Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

HYBSE was scheduled to be released in September. No more delays were announced after that.
Relax and prepare for the incredible show soon. This thing will be a game changer.

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

I have read some information about this coin and i think it is quete qood if you want to work with a small and friendly community with low additional costs.
werewolf2113

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

BigBitex : Promotions new currency creation!.

Hello,

Following the great success of our first campaign of money creation.
(13 currencies create in less than 30 days)

We are launching a second promotion on SCRYPT POW coin creations.

Until 30/09/2018, creations will only be charged $ 200 per currency.
Accepted payment methods are: BTC, LTC, DOGE, and paypal.

The average delivery time of a currency is 24h

For more information, or for all orders, contact us at: contact@bigbitex.com

Cordialy

BigBitex.com

vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

HYBSE is very close, be prepared this coin goes to the moon.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:30:32 PM by FloraMullan
Merited by FrankNoland (2)

The end of September will be interesting. With what surprise the team will come. A long journey will now show us how dimcoin a strong project.

Or they will not meet deadlines again, or it will not be up the standards as people here expect it. It can go the other way around.
Ugh, not again. They have made so many postponements. I think this time, this is it. But just in case it won't be realized yet, what else can we do but wait.
I don't think they will be delays this time around, nothing was announced regarding delays of any nature, so lets not panic. Everything will go according to the plan . Let's be positive about HYBSE release
The end of September will be interesting. With what surprise the team will come. A long journey will now show us how dimcoin a strong project.

Or they will not meet deadlines again, or it will not be up the standards as people here expect it. It can go the other way around.
Ugh, not again. They have made so many postponements. I think this time, this is it. But just in case it won't be realized yet, what else can we do but wait.
Noted please : "postponements".

I was told at previous, seems like project DIMCOIN are SC*M according my analysis.
-Forum seems like quite, those posted like do "post to make a positif feed."
-Volume is dust, there's no big interested in project (I though like in the past were "Fake ICO-Sold")
-"team" resign without any clarification or last words.
-Those market are sucks.
-Project are not able to run according milestone(map road).
FUDDER at his best; what he is mostly known for in this forum and nothing else; always negative and doesn't appreciate every little thing that the team does for the community. We all know around this community that you are the number 1 FUDDER and we are longer taking your input serious since it's not based on facts; I just wanted to let you know that this is my last time I read your input since it's not adding any value. Why are you still here; thought you sold a long time ago buddy! Wink If you are not happy with the investment move you have previously made; let go and move on! That simple Cool

I was told at previous, seems like project DIMCOIN are SC*M according my analysis.
-Volume is dust, there's no big interested in project (I though like in the past were "Fake ICO-Sold")
-Those market are sucks.

Ok, if you think DIM is a scam, then why are you wasting your time on it? Are you that bored in your life?
Focus on something else and let the grown-ups make money with DIM.
Thanks, bye Felicia
Honestly; I don't find him adding value to this community other than always FUDDIng, I thought he let go his investment a long time ago; but he is still here; doing what he do best "FUD"; what are you still doing here if you don't believe in what the team is trying to accomplish; it's so easy to move on.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
Merited by FloraMullan (2)

Would it be an idea to set a timer (count down) for the release of hybse? This might give confident to sceptic people and give some publicity… I hope, Hybse will start in September.
Remember the last thing that happened when the timer was placed on the website; probably not such a good idea.

DIM committed to HYBSE coming out in September... Can we get a date? We are now half way through the month
Seems like more postponements, lets us watch. Btw, what are you waiting for ? are you had DIMCOIN as your investment?
Was it ever announced that they was gonna be a delayed; also don't remember seeing that btw.

-Those market are sucks.

Ok, if you think DIM is a scam, then why are you wasting your time on it? Are you that bored in your life?
Focus on something else and let the grown-ups make money with DIM.
Thanks, bye Felicia
Wasting of my time? do you happy with your sh*t project? I'm just a little disappointed althougham are not whale of investor.
does you keep proud about you did/do?
I have been reading up on your comments and I feel like you just comment without having knowledge, someone who just writes without gathering all the necessary facts; like now; if I ask you what is it that is so sh**ty about the project; will you be able to answer? or you just wrote it coz it was something that came into mind during that time. I can't believe that there is an investor who still calls DIM that out there; what a surprise Shocked
and since you are so disappointed; mind sharing why are so disappointed? Huh

Hold on tight Vinic; the moon is near; going further than the moon! 

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

-Those market are sucks.
FUDDER at his best; what he is mostly known for in this forum and nothing else; always negative and doesn't appreciate every little thing that the team does for the community. We all know around this community that you are the number 1 FUDDER and we are longer taking your input serious since it's not based on facts; I just wanted to let you know that this is my last time I read your input since it's not adding any value. Why are you still here; thought you sold a long time ago buddy! Wink If you are not happy with the investment move you have previously made; let go and move on! That simple Cool
ha hah ha;  Grin Grin I didn't see this one coming haha Cheesy Cheesy lol. I mean who still thinks that DIM is a scam. You are so left behind; that is so outdated; ensure that you refer to all updates recently published by the team buddy Cheesy Cool you can also follow the blog so that you don't miss any updates.

souly

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

that is true; I also have a good feeling about Hybrid stock exchange; I feel like it's gonna be a game changer of some sort, however; let patiently wait until it goes live. Cheesy
Whatley

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

does anyone have an idea of how to recover the depowallet using the private keys? for some reason i am accessing the basic wallet and it's not showing my account name or any of my funds
vinicdemorais

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

does anyone have an idea of how to recover the depowallet using the private keys? for some reason i am accessing the basic wallet and it's not showing my account name or any of my funds

You need to use the premium account.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

Soon september will be over, and i waiting for the DIM announcement that HYBSE will be delayed again  Grin
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

Soon september will be over, and i waiting for the DIM announcement that HYBSE will be delayed again  Grin

I just hope that will not happen but timeframes in software development are sometimes difficult to assess. I invested in ICO and will hold long term, let's see what happens in the next few years.
vinicdemorais

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

I just hope that will not happen but timeframes in software development are sometimes difficult to assess. I invested in ICO and will hold long term, let's see what happens in the next few years.

It will not, DIMCOIN to the moon, many things are comming...be patient MOON
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

That is something most investors or generally people in crypto don't really get . It takes quite some time establishing all the necessary structures and develop something which isn't just another ERC20 token or some other cop&paste product. Patience will always are rewarded
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Now really went a good time for many altcoins in the market. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to visit the moon DIMCOIN  Smiley
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

I have been convinced of two things: 1) the DIM Team is well aware of the community of investors' anticipating a September rollout of HYBSE 2) any anticipated delay for a September rollout would have been addressed appropriately by the DIM Team by now.... I expect a September rollout...
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I have been convinced of two things: 1) the DIM Team is well aware of the community of investors' anticipating a September rollout of HYBSE 2) any anticipated delay for a September rollout would have been addressed appropriately by the DIM Team by now.... I expect a September rollout...

A release in the next days is only possible if they are testing the Hybse for quite some time now and nothing major is wrong with it.
vinicdemorais

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

HYBSE will be released until september 30, MOON is near.

Hold, DIMCOIN to the moon my friends, no doubts about it!
vinicdemorais

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

HYBSE will be a game changer, a big boy is comming to the crypt world.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

Alright guys... 5 days left.

If there is going to be a delay... might as well state it now. No need to wait for end of month.

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: