Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235022 times)
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

For the love of god, please understand that just because a coin gets on a big exchange doesn't mean it's gonna moon or even increase in price....

Second, all debit cards issuers for blockchain has problems after visa closed the issuers. DIM i working on finding the best solution.
Hey lover, Let's talking about true story and was happend. Did you see their was done working like way"Road map / Whitepaper"?. Im either of investor looking for good move not really to talking about increase of price.
I think that the team is currently doing a very great job, they recently announced exchange after exchange and hopefully this trend will continue. The communication has improved more than 100% this include regular updates and news releases, launching of their DIM Foundation forum and the explorer and more.  The team is doing a good job and as an investor, I am totally impressed.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
said59500

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Telegram Dimcoin France : https://t.me/DimcoinFrance
WilliamStanton

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

I just bought some more DIMCOIN on extrades, the new exchanges that was recently announced, it was simple, easy and it didn't take much time to confirm the withdrawal back to my wallet. Keep the exchanges coming DIM team, DIM to the moon. Smiley
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

DIM need more marketing!
brownie_something

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

DIM need more marketing!

No, they need us their investors to be patient that's all, we also nagging. We are never satisfied by anything they do. Let's give these TEAM a break

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

DIM need more marketing!

No, they need us their investors to be patient that's all, we also nagging. We are never satisfied by anything they do. Let's give these TEAM a break
the great team has been pausing for months. and the token price is as low as a crushed dog . every investor should have bought eth. there would have been much profit. This token is the biggest garbage
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

DIM need more marketing!

the great team has been pausing for months. and the token price is as low as a crushed dog . every investor should have bought eth. there would have been much profit. This token is the biggest garbage

The project may have a slow progress but the team has never stopped or even paused for that long. They have problems in listing to exchanges and that may be one of the reasons by the price is "as low as a crushed dog". As long as the team keeps on updating, I will keep on supporting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

DIM need more marketing!

Why should the price increase when there is no product? AND why should the price increase when the rest of the market is down?

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

How has this project been performing, haven't followed it since long back.
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

DIM need more marketing!

Why should the price increase when there is no product? AND why should the price increase when the rest of the market is down?

Good coins can get pumped and dumped too so I won't jump to conclusions
dimcoinlover

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

DIM need more marketing!

But is that why you invested? I invested because of the opportunities in the future. This will first play out I the end of 2018.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

DIM need more marketing!

But is that why you invested? I invested because of the opportunities in the future. This will first play out I the end of 2018.

the problem is most don't want to have a loss in the investment even if its temporary
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

New awesome weekly update from DIM team!

- New CTO announcement and video
- New Exchanges
- White hat hacker team announcement

https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/dim-weekly-update-86a47d21a643

dimcoinlover

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

DIM need more marketing!

the problem is most don't want to have a loss in the investment even if its temporary

Then they should not invest in something with high risk.

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

For the love of god, please understand that just because a coin gets on a big exchange doesn't mean it's gonna moon or even increase in price....

Second, all debit cards issuers for blockchain has problems after visa closed the issuers. DIM i working on finding the best solution.
Hey lover, Let's talking about true story and was happend. Did you see their was done working like way"Road map / Whitepaper"?. Im either of investor looking for good move not really to talking about increase of price.
I think that the team is currently doing a very great job, they recently announced exchange after exchange and hopefully this trend will continue. The communication has improved more than 100% this include regular updates and news releases, launching of their DIM Foundation forum and the explorer and more.  The team is doing a good job and as an investor, I am totally impressed.
I think they are unprofessional, why? I do not think I should give them an applouse what they did, but getting out of the plan is a bad one, building up without a plan. build without a good foundation, will end up worse. Lemme see what will be happend on future.
brownie_something

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

DIM need more marketing!

I think its still early to judge them. don't be forward. Take it easy it will all come through.

▬▬▬ ● DIMCOIN ● The Future of Equity on The Blockchain ● ▬▬▬
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

DIM need more marketing!

I think its still early to judge them. don't be forward. Take it easy it will all come through.

#dim3000
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Dimpay status update? HYBSE status update?
dimcoinlover

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Hi!
The latest update on HYBSE was that HYBSE is 40% done and they are hiring more devs.
Dimpay update was in the last update.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Dimcoin $0,004??? We need big exchanges DIM, BIG BIG BIG exchanges please....!!!!! :/ Not BTCalpha, Not Exrates.... we need exchanges like mentioned in the whitpaper (Bittrex, Bitifinex, Poloniex)!

And about a video from the office, CEO talking about news and project by a video...be fast DIM!
It's more like you haven't been following the updates regarding the exchanges, however, if you read through DIMCOIN medium page, you will come across too many informative articles which might possibly answer all the questions you have. The recent update was about the experienced CTO joining the DIM Team, you can watch the video on Youtube: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/dim-weekly-update-86a47d21a643

Note: Youtube link in the article

DIM Ecosystem Goals - page 33 of whitepaper

> have the DIMCOIN listed on the major cryptocurrency exchanges
(such as Poloniex, Bithumb, Bitfinex, etc.) by the end of 2017,

> have debit cards integrated into DEPOTWALLET and provide a physical card
by the end of 2017,

> have the DIM Currencies accepted by retailers and others as a medium
of exchange for e-commerce by the end of 2017,

> launch an android application for the DIMCOIN by the end of 2017,

> increase the usage of the DIMCOIN across Europe during Q1/Q2 2018 (Figure
16),

That is true, too many coins are listed on bigger exchanges but the are not increasing in value, a good example is dogecoin, listed on more than 100 exchanges, this includes the big, medium and small sized exchanges, and been around for more than 5years but not going anywhere in value. Listing in big exchanges doesn't mean that the value will increase. By the way, I don't mean that dogecoin is a badcoin.
Lol. That's a very good example, the value hardly goes up. I remember I invested some time back and ended up dumping it. However, it has a great community behind and can be considered popular in some cases. Some of the factors influencing the value to increase is just simple economics, supply and demand not big or lots of exchange, however, sometimes listing on more exchange might drive the demand higher. In this case, we just need to be patient, DIM will list on more exchanges soon, official announcements were made in the past weeks.

DIM need more marketing!
I think they have it under control since they recently recruited promoters from all over, I personally think that we as the community behind need to support, promote and follow, for the sake of our investments. I for one, I am 100 % behind DIM and also watching their threads here on the forum.

DIM need more marketing!

I have to oppose you on that one, you are talking like only Dimcoin decreased in value whereas more than 90% if not 99.99% of the overall currencies are also on their way down, this is how the market goes, values usually rise and fall quickly, hence the market is volatile, I assume you understand this by now.

"every investor should have bought eth"
Like it's also not decreasing in value

DIM need more marketing!

The project may have a slow progress but the team has never stopped or even paused for that long. They have problems in listing to exchanges and that may be one of the reasons by the price is "as low as a crushed dog". As long as the team keeps on updating, I will keep on supporting.
That's true, the team has been keeping us all updated about the recent news, and for that they have my support.

DIM need more marketing!

That is true, sometimes we like prentending/acting like newbie whereas we have been in the crypto universe for some time, whenever the value goes down we start making noise like it's something new, whereas it's normal, and we are aware that the value's will definitely recover. Almost all currencies are experiencing a decline and the same will go for DIM, that's a fact, when they all recover, DIM will also recover.

How has this project been performing, haven't followed it since long back.
So much has been happening and you missed out on a lot, I would advise you to read through the medium blog to get updates of what has been happening in here:https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/dim-weekly-update-86a47d21a643

DIM need more marketing!

That is true but sometimes we need to be patient in order for us to make massive profits, cryptocurrencies investments are volatile which in this regard can be considered high risk. Usually, patient investors harvest so much, unlike panic sellers who tend to regret at a later stage and end up deciding to buy back in at a higher price. I personally made too many investment mistake and I usually try to learn from them so that I don't make the same mistakes again.

I think they are unprofessional, why? I do not think I should give them an applouse what they did, but getting out of the plan is a bad one, building up without a plan. build without a good foundation, will end up worse. Lemme see what will be happend on future.
I don't see anything unprofessional with the team, I think they are doing a great job compared to most ICOs which recently launched, rome wasn't built in one day, so you need to understand that building an ecosystem is not a child's play, it will take some time until everything runs smoothly, and the team is doing a good job in making the ecosystem a success, although it might take some time, but we will get there. We shouldn't judge but instead we should be supportive for the sake of our investments.

The updates were made in the weekly updates, regarding HYBSE, DIMPAY etc. Don't tell me that you didn't read the update before you asked that question since those updates are meant to keep us updated about whats going within the DIM. If you haven't read it, do that since I found it very informative.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: