Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235028 times)
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:28:03 AM

dimcoin utility in dim ecosystem and why DIM team are focusing in dim currencies? We receive dimcoins in ICO and we want it in betters exchange like promised in first whitepaper.

All websites until now unfinished and poorly constructed with a amateur looking after a long time of ico had finished.

The big advertisement partnership show only the HYBSE brand and left aside the dimcoin brand.

CEOs are far from the community.

DIM team is not concerned about the value of the dimcoins and the volume is zero on the shit exchanges they had listed dimcoins.

In the last announcement on the twitter network the DIM announced to vote between dim usd and dimcoins to be listed in a new exchange, this was ridiculous, who will want to buy dim usd? And of course we want dimcoins in more exchanges, they were the ones that gave us the ico in exchange for our btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:44:12 PM

dimcoin utility in dim ecosystem and why DIM team are focusing in dim currencies? We receive dimcoins in ICO and we want it in betters exchange like promised in first whitepaper.

All websites until now unfinished and poorly constructed with a amateur looking after a long time of ico had finished.

The big advertisement partnership show only the HYBSE brand and left aside the dimcoin brand.

DIM team is not concerned about the value of the dimcoins and the volume is zero on the shit exchanges they had listed dimcoins.

In the last announcement on the twitter network the DIM announced to vote between dim usd and dimcoins to be listed in a new exchange, this was ridiculous, who will want to buy dim usd? And of course we want dimcoins in more exchanges, they were the ones that gave us the ico in exchange for our btc.

Mannn how many times are you going to repeat the same nonsense? lol that must get exhausting.

vinicdemorais

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:27:42 AM

You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:06:31 PM

You are blind, you can not see that the DIM team is not worried about dimcoins! They used to get our money in the ICO phase, that was the main use. People will use DIM USD, DIM EUR and BTC to trade in HYBSE. We have to charge the DIM team for utility in the dimcoins and marketing for dimcoins. They need to link all ads with the Dimcoins brand.

By the time the dimcoins are like shit scam coins used to pick up our BTC and USD.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.

Thelmassey

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

some things never change... I was away from crypto and this forum for months now --- when I left here, you complaining about the same things which you got answers to --- I thought maybe you will be quite a bit but it seems like nothing will ever change you mind. The one thing that i think you are failing to understand is "Dimcoin and Dim currencies fall under the same ecosystem -- once Dim currencies become popular and successful so will the Dimcoin..This ecosystem is still very young and still has a long way to go, it's not like Bitcoin was worth $10 in 2011 --- learn to be patient or let go crypto investments.

let it gooooo lol witcha salty ass. I have a big ole bag of dimcoins that are like 70% down but I knew what I was getting into. Either take this as a learning opp or quit crypto all together. Complaining on a message board with the SAME message everyday will get you know where. Do something more constructive.
I think that he is completely new to this crypto thing but what he is doing is getting way too much --- it's only a matter of time until they ban him from using this platform. I hope he heard this time and will change how he behaves since it's irritating.
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:24:46 PM

Dimcoin to be listed at Bitker exchange. Currently top 20 exchange with all-time best rank of 7. Follow their announcement to read more,
Bitker announcement: https://www.bitker.com/notice_desc/id/291/type/1

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

Honestly I hate the accreditation laws in the United States because I feel like they bar a lot of people from great investment opportunities but at the same time, you have people like this complaining all the time because they didnt get rich overnight. Nothing... and I mean NOTHING... is guaranteed when investing money, especially with crypto.

They (DIM/HYBSE) can close their doors right now and say "sorry the exchange failed and didnt work out" and there would not be much recourse for us as investors. Class action suit? Maybe, sure. But... go read the prospectus/ICO terms that you had to agree to in order to buy tokens in the ICO.... they are covered and not liable for your losses as long as they can explain why the platform failed.

At the same time, while development has been slow... they ARE actually moving forward and DO communicate fairly well. On the BCT, not really but follow them on medium, or twitter or their website. If you are only searching the forums here for info then thats your problem.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.  Grin

vinicdemorais

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:49:15 AM

Dimcoin to be listed at Bitker exchange. Currently top 20 exchange with all-time best rank of 7. Follow their announcement to read more,
Bitker announcement: https://www.bitker.com/notice_desc/id/291/type/1

vinicdemorais

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:29:24 AM

The price of dimcoins today is 10x below the initial price of ICO and it looks like DIM is not worried about that. We need focus on dimcoins, marketing and utility for them, and good exchanges. DIM used the dimcoins to raise a large milion dollars at ICO, converted it into USD and we fucked up.

Thanks DIM for being so slow.
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

DIMCOIN and DIM Currrencies are now on BITKER!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

The price of dimcoins today is 10x below the initial price of ICO and it looks like DIM is not worried about that. We need focus on dimcoins, marketing and utility for them, and good exchanges. DIM used the dimcoins to raise a large milion dollars at ICO, converted it into USD and we fucked up.

Thanks DIM for being so slow.

Same old BS you write..... Please stop. People are tired of you

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:12:31 PM

Please see the latest DIM Announcement: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dear-community-91ba300d6290

Would be nice to get a little more specific in terms of the outline moving forward....

vinicdemorais

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:59:31 AM

Dimcoins $0.0007, good work DIM team for reaching 10x below the price of ICO phase.

We investors thank you for listing dimcoins in shit exchanges and being so slow in bringing products up and running.

What comforts us is that you DIM jumped into the USD and we got the fool's gold in our hands without any utility.

DIMPAY still amateur site
HYBSE still amateur site
DIMX high fee and amateur site
DIMCOIN website is a poor and amateur website

CEOs are ghosts?

Take shame in your face and list the dimcoins on Bittrex or Binance. It does something of real value to the community that has put more than $ 15million dollars in their hands.
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:18:55 PM

Dimcoins $0.0007, good work DIM team for reaching 10x below the price of ICO phase.

We investors thank you for listing dimcoins in shit exchanges and being so slow in bringing products up and running.

What comforts us is that you DIM jumped into the USD and we got the fool's gold in our hands without any utility.

DIMPAY still amateur site
HYBSE still amateur site
DIMX high fee and amateur site
DIMCOIN website is a poor and amateur website

CEOs are ghosts?

Take shame in your face and list the dimcoins on Bittrex or Binance. It does something of real value to the community that has put more than $ 15million dollars in their hands.

Why don't you answer the question to why are you still invested in DIM if you hate DIM so much?

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

I feel for u guys. Most of ur life savings went over to those cyber criminals and will be used to fund ISIS' "call for arms" campaign. Nevertheless its ur fault that u mentally snapped and never seen ur monies back after ICO ending. Its also apparent that the whole idea of HYBSE trading will be a top-notch scam attempt to extort money from noobs. They say they provide crypto derivatives trading and ETF without actual delivery which is only possible when u operate some fractional reserve money, slush fund etc. Scam.
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:12:49 PM

I feel for u guys. Most of ur life savings went over to those cyber criminals and will be used to fund ISIS' "call for arms" campaign. Nevertheless its ur fault that u mentally snapped and never seen ur monies back after ICO ending. Its also apparent that the whole idea of HYBSE trading will be a top-notch scam attempt to extort money from noobs. They say they provide crypto derivatives trading and ETF without actual delivery which is only possible when u operate some fractional reserve money, slush fund etc. Scam.

You're out of your mind dude. Team is more active than ever working on getting the stuff aligned and delivered. You never call anything a scam just because the whole crypto market dropped hard. Yes, we're not in the best position now, but price of DIMCOIN does not affect the developments and the overall positive vibe at all.

FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:53:49 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 03:38:13 PM by FloraMullan

Where did you come from? I got the impression that you just responded without any information and understanding of how the project has been progressing. Calling DIM a scam will just make you look like a retard Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, how many investors do you think are following DIM? and it's been around for more than a year now. However, all investors make their own choices, if you find it scammy then know that it is also listed on about 7 exchanges where you can quickly just let go and let others accumulate. One last thing, don't just post without doing background research

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:16:11 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 09:40:36 AM by DIMCOIN

Farewell NEMchange... Welcome VantageX

The DIM Team congratulates NEMchange on becoming VantageX!
We wish NEMchange much success on their prosperous venture, on becoming VantageX, we have no doubt that your exchange will attract new partnerships and users.
Thank you for the continued support of DIM mosaics on the exchange, our partnership with NEMchange has been remarkable and invaluable.
We know where you started and we know where you are heading, Keep up the great work!

The DIM Team wishes VantageX all the best with their soft launch which takes place today, Tuesday (January 22, 2019) at 3:00 PM Hong Kong Time.

Looking forward to creating new avenues of success with this exchange.

To find out more about VantageX (formerly NEMchange), visit https://nemchange.com/Info/faq

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:15:37 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 07:29:28 PM by Dr Charles

Farewell NEMchange... Welcome VantageX

The DIM Team congratulates NEMchange on becoming VantageX!
We wish NEMchange much success on their prosperous venture, on becoming VantageX , we have no doubt that your exchange will attract new partnerships and users.
Thank you for the continued support of DIM mosaics on the exchange, our partnership with NEMchange has been remarkable and invaluable.
We know where you started and we know we you are heading, Keep up the great work!

The DIM Team wishes VantageX all the best with their soft launch which takes place today, Tuesday (January 22, 2019) at 3:00 PM Hong Kong Time.

Looking forward to creating new avenues of success with this exchange.

To find out more about VantageX (formarly NEMchange), visit https://nemchange.com/Info/faq

NEMchange was bare bones basic but hey... it worked and you cant ask for much more than that. Good luck on the endeavor, website is looking good so far.

vinicdemorais

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:00:32 PM

It needs to be in coinmarketcap dimcoin exchanges list.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: