Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash Speculation (Official XFT Relaunch in a few days!)  (Read 4338 times)
daniel244king (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:36:34 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 09:46:52 PM by daniel244king

Having a low supply does not make anything valuable instantly Roll Eyes... That is your sole argument it seems, and that prove that is just a speculative toy...

That is true indeed.  There are only 4 Million Coins available compared to Bitcoins 21 million and the tens of billions of other altcoins.

I would have to agree with you; however, If you take into account the industry FOOTYCASH is specializing in - Fantasy Sports, then that is what separates FOOTYCASH from all the other altcoins, AND what gives FOOTY it's real value:

1. FOOTYCASH is the first Fantasy Sports Altcoin - Its the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

2. Fantasy Sports is an multi-billion dollar industry - in the ten of billions of dollars annually!  If you take into account all the illegal gambling, the figure reaches much higher - possibly hundreds of billions of dollars worldwide annually.

3. DraftKings and all the other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S states - Like all other U.S companies, when they switch to blockchain technology they will look at FOOTYCASH first!

4. FOOTYCASH has a great developer and great community support! - Now with a new roadmap!

5. FOOTYCASH is available on Cryptopia and other exchanges as well - And has great liquidity on Cryptopia through Bitcoin and Dogecoin.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

From bitcointalk:  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.360

FOOTY Cash UPDATE

Footy Cash is considering some big changes to the coin.  One of those changes would be to implement masternodes.

Many of you are already familiar with masternodes, but a few of the noteworthy benefits are listed below.

Before implementation we would have to determine how many Footy Cash are required to establish a masternode and some of the other parameters.

We believe adding this to the coin could help expand the community, increase value, secure the network, and help us attract new partnerships.

Masternode Benefits

• Vote on proposals for coin improvements
  • Improves demand
  • Increases long-term value
  • Rewards distributed regularly
  • Increases security of the network
  • More community involvement

Popular Coins Using Masternodes

• DASH
  • PIVX
  • Rise
  • Crown

it usually 1/1000 coin supply. dev can see some coin used masternode

Yes.  But we don't have to follow 1/1000 of coin supply that other coins are doing.  We can make our own rules.  Thanks for the comment!

Please consider that with the exception of DASH most of the other coins have more than Bitcoin's 21 million coin count;  FootyCash, on the other hand has only has 4 million coins total.  This fact must be taken into account.

On another note - Since it seems like a relaunch is in order [if the dev is planning on doing all of these things]:

Dev,

If your going to be adding more features why not add all the most popular and in demand features like segwit and some type of anonymous send?

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

I think an anonymous send feature would fit a fantasy sports coin since some countries still don't recognize Fantasy Sports as legal.

More and more U.S States are recognizing Fantasy Sports companies like DraftKings as legal operating entities; But there are still some states where the law is ambiguous at best or still considered a grey area.  There are even a few states that still consider Fantasy Sports as illegal gambling operations.  

So, I believe an anonymous send feature would fit FootyCash good.

What does everyone think.  Am I correct?

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

For more updates on the possible relaunch with Masternodes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:35:18 AM

FootyCash approaching it's all time high again on Cryptopia!

THE KING OF COINS
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

This coin has the worst name ever.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

This coin has the worst name ever.

Footy Cash is actually an English term that has been around for some time apparently.

Here's an example:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

and another:

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

Having a low supply does not make anything valuable instantly Roll Eyes... That is your sole argument it seems, and that prove that is just a speculative toy...

For those who are new to Footy Cash (FOOT),

FootyCash has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

Here is why I think FootyCash is a great cryptocurrency:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

10. Oh, and the price of Bitcoin is dropping and will continue to drop until the August 1st Segwit activation takes place.

While Bitcoin is dropping, FootyCash is actually gaining value daily.  FootyCash is a great store of value to weather this storm.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:35:17 AM

Dev confirmed that masternodes are now being tested.

THE KING OF COINS
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

I´ll follow this coin to see if I should invest on it.
Yannick4u

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

This coin feels really sketchy to me

https://t.me/Cryptologic_FREE
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

The coin supply will continue to remain low as initially intended.  We are currently testing the masternodes and will provide updates to the community as things develop.

Dev said masternodes are being tested  -  so, expect a new release soon.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:10:18 PM

Do you have anything factual to back up that statement, or are you just being a hateful troll?

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:43 AM

Do you have anything factual to back up that statement, or are you just being a hateful troll?

If you are being honest and really have a problem with Footy then I am open to helping you understand FootyCash's value.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:40:18 AM

Dev just announced Anonymous send to added to FootyCash:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.400

From Dev:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.400

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

Welcome to any new members of the community Grin

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Improved Network Security
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization
  • Community voting on proposals

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

Dev just confirmed Anonymous Send like DASH and PIVX:

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

Welcome to any new members of the community Grin

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Improved Network Security
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization
  • Community voting on proposals

Are you going to use the same Anonymous Send features as DASH or PIVX?

Yes.  What we are working on for the masternodes will have an anonymous transaction like PIVX and DASH.  Still testing things, and will keep the community updated.  Hope to have something ready in the next week.

THE KING OF COINS
aresary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

New ATH (5300sats) and with masternodes and other features coming up, this is just the beginning! easily 1$
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

DraftKings, Fanduel to promote legalization of Fantasy Sports:

https://www.law360.com/articles/944544/draftkings-fanduel-can-focus-on-dfs-legalization-post-deal

Law360, New York (July 17, 2017, 3:55 PM EDT) -- Daily fantasy operators DraftKings and FanDuel last week backed out of a planned merger amid a potential antitrust challenge, a move experts called smart as it will allow the companies to focus on one of their main goals: promoting the expansion of legalized daily fantasy contests.

Over the past year and a half, DraftKings and FanDuel have been able to convince state lawmakers in eight states to expressly legalize DFS, most significantly in New York as it ended lawsuits by the state attorney general.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king (OP)

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

New ATH (5300sats) and with masternodes and other features coming up, this is just the beginning! easily 1$

I Predict FootyCash will go to $10.00 USD before end of year!

THE KING OF COINS
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

So let's assume Drafktings and/or Fanduel want to add support for cryptocurrencies deposits & withdrawals. Why wouldn't they choose one of the more popular cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and instead opt for relatively obscure Footy Cash? Keep in mind, that most of their customer base don't know much about crytospace.

And the same holds true, if Drafktings, etc... wants to add support for tournaments denominated in cryptocurrencies.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: