Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235032 times)
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

In my opinion it is not good to spend a week without releasing news and updates in the networks because there and there investors keep an eye on the activity of the company and when they see long updates are afraid to invest.

I want frequent updates. I think a video of the CEO of the company talking to investors would also be good.

The crypto market is flying, there must be new things in the project often. More information about HYBSE as well. You have to keep the currency hot to attract investors.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Seems hybse launch will be delayed but judging from documentation not for a long time.
I'm disappointed, but honestly I was prepared for that.

For this reason, it is crucial that
we launch the HYBSE only when it is fully developed and of a high-end quality.

Yea me too. The team has some big problem with the timing. I can not remember the numbers of the delays. I know we are going to see HYBSE but in this year or next year.... I am not sure about that.
I am an ICO investor and bounty participant and I am still hodling and I will not sell my coins before HYBSE.
As delays is much good to do than launching it this days it will have no greater effect and not in timing so its not good for the market now. Regardless how good the launch its better to wait for now and expect it to launch in a good timing. The team behind this knows everything for their project so what we can do now is keep on trusting them.

Timing is a word that has been abused a lot recently Smiley You just can't know right now when the right time is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

Whaiting for HYBSe and Dimpay updates
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Did we get clarification on the fees that will be used to pay token holders? Transfer fees between wallets only... or also, HYBSE trading fees?
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

DIMCONNNNNNNNEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTT!!! LOL.  Outside of being in a Clif High report, this coin got nothing going for it. Made out like a bandit selling this crap.  Wish I had that foresight on some of my other bags.  Simply a lack of interest in Dimcoin, in anything associated with NEM.  I don't see a world where this blockchain is actually adopted.  If you are in profit, take it and run.
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

DIMCONNNNNNNNEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTT!!! LOL.  Outside of being in a Clif High report, this coin got nothing going for it. Made out like a bandit selling this crap.  Wish I had that foresight on some of my other bags.  Simply a lack of interest in Dimcoin, in anything associated with NEM.  I don't see a world where this blockchain is actually adopted.  If you are in profit, take it and run.

After HYBSE released next months you will see..DIM to the moon soon.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

DIMCONNNNNNNNEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTT!!! LOL.  Outside of being in a Clif High report, this coin got nothing going for it. Made out like a bandit selling this crap.  Wish I had that foresight on some of my other bags.  Simply a lack of interest in Dimcoin, in anything associated with NEM.  I don't see a world where this blockchain is actually adopted.  If you are in profit, take it and run.

After HYBSE released next months you will see..DIM to the moon soon.
Let them know that they are not the only one that have no belief on dimcoin and let them think what they want. The future is bright with dimcoin and Nem platform is one of the best platform in altcoins. If you know what are you investing and its involved risk there will no reply like this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:36:06 AM by FrankNoland

In my opinion it is not good to spend a week without releasing news and updates in the networks because there and there investors keep an eye on the activity of the company and when they see long updates are afraid to invest.

I want frequent updates. I think a video of the CEO of the company talking to investors would also be good.

The crypto market is flying, there must be new things in the project often. More information about HYBSE as well. You have to keep the currency hot to attract investors.
I personally think that updates will be published on a regular basis on the DIM social media pages, regarding HYBSE and the DIM-E itself. However, how I understood it was that a detailed update will be now be released on a monthly basis.

Whaiting for HYBSe and Dimpay updates
Recent updates were published here: https://bit.ly/2tylx8q in case you have missed it. Probably more will follow soon, we just need to remain patient and optimistic, Rome was not build in a day.

looks like a new concept
Indeed, it is. The DIM-E will change how stock markets used to operate, with HYBSE being integrated into the blockchain, and that's what we are patiently waiting for.

It's funny that I came across a comment that was written by you, what an amateur input, who still writes that. Why do you always want to be the negative individual around this community? Some time back, you wrote this:
Just unloaded 10,379 Dim tokens and it feels great!

My question is why are you still here in June spreading FUD whereas you have sold all your tokens in February, and it felt great, its funny to see that individuals like you still exist in this planet. I mean, selling your tokens was totally up to you, you made the final decision. My other question is, what are you trying to archive? Convince us into selling our tokens as well? Okay, let me quickly answer that, that's what you won't get, I for one and I know it goes for others as well, are in this project for the long run, not trying make "quick profit" but instead "real profit". I hope the feeling you got when you unloaded your tokens remains the same forever.

Some of the things that you might be missing or failing to think about includes understanding that the DIM is a complete ecosystem, it will take sometimes until everything is up and running, rather take all the time building the best project than rushing to deliver a project that is full of flaws, the fact that the product will be delivered to us for use make us calm and it's actually what matters the most. In one of your previous comments, you mentioned that you were one of the early investors during the pre-ICO, but I don't why I keep getting the impression that you didn't read the whitepaper and understood what the project is all about, but instead, you just jumped in only because "Clif" said "it's a keeper", even if you did read it by yourself, I think you didn't understand it hence you just rushing some overnight profit.

The DIM-E comprises of too many projects which should all be up and running before we can actually consider the ecosystem to be fully functional, the DIM has too many projects lined-up within the ecosystem even the ones we have never heard anything about. Read the recent updates from the team, the one thing I don't like is "FUDDERS" and only because they are too lazy to read, even something that is in front of their eyes.

Here are some of the things you need to work on so that you can become a better investor:
  • Read a lot
  • Think outside the box
  • Stop being ignorant
  • Stop being pessimistic

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

The dimcoins will be used to trade stocks in HYBSE without fees?
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Sorry guys. There's more bad news, i think it's important.
Seems like DIMCOIN's Head of Communications, Richard left the project.
reddit
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

DIM to the moon soon, people came here and make FUD to buy cheap...guys hold your DIMCOINS, it will to the moon.

Look to the market, all altcoins is goinf down and Dimcoin is on accumalating zone by monthys.

HYBSE will be released soon, and it will be a very new concept.

DIM soon $0,30.
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 01:50:00 AM by vinicdemorais

For exemple, look to the STRATIS, it is a byg altcoin, a good project and down from $21 to $2,15.... the marketing is down now. Dimcoin is on a good price e acumulating... look to the TRON, per months stay in same price accumulating and after pump so hard.

When DIM released HYBSE it will go to the moon and pump so hard. Now it is a big opportunity to buy and hold, better than do day trade in other alt coins.
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

More 7 exchanges are comming to DIM, wait, buy and hold, hold hold... $$$$
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:10 AM

Very interesting offers from the DIM Ecosystem by providing services such as cryptonisation virtualization from equity, stock trading, cryptocurrency exchange, crypto-fiat currency exchange, e-commerce and commodity trading. hopefully this project successful
vinicdemorais

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

Yes, DIMCOIN is a complet full ecosystem.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

If you only bought a few coins, why are you here?
Is your life that sad and pointless that you need to spend your time here?
Ohh sorry, just realized it.. You are a moonboy. Go back and polish your tron coins. I heard that they are the next Bitcoin.
Hey man, are happy with that? like spiting a few cents my money? At least my point is enough to prove you're supporting project .... (I dont know if images with words about.. what is you are). I'm not asking about my money be or nah, but it's enough for me. Funny games ya...

Just reminder :
Currently price  $0.004627 USD
Price of ICO : 0.01USD/ nah.
Nice grow, btw.

reddit
Oouch poor man. Get and run ?
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Ohh sorry, just realized it.. You are a moonboy. Go back and polish your tron coins. I heard that they are the next Bitcoin.
Hey man, are happy with that? like spiting a few cents my money? At least my point is enough to prove you're supporting project .... (I dont know if images with words about.. what is you are). I'm not asking about my money be or nah, but it's enough for me. Funny games ya...

Just reminder :
Nice grow, btw.

reddit
Ha ha ha, look at you acting like you know it all, I have been reading your previous comments and my personal opinion is that you don’t know what are you are talking about, you are now beginning to sound like a FUDDer if not a spammer, it's probably best to keep you opinions to yourself if you don't know what to say, not even you a single comment you have published is of significance or adds value to our community(what was with the previous pizza pictures? like really?). I mean all currencies are declining in value including bitcoin, and how on earth would you expect Dimcoin to be on the rise? You better start thinking before you write something or we will start judging your level of intelligency which might not be so cool. Wink Wink

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Just reminder :
Nice grow, btw.

reddit
Ha ha ha, look at you acting like you know it all, I have been reading your previous comments and my personal opinion is that you don’t know what are you are talking about, you are now beginning to sound like a FUDDer if not a spammer, it's probably best to keep you opinions to yourself if you don't know what to say, not even you a single comment you have published is of significance or adds value to our community(what was with the previous pizza pictures? like really?). I mean all currencies are declining in value including bitcoin, and how on earth would you expect Dimcoin to be on the rise? You better start thinking before you write something or we will start judging your level of intelligency which might not be so cool. Wink Wink

sorry man, it doesnt appear to be FUD. His picture has disappeared from the website and the team has not commented on it so far. Lets see what they have to say. They have pushed the updates to monthly (whcih I believe no team in crypto does) which only means they are not making much progress.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Software development isnt straight forward. They know themselves that release of HYBSE will make everybody forget a few months of fudding. And its superimportant that the platform is solid when released, cant afford to many glitches. Just respect that and everything will be fine
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

reddit

I think if he really left the project there would be a statement from the team about the reasons. But they will maybe wait till a new one is ready to take his place.

Just reminder :
Currently price  $0.004627 USD
Nice grow, btw.

The performance is not what everyone was wishing for  but did you calculate the price of the token in? There are a lot of projects with a price level below the ICO price and I understand the frustration. But the times are getting rougher for ever project. Let's wait for the HYSBE
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: