Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235025 times)
lovingcoins

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

Is there any one who noticed the jump of invested money to the ICO yesterday apart from me? Yesterday the total investment amount was $7.135 million and now the amount is $7.97 million. I think this is thanks to BTC investors. After BCC they invested their BTC or they sold BCC and invest their BTC to DIMCOIN ICO.  
Is it possible that bitcoins new all time high could have something to do with this and investments got revaluated in the process?

DIMCOIN website giving me a 403 Forbidden, are we there yet with the ICO hardcap

Hi bro, you probably live in USA, after SEC Dimcoin started to block USA IPs, now we need VPN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fieda fiey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

following on twitter https://twitter.com/DIMCOIN_ICO
good project
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

you are already have $8M. what is softcap?

I am not sure whom are you asking this question but you can quote him or maybe you are asking the op as he is should be the one holding such amount.
A soft cap is thè point beyond which statistics become less useful and for hard cap, it become almost useless.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

DIMCOIN is going straight to success as a p[roject, I am proud that I support this project, and also lets make this project more success by giving all out support on it, good luck for all the team of DIMCOIN Smiley

I am proud too like you. Its a pleasure to me to be part of this project and I am so glad that this is my first project that i work for..  I wish for the success of this project and more blessings to those persons behind this project.
Same with you mate this is the first project I work for and I also feel good supporting this project. The project is also going through some difficulties but we all hope for its success and more investors to invest in it.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

Guys how much amount you usually invest in Dimcoin, and how long time you expect that is need to wait for your profit?
I hope that is not too personaly question

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
abraham muhammad

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

#DIMCOIN aims to expand its horizons every day. This is one of our DIM Goals for 2018. Visit: https://www.dimcoin.io/
Succeed this project, I will fully support
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign
That announcement was made a long time ago. OP mentioned that every person willing to participate must apply, all the links are provided on the bounty thread. They also mentioned that Twitter is full, probably you should go with Facebook. Bounty thread link is on page one of this thread.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

Why is it so hard to get an answer regarding missing coins. 3 payments made since the 12th of July and when other people above or below reply they get answered? Can someone check my account or something please? All I ever hear is 2nd batch, Friday payday etc, but nothing ever comes. Why? How hard is it to send tokens if its so easy to receive our money? Just hope the project (which i do have faith in, hence the investments) has its communications as its weakest part and that everything else doesnt follow suit. The no reply stuff is not acceptable
Surely they will respond soon, you might find that they are handling to many messages at the same time, and payments are processed manually.Surely you will get your investment. I also received mine Smiley

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

You get it, but they are slow.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

I have taken on facebook contact with the Dimcoin guys . I also missed a payment of coins
The answer did not last 24 hours
It has all worked out and my coins are on the Depotwallet
Now wait and see how the course is developing
qrnledger

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

After a successful - will you post the address of litecoin, btc, etc.?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

I see that dimcoin has raised more than 8 million and another 6 days to go, any news regarding where it'll be listed.?
The ico is advertised everywhere and I think lots of people are having high hopes in this but what if bounty hunters dump this as soon as it gets listed.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
grajson

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:46:51 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 07:59:03 PM by grajson

I want to invest in ICO by XEM. But actually never been using this coin before. The ICO page says that I can make the payment from NEM Nanowallet or depotwallet.com. I chosed the sexond one and transferred some XEM from bittrex to my new depotwallet address. The transaction is confirmed but I can't find my ballance , the funds are named STAMPS instead of XEM and I am not sure if I can move them since there is no available balance visible at all. Is it normal? When I will be credited with DIM tokens and DIM coins will it all be under the same depotwallet address?

-------
EDITED: I actually logged in again and now wallet shows the ballance. WIll I get any confirmation after sending XEM to ICO address? Or just wait? It's kind a strange

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:29:30 PM

I want to invest in ICO by XEM. But actually never been using this coin before. The ICO page says that I can make the payment from NEM Nanowallet or depotwallet.com. I chosed the sexond one and transferred some XEM from bittrex to my new depotwallet address. The transaction is confirmed but I can't find my ballance , the funds are named STAMPS instead of XEM and I am not sure if I can move them since there is no available balance visible at all. Is it normal? When I will be credited with DIM tokens and DIM coins will it all be under the same depotwallet address?

-------
EDITED: I actually logged in again and now wallet shows the ballance. WIll I get any confirmation after sending XEM to ICO address? Or just wait? It's kind a strange

If you see your stamps (xem) you are now ready to invest simply sending them to the address you see on website.

No futher action required you'll just have to wait few days.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

-------
Stamps is nothing but your coin holdings. You can send normally to dimcoin ICO address. Payment is bit tentative, some people received it withing 2 days of investment but many around 8-15 days after investment. So dont worry, just contact thier team and they will ge it sorted for you.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:59:04 AM

Is there any one who noticed the jump of invested money to the ICO yesterday apart from me? Yesterday the total investment amount was $7.135 million and now the amount is $7.97 million. I think this is thanks to BTC investors. After BCC they invested their BTC or they sold BCC and invest their BTC to DIMCOIN ICO.  

And today has reach $8,495,306 seems more people keep support this project, don't be late as we're on Third phase > Dimcoin give 15% bonus that will end on the 12th of August 2017.

Finally received my coins + token. so happy to getting into my wallet. Thanks Team Dimcoin. Looking for bright future.

I am wondering about this, and I guess dimcoin tokens distributed in the end of every phase. So, all you need is to be patient.
Everything will be paid off for everyone who invest on Dimcoin, they're just too busy regarding development right now.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:00:15 AM

And today has reach $8,495,306 seems more people keep support this project, don't be late as we're on Third phase > Dimcoin give 15% bonus that will end on the 12th of August 2017.
This is really a great news not just for the team but for the whole community as well. We can achieve the minimum goal in no less time from now. This ICO project has been well advertised.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:01:40 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:01:50 AM by Boing7898

ICO will end for 1 week because will be reach 10.000.000$ and Dim will end.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

Where the first time dimcoin can be traded when ICO ends ?

most of the time, the devs cannot confirm on WHEN their coin will be listed on exchanges, it is up to the exchange admins if they want to list the coin and when they will list it. so we just have to wait for the announcement about it

What do you think is better: listing  on exchanges when there is something real - or immediately after ISO. IF immediately after ISO - the price will definitely be dumped ... And will investors benefit from this? Better -  beta release first  - and then - exchanges.

personally, i don't care whatever their plan is about the exchanges, if users will dump it will be good for me so i can buy more coins, if it takes quite long it is still ok too for the price to be more stable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

Congratulations on the success of the authors, as soon as possible to develop more new features, so that the currency of the ecological more and more perfect, lol
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: