Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is the most aggressive country  (Read 21653 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:58:05 AM

Lol, I linked UK government page and you blame Russia for that...how cute
If your government want you to spread propaganda here, tell them to find someone smart

It's always funny to read Alik Bahshi's statements in both russian and english. However, any sane person will come to conclusion that his employer is either stupid or just have stolen nearly all money, which were dedicated to funding the propaganda. Giving a level of Azeri corruption into account, the second option seems more believable.

That's great! From the topic of Russia as a state of conquest, the Putin troll turned to corruption in Azerbaijan. My opponent has no arguments to refute my topic, and therefore begins to discuss in another area. Dear, if you want to talk about corruption in Azerbaijan, then open the topic, I will be pleased to get acquainted with it. And here is the topic of Russia as an aggressor.

Its simple to refute...USA is most aggressive by far. fact that it's occupying about 50% of globe but did not officially annexed it means nothing...its far
cheaper to rule and exploit other countries when they think they're free, but Germany or Japan are far from free, so lets not even start with arab countries,
or whole South America or Africa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

I wonder why no one is talking about Japan. Japan has killed form 3 kk to 10kk people in China in 1937. In 1937, the Osaka Mainichi Shimbun and its sister newspaper, the Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun, covered a contest between two Japanese officers, Toshiaki Mukai and Tsuyoshi Noda of the Japanese 16th Division. The two men were described as vying to be the first to kill 100 people with a sword before the capture of Nanjing. From Jurong to Tangshan (two cities in Jiangshu Province, China), Mukai had killed 89 people while Noda had killed 78 people. The contest continued because neither had killed 100 people. By the time they had arrived at Zijin Mountain, Noda had killed 105 people while Mukai had killed 106 people. Both officers supposedly surpassed their goal during the heat of battle, making it impossible to determine which officer had actually won the contest. Therefore, according to journalists Asami Kazuo and Suzuki Jiro, writing in the Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun of December 13, they decided to begin another contest to kill 150 people.[49] After the surrender of Japan in 1945, Mukai and Noda were both arrested and tried as war criminals, and both of them were found guilty and executed by shootinghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre.

I can't believe why some people can even compare Putin to Hitler. It is fact that Putin is good manipulator and it is not afraid to use power even if it is meant to kill someone, but it usually end on one or few deaths, not whole race!!!! Nowadays I would say that USA is most aggressive country you won't see it on TV or news cuz everything is carefully hidden behind democracy or Humanitarian aid.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:49:44 AM

If your government want you to spread propaganda here, tell them to find someone smart

It's always funny to read Alik Bahshi's statements in both russian and english. However, any sane person will come to conclusion that his employer is either stupid or just have stolen nearly all money, which were dedicated to funding the propaganda. Giving a level of Azeri corruption into account, the second option seems more believable.

That's great! From the topic of Russia as a state of conquest, the Putin troll turned to corruption in Azerbaijan. My opponent has no arguments to refute my topic, and therefore begins to discuss in another area. Dear, if you want to talk about corruption in Azerbaijan, then open the topic, I will be pleased to get acquainted with it. And here is the topic of Russia as an aggressor.

Its simple to refute...USA is most aggressive by far. fact that it's occupying about 50% of globe but did not officially annexed it means nothing...its far
cheaper to rule and exploit other countries when they think they're free, but Germany or Japan are far from free, so lets not even start with arab countries,
or whole South America or Africa

I looked at the map in Russian sources and did not see that America occupies an area of 50% of the globe. But the fact that the Crimea now became belong to Russia is drawn on the map. So who to trust you, or the map?
Branko

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:56:55 AM

I looked at the map in Russian sources and did not see that America occupies an area of 50% of the globe. But the fact that the Crimea now became belong to Russia is drawn on the map. So who to trust you, or the map?

Thats because you're simpleton and don't understand that you don't have to formally annex something to own it

You only need military base presence, like for example Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo, and compliant "democratically" elected
government..."democratically"  is in quotation marks because for USA that means that government is compliant to
USA (Pinochet), and not to their own population (Assad)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:46:09 AM

Thats because you're simpleton and don't understand that you don't have to formally annex something to own it

You only need military base presence, like for example Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo, and compliant "democratically" elected
government..."democratically"  is in quotation marks because for USA that means that government is compliant to

You see, I, as you write a simpleton, based on facts, and not on conjectures like you. The card I gave as evidence is a fact. America did not annex, for example, Germany or Poland, despite the fact that there are military bases there.
Branko

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:01:59 PM

You see, I, as you write a simpleton, based on facts, and not on conjectures like you. The card I gave as evidence is a fact. America did not annex, for example, Germany or Poland, despite the fact that there are military bases there.

Yes, I knew you will not understand
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:42:33 PM

jes these payed propaganda trolls are all trash, only the russian ones work, that threw the drunken brits into brexit apocalypse, they dont act that stupid. they act inteligent.

@ali

the russians dont volunatrily spend so much money for weapons in fact they hate doing that.

And what then do the Russians do? And where is this fact?

western media constantly complain about russian trolls and internet interference, so it must work, like in the case of brexit that effectively crippled uk as a democracy. and a society.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:43:53 PM

russia isnt aggressive the russians simply sacrifice a big part of their economy for security, compared with the usa, the russians dont have a big military budget actually you should rather complain about the usa.

there are much worse and much more aggressive societies than russians,

to russia you can safley travel through and visit it if you have the money, but compare that with waziristan pakistan tribal areas or certain tribal war zones in africa, its basically a no go area, the people dont have just a big military budget there they live like some form of zergisch subhuman savages. with low life expectancy.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

russia isnt aggressive the russians simply sacrifice a big part of their economy for security, compared with the usa, the russians dont have a big military budget actually you should rather complain about the usa.

to russia you can safley travel through and visit it if you have the money, but compare that with waziristan pakistan tribal areas or certain tribal war zones in africa, its basically a no go area, the people dont have just a big military budget there they live like some form of zergisch subhuman savages. with low life expectancy.

I agree. Seems more like a propaganda for me. That title should be a toss between the us and china. Though i understand that this thread was started 2 years ago but even then, the us has been more aggressive. By far. Putin is a smart man and won't gamble being tagged as aggressive though he won't be pushed around as well that's for sure.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

I agree. Seems more like a propaganda for me. That title should be a toss between the us and china. Though i understand that this thread was started 2 years ago but even then, the us has been more aggressive. By far. Putin is a smart man and won't gamble being tagged as aggressive though he won't be pushed around as well that's for sure.
A clever leader would not make his country an outcast. The mere fact that the dictator Asad and Maduro, who led his country to poverty, are the friends of Russia, speaks of the great way you say Putin’s mind.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 10:01:46 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 10:37:13 AM by KingScorpio

A clever leader would not make his country an outcast. The mere fact that the dictator Asad and Maduro, who led his country to poverty, are the friends of Russia, speaks of the great way you say Putin’s mind.

i think the outcast lies that is comming from the banking cartel from the west is a card house that is collapsing, look at uk and brexit thats real outcast selfcripplement and shot into the foot. if russia would be open it would be same shit like india with its bad neigbourhood. russia is honest its not constantly stealing workforce and experts from others. it tries to work with what it has and isnt constantly stealing like uk (rumanian and eastern european labour).

Branko

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:59:20 AM

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:07:38 AM

Alik Bakhshi

Russia is the most aggressive country

Following the Second World War, Russia is the only country that has seized foreign territories and even the whole state. Neither the United States, nor the United Kingdom, nor Canada, as a winner country, unlike Russia, did not acquire a meter of foreign land, but Russia seized vast territories:
 - 10% of the territory of Finland, and this is almost the territory of Switzerland,
 - annexed part of Germany (East Prussia),
 - three states Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia joined the USSR,
 - the huge territories of Poland were torn away in favor of the USSR,
 - annexed part of Romania (Bessarabia),
 - Tyva was annexed (in 1944),
 - part of the territory of Japan (Southern Sakhalin with the Kuril Islands) has been annexed.

It should be noted that these territorial acquisitions of Moscow lie on the conscience of the American President Roosevelt, who completely trusted Uncle Joe, in spite of Churchill's warnings. But America had a colossal opportunity to stop the insatiability of Stalin. I am sure that if it were not for America, and the Russians had the first to have an atomic bomb, they would not fail to take advantage of this circumstance, and the world would be different today.

At the end of the 20th century, before the collapse of the Evil Empire, when its economy was already breathing deeply, Moscow attempted to seize another country - Afghanistan. However, this time the Russians ran into a people that belonged to their freedom, as to a shrine and, despite their enormous superiority, the Russians suffered a shameful defeat (1).
    But what is surprising is that even after the partial collapse of the empire, Russia has not lost its predatory nature, which is well illustrated by the attack on Georgia and Ukraine. And again, through the fault of America, which did not take advantage of the situation to complete the disintegration of the evil Empire, the West today has problems with its revanchism. Not understanding President Bush Jr., what is Russia and the Russian people (2) with its imperial worldview in a compartment with Great Russian chauvinism (3), allowed Putin's "friend" to pour in Chechnya blood and suppress the shoots of Yeltsin's democracy. And Obama, too intelligent for this case, slipped Russia's attack on Ukraine, although it was clear on all grounds that Ukraine could not avoid military aggression from Russia. In the article Whose Crimea (4) I predicted in 2006 the inevitability of the implementation of the Kremlin's military plans for Ukraine. Moreover, two months before Russia's invasion of Crimea, in an article (5) I wrote that it will take place after the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obama not only did not dare to contradict Putin's tricks, although America on the Budapest Memorandum was the guarantor of Ukraine's security, but also refused to help Ukraine in arming.
    The West does not want to take seriously the revanchist aspirations of Putin, as it once let Hitler revanchism, which in the end could lead to a big war, for Putin will not definitely stop in Ukraine.

While I'm no fan of the current Russian government, it is a bit unfair to say that Russia was not one of the winners from world war 2. They are aggressive but I would say it is more of a power play by Putin to retain and consolidate his grip on power. You can only hope that people who decide to creep around in the shadows will get buried there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:27:10 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 02:42:53 PM by Che454010

I believe it would be unfair to single out Russia as the most aggressive country in the world. It is some sort of negative propaganda. Many Western Powers are also covertly involved in killings, assassinations, bombings and bringing down the governments all over the world to promote their financial and strategic interests.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:01:25 PM

China doesn't meddle outside its immediate neighborhood, so I would say that the US is the most aggressive country in the world right now. They have been occupying parts of Germany and Japan ever since the WW2 (Russia ended its occupation soon after the war). And in Japan, there have been widespread protests against the continuing American military presence. The behavior of the American soldiers does not help the matter either. There were multiple incidents recently, when the American servicemen tried to sexually assault under-age Japanese children.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:50:03 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 12:45:39 PM by KingScorpio

soviet union is returning anyway, however much more hedonistic and less efficent for third world countries

neocommunism -> (EU) + (FED) zentral bank regions fighting for their survival

dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:38:34 PM

America, annually kills more than 100 thousand children, 250 women and 500 thousand men, And here Russia ?
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 04:26:56 PM

The massive invasion of the Russian army along the entire border with Ukraine characterizes Russia as an aggressive country. All democratic countries are united in their desire to help the Ukrainian people in the struggle for their freedom and their future.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2022, 02:36:47 PM

America, annually kills more than 100 thousand children, 250 women and 500 thousand men, And here Russia ?

I will be brief - take the trouble to give the facts. True, not from sources such as terrorist forums or Russian media (which is essentially the same thing), but from open and trustworthy?
If they are not, then add to your post "I think so, but why exactly - I did not come up with" Smiley

and for study, I will give the FACTS about how many warriors against OTHER peoples Russia STARTED. Took from the 20th century to today. Let's evaluate "peace-loving Russia"

XX century:
-Suppression of the Ihetuan civil uprising in China by the Russian temples, which eventually turned into a war (1899-1901)
- The aggression of Soviet Russia against the UNR and the liquidation of independent Ukraine (1918-1920)
-Civil War in Spain (USSR intervention on the side of the government) (1936-1939)
-Occupation of part of Poland (partition of Poland together with the Nazis, annexation of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus) (1939)
-Annexation of the Baltic countries, not recognized in the world until the collapse of the USSR (1939, 1941-1944)
-Soviet-Finnish war, annexation of Karelia and Southern Finland (1939-1940)
-Soviet-Ukrainian war (against UPA) (1941-1953)
-Soviet occupation of the countries of Eastern Europe and East Germany (creation of puppet pro-Soviet governments), annexation of Koenigsberg (now Kaliningrad) (1945)
-Soviet-Japanese war, annexation of the Kuriles (1945)
-Korean War (unofficial "hybrid" war waged by the USSR), creation of a puppet North Korea (1950-1953)
-The same "hybrid" participation of the USSR in the Vietnam War (1957-1975)
-Military suppression of the uprising in Hungary by the troops of the USSR (1956)
-Intervention of the USSR troops in Czechoslovakia, military suppression of the "Prague Spring" (1968)
-Arab-Israeli war ("hybrid" participation of the USSR on the side of the Arabs) (1967-1973)
-Another "hybrid" participation of the USSR / RF in the civil war in Angola (1975-2002)
-War for the Ogaden ("hybrid" participation of the USSR) (1977-1978)
-The Afghan war began with the overthrow of the legal government by the USSR special forces and the assassination of the President of Afghanistan and further full-scale military intervention (1979-1989)
- Transnistrian conflict with Moldova with the participation of the 14th Army of the Russian Federation and Russian "Cossacks", the formation of an unrecognized puppet enclave "PMR" (1992)
-First Chechen War (1994)
-Second Chechen War (1999)

XXI Century:
- War against Georgia, formation of unrecognized puppet enclaves of South Ossetia and Abkhazia (2008)
- Illegal and unrecognized by the world annexation of Crimea with the help of the military of the Russian Black Sea Fleet and special forces of the GRU General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (2014)
- "Hybrid" war in Donbass, formation of unrecognized puppet enclaves "DPR" and "LPR" (from 2014 to the present)
- Military operation in Syria (Russian intervention on the side of the government) (from 2015 to the present).
- Global military invasion of Ukraine (February 2022)

And this is without taking into account other local conflicts, where Russia acted as the instigator of the problem, the provocateur of the parties, the murderer (hiding behind the classic theme "it's not us").

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 06:10:39 PM

I will be brief - take the trouble to give the facts. True, not from sources such as terrorist forums or Russian media (which is essentially the same thing), but from open and trustworthy?
If they are not, then add to your post "I think so, but why exactly - I did not come up with" Smiley

and for study, I will give the FACTS about how many warriors against OTHER peoples Russia STARTED. Took from the 20th century to today. Let's evaluate "peace-loving Russia"

XX century:
-Suppression of the Ihetuan civil uprising in China by the Russian temples, which eventually turned into a war (1899-1901)
- The aggression of Soviet Russia against the UNR and the liquidation of independent Ukraine (1918-1920)
-Civil War in Spain (USSR intervention on the side of the government) (1936-1939)
-Occupation of part of Poland (partition of Poland together with the Nazis, annexation of Western Ukraine and Western Belarus) (1939)
-Annexation of the Baltic countries, not recognized in the world until the collapse of the USSR (1939, 1941-1944)
-Soviet-Finnish war, annexation of Karelia and Southern Finland (1939-1940)
-Soviet-Ukrainian war (against UPA) (1941-1953)
-Soviet occupation of the countries of Eastern Europe and East Germany (creation of puppet pro-Soviet governments), annexation of Koenigsberg (now Kaliningrad) (1945)
-Soviet-Japanese war, annexation of the Kuriles (1945)
-Korean War (unofficial "hybrid" war waged by the USSR), creation of a puppet North Korea (1950-1953)
-The same "hybrid" participation of the USSR in the Vietnam War (1957-1975)
-Military suppression of the uprising in Hungary by the troops of the USSR (1956)
-Intervention of the USSR troops in Czechoslovakia, military suppression of the "Prague Spring" (1968)
-Arab-Israeli war ("hybrid" participation of the USSR on the side of the Arabs) (1967-1973)
-Another "hybrid" participation of the USSR / RF in the civil war in Angola (1975-2002)
-War for the Ogaden ("hybrid" participation of the USSR) (1977-1978)
-The Afghan war began with the overthrow of the legal government by the USSR special forces and the assassination of the President of Afghanistan and further full-scale military intervention (1979-1989)
- Transnistrian conflict with Moldova with the participation of the 14th Army of the Russian Federation and Russian "Cossacks", the formation of an unrecognized puppet enclave "PMR" (1992)
-First Chechen War (1994)
-Second Chechen War (1999)

XXI Century:
- War against Georgia, formation of unrecognized puppet enclaves of South Ossetia and Abkhazia (2008)
- Illegal and unrecognized by the world annexation of Crimea with the help of the military of the Russian Black Sea Fleet and special forces of the GRU General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (2014)
- "Hybrid" war in Donbass, formation of unrecognized puppet enclaves "DPR" and "LPR" (from 2014 to the present)
- Military operation in Syria (Russian intervention on the side of the government) (from 2015 to the present).
- Global military invasion of Ukraine (February 2022)

And this is without taking into account other local conflicts, where Russia acted as the instigator of the problem, the provocateur of the parties, the murderer (hiding behind the classic theme "it's not us").

I hope the war between Russia and Ukraine will be her last war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: