward us 1000 Dimcoins to whoever guess the closest to the final price.

Things will slow down as times go. Usually the first day will be the more crazy and after that things will come in much slower. I also hope that it can raise 30mil$ so that all the token will be sold out and the value of the dimcoin will increase!

I think they have the max of $10,000,000 which equals to 10,000,000 tokens

That is only the 1st wave. These 10mil tokens will be sold at $1 each. If the raised amount increases to more than $10mil, each dimcoin will be sold at $0.02 instead and increases for every 2mil. So the max price a dimcoin can be sold is currently at $0.12 when the amount of $30mil is hit.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

Do you get an error message? Please try refresh the page and if it still not working, kindly take a screenshot for me

FakYUsir07

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

Hi all, the SOCIAL MEDIA bounty will be paid today. Thank you all for your EXCELLENT work thus far and keep-up the GOOD work. The next payment will be on the 11th July 2017.

DIMCOIN Team.

Social Media Bounty

Users will be paid 10 000 DIMCOIN per week into their NanoWallet addresses if they have complied with all the rules. The bounty campaign will start  on Wednesday 28 2017 and first payments will be made July 4 2017 (Every week).

Today or Tomorrow ? In my Country time now is July 04 , 10.40 PM .. Within a few hours will be July 05 2017 ...
I hope DIMCOIN team consistent for a payment ..
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

DIMCOIN Team.

Social Media Bounty

Users will be paid 10 000 DIMCOIN per week into their NanoWallet addresses if they have complied with all the rules. The bounty campaign will start  on Wednesday 28 2017 and first payments will be made July 4 2017 (Every week).

Today or Tomorrow ? In my Country time now is July 04 , 10.40 PM .. Within a few hours will be July 05 2017 ...

Tomorrow, before 24 hours. It is late afternoon here.

Again, apologies for inconvenience, we will strive to make this the only delayed payment.

FakYUsir07

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

DIMCOIN Team.

Social Media Bounty

Tomorrow, before 24 hours. It is late afternoon here.

Again, apologies for inconvenience, we will strive to make this the only delayed payment.

Yeah i hope no delay again for a payment , I believe to DIMCOIN team can do that ...  Smiley
Lampaster

Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

Do you get an error message? Please try refresh the page and if it still not working, kindly take a screenshot for me
I have everything working properly. Most likely this is the problem from the user network or browser settings. It happens. Thanks to the company for payment signatures. Everything you promised.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

good to see that there's no big problem with the site itself and i'm confirming that the signature manager already provide the payments
still looking for for the success coming out of this project and ill use my earnings to join the investment and wait for the big returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: