Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is the most aggressive country  (Read 21653 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 04:45:31 AM

The Baltics are next in line for denazification.
And then Poland, Finland, UK, later US and half of world basically and then everywhere will be Russkiy mir.

And Trump is going to win in 2024, and denazify the US.

Cool
Why he didn't ''denazified'' while he was presidentin 2017-2021?

Trump was a businessman, not a politician. Now he has learned politics.

Cool

That's when he learns, then he puts forward his candidacy for president.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
81coin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 07:15:35 PM

Come on guys, Russia is definitely not the most aggressive country
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2022, 08:20:32 AM

Come on guys, Russia is definitely not the most aggressive country

A cry of helplessness.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 03:58:07 PM

The truth is that Russia has been a powerful country and will always want to challenge any country that crosses their boundaries.
 What also makes Russia to be very powerful is that Russia does not depend on any country in anything.  Russia is a great a country because some country look up to them.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 06:29:04 PM

The truth is that Russia has been a powerful country and will always want to challenge any country that crosses their boundaries.
 What also makes Russia to be very powerful is that Russia does not depend on any country in anything.  Russia is a great a country because some country look up to them.

And what country crosses the borders of Russia?
Agwu

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 10:44:51 PM

For me I don't think Russia is just being aggressive. The truth is that every country of the world tries as much as possible to protect her interest.

This is just international politics playing out. Each country has her own allies who would support their activities wether wrong or right. Russia is just doing the same thing any other world powerful country would do; protecting her territory.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 11:35:44 PM

Find Russians!
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 06:38:44 AM

For me I don't think Russia is just being aggressive. The truth is that every country of the world tries as much as possible to protect her interest.

This is just international politics playing out. Each country has her own allies who would support their activities wether wrong or right. Russia is just doing the same thing any other world powerful country would do; protecting her territory.

I would be very grateful if you indicate who attacked Russia?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 04:45:51 PM

Anybody from any country who travels abroad, essentially takes a little of his country with him. He might agree with certain "things" from the place to which he is traveling, but he still is his country.

How much more when families that include Russians live in Ukraine because of mixed relations of the past. And when the Ukraine attacks these Russians out of the blue like they have been in Donbas for the last 8 years, they are really attacking Russia.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 05:54:47 PM

Anybody from any country who travels abroad, essentially takes a little of his country with him. He might agree with certain "things" from the place to which he is traveling, but he still is his country.

How much more when families that include Russians live in Ukraine because of mixed relations of the past. And when the Ukraine attacks these Russians out of the blue like they have been in Donbas for the last 8 years, they are really attacking Russia.

Cool

Firstly, no one attacked Russians in Ukraine. I have Russian friends in Chernivtsi who told me that this is Putin's lie, and everyone knows that Putin is a well-known deceiver. Secondly, if, for example, in France someone attacks a Russian, that Russia will invade France because of this?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:13:38 PM

Cool

Firstly, no one attacked Russians in Ukraine. I have Russian friends in Chernivtsi who told me that this is Putin's lie, and everyone knows that Putin is a well-known deceiver. Secondly, if, for example, in France someone attacks a Russian, that Russia will invade France because of this?

And you believed your Russian, lying friends. Seems like you like to believe lies from Russia.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:22:10 PM

How can you say Russia is the most aggressive country in the world? I think Rome was the most aggressive, than Great Britain, and than North Korea.

Is not talking in the context of people but the way the government of Russia had tried to enforce his presence in his territory, if you can read the text he related it to previous government even before the Soviet Union.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 08:49:25 PM

Cool

And you believed your Russian, lying friends. Seems like you like to believe lies from Russia.

Cool

Let me decide what kind of friends I have. And they are not from Russia, but from Ukraine. As for lies, here on the forum there is my topic "The Empire of Lies and its main liar" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5408234.0

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2022, 06:02:30 PM

Everything goes to the fact that this bastard formation in the form of Muscovy under the stage name "Russia", like a cancerous tumor on the body of the world, poisoning the whole world with its toxicity and rashism, will soon be removed !!!
What happened yesterday is not what I expected and announced a week ago, but it also turned out very nicely. Glory to Ukraine ! Glory to the APU!
But very soon you will still see what I informed about earlier, believe me, it will be very cool! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 06:03:20 PM

It can indeed be considered the most aggressive country if we take into consideration the economic sanctions that have catastrophic repercussions on the global economy. Its effects are catastrophic.

In this opinion, the issue of aggression in relation to wars is completely eliminated, because all colonial states are aggressive to similar degrees. When I think of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs, I find no one comparable to the aggressiveness of the United States. But, of course, I cannot forget what Japan did in the East Asian countries that it colonized or Nazi Germany and the art of torture it invented in its prisons.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 08:41:51 PM

Cool

Let me decide what kind of friends I have. And they are not from Russia, but from Ukraine. As for lies, here on the forum there is my topic "The Empire of Lies and its main liar" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5408234.0

I couldn't decide for you which friends you have, because you are so hung up on lies that you don't have any. Which of your acquaintances are feeding you lies, and which aren't? How do you know? And how do you know when they are the worst of liars, the kind who only lie to you some of the time, but seem friendly the rest of the time.

You are so bitter in your lies that you are losing your masculinity. Or did you write in your profile that you are a woman. I haven't checked. But you sure sound like one the more we go on.

If Russia and its people were liars, they would have been destroyed long ago. Why? Because when you know that all your people are liars so that you can't trust them, and when you are one yourself, you split up to avoid being hurt by each other.

The fact that Russia has some of the top-notch nukes in the world. The fact that they trust each other with them, shows that they are not liars. Since you are their enemy, why wouldn't they use lies with you if it means overcoming their enemy?

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 07:20:16 AM

Cool

The fact that Russia has some of the top-notch nukes in the world. The fact that they trust each other with them, shows that they are not liars. Since you are their enemy, why wouldn't they use lies with you if it means overcoming their enemy?

Cool

A good example of an ideological defender of the Empire of Lies, where logic and common sense are without connection and scatter like galaxies in the universe.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 09:10:18 AM

I think Russia's aggression in Ukraine will be its last war.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 02:46:09 PM

Cool

A good example of an ideological defender of the Empire of Lies, where logic and common sense are without connection and scatter like galaxies in the universe.

No defense of Russia intended. These are simply facts. Russia is powerful enough that its  last war might just be when it takes over the world.

Cool

Okereke

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 03:18:06 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Russia is the most aggressive country

Following the Second World War, Russia is the only country that has seized foreign territories and even the whole state. Neither the United States, nor the United Kingdom, nor Canada, as a winner country, unlike Russia, did not acquire a meter of foreign land, but Russia seized vast territories:
 - 10% of the territory of Finland, and this is almost the territory of Switzerland,
 - annexed part of Germany (East Prussia),
 - three states Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia joined the USSR,
 - the huge territories of Poland were torn away in favor of the USSR,
 - annexed part of Romania (Bessarabia),
 - Tyva was annexed (in 1944),
 - part of the territory of Japan (Southern Sakhalin with the Kuril Islands) has been annexed.

It should be noted that these territorial acquisitions of Moscow lie on the conscience of the American President Roosevelt, who completely trusted Uncle Joe, in spite of Churchill's warnings. But America had a colossal opportunity to stop the insatiability of Stalin. I am sure that if it were not for America, and the Russians had the first to have an atomic bomb, they would not fail to take advantage of this circumstance, and the world would be different today.

At the end of the 20th century, before the collapse of the Evil Empire, when its economy was already breathing deeply, Moscow attempted to seize another country - Afghanistan. However, this time the Russians ran into a people that belonged to their freedom, as to a shrine and, despite their enormous superiority, the Russians suffered a shameful defeat (1).
    But what is surprising is that even after the partial collapse of the empire, Russia has not lost its predatory nature, which is well illustrated by the attack on Georgia and Ukraine. And again, through the fault of America, which did not take advantage of the situation to complete the disintegration of the evil Empire, the West today has problems with its revanchism. Not understanding President Bush Jr., what is Russia and the Russian people (2) with its imperial worldview in a compartment with Great Russian chauvinism (3), allowed Putin's "friend" to pour in Chechnya blood and suppress the shoots of Yeltsin's democracy. And Obama, too intelligent for this case, slipped Russia's attack on Ukraine, although it was clear on all grounds that Ukraine could not avoid military aggression from Russia. In the article Whose Crimea (4) I predicted in 2006 the inevitability of the implementation of the Kremlin's military plans for Ukraine. Moreover, two months before Russia's invasion of Crimea, in an article (5) I wrote that it will take place after the Winter Olympics in Sochi. Obama not only did not dare to contradict Putin's tricks, although America on the Budapest Memorandum was the guarantor of Ukraine's security, but also refused to help Ukraine in arming.
    The West does not want to take seriously the revanchist aspirations of Putin, as it once let Hitler revanchism, which in the end could lead to a big war, for Putin will not definitely stop in Ukraine.

The fact is that world's most powerful countries always want to remain powerful and fearful. Non wants to be intimidated or sidelined. I still believe that any of the World's most powerful countries would still do almost the same thing being done by Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: