Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin  (Read 5896 times)
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

Blockchain-based crypto keeps evolving. I'm pretty sure that it's here to stay.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

Everyone in cryptocurrency is always concerned about the price of bitcoin and how the value will affect other altcoins. It is a true reflection that the price of bitcoin has a great influence on the prices of other alts.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?
not just the first but bitcoin is also a pioneer of other crytpo, bitcoin has a very large community, I'm sure users are also more interested in bitcoin and beginners often hear the name bitcoin, there are still many things about the advantages of bitcoin if you compare it with other crypto.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Very good, i'm glad you made the final statement that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. As the first and successful cryptocurrecncy, Bitcoin has gained the trust of about 75% of the total investors on the market. Almost all the other coins look up to Bitcoin to start the signal of a bull market.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

being the first in the market has an advantage, we all know that bitcoin being the pioneer coin among others have long before proven that it survives the tests way before litecoin was. bitcoin has survive many hurdles, even today, bitcoin is the gauge by other cryptocurrenies that are dependent on bitcoin price in the market, bitcion is the first of its kind, it introduce blockchain technology to the whole world.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

For one thing my dear friend. If people were to think about crypto currency they'll immediately think about bitcoin. Another is that bitcoin is the forst of it's kind and would likely to be stabilized soon. Lastly, other crypto currencies are just rising the coat tails of the success of Bitcoin. I sincerely think that Bitcoin will make it to adoption soon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Exclusives

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

altcoin does have the same features as bitcoin because they use technology from bitcoin.

Bitcoin has shown the quality that is owned from time to time, Bitcoin is able to survive until now and become the main spearhead of the digital currency market.
Many investors have large amounts of bitcoin in their hands.
Unlike altcoin, he does not have many investors and still has a long journey to fight time, whether altcoin can survive or it will be worthless that many people think.
Time is important evidence to consider.  Cool
Heatherwhite

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

I have heard lot of issues and arguments from the other people. Lot of negative thought even without knowing the reality behind Bitcoin. I'm sure that all of these arguments will not be finish for lot of different people argues. Like bans from other and low value of Bitcoin especially the negative feedback of Bitcoin due to the economy.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Because people are more familiar with bitcoin and get used to it rather than other coin since its the first coin of all they' haven't tried other coin but given a chance these coin too I guuess will advance and make it own popularity claim aside form bitcoin..but whether who's better or not that we all know already.

Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

About the crypto market, Bitcoin's future market regulators have opened up many beautiful prospects that Bitcoin will reach its peak in global currency and dominance. However, there must be grounds for asserting that the arguments are justified.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

hello, if you compare btc with ltc it really can't, because lct is a follower of btc. If we talk about the price of btc on longterm, it is certain to rise, as well as ltc, but I'm sure the increase in ltc won't beat the price of btc. BTC is a pioneer of crypto
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

I am still about how the future of bitcoin still green and light, you can save or hold your bitcoin as your investment asset for the future. Always have positive news about bitcoin become next power full investment at the future.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

~
although many altcoins have a better potential than bitcoin but they cannot guarantee that they can continue to survive in the future and bitcoin will remain firm on top of being one of the best digital coins of all time.

This. Not just because they have a lot of potential doesn't mean that they can surpass bitcoin. Just to remind everyone, altcoins are made from shadow of bitcoin since they see it a successful one and they're dreaming to have somerhing that can follow what bitcoin has reached.

~
And I think bitcoin is a benchmark for all cryptocurrency.

Yes it is. Just see how altcoins' value depends on bitcoin movement.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Most people more trust to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin have biggest market cap and biggest liquidity. Litecoin is good coin but for long term, i am prefer choosing bitcoin because many expert said so and they predicting bitcoin can reach $50k

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Hello,

That's totally wrong, my friend!

Not bitcoin is the first and so this is the reason it dominates the electronic money market. People find more investment opportunities from bitcoin, perhaps bitcoin is safer than co-altcoin and they decide to place their trust in bitcoin.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

Hello,

Bitcoin is available in more markets and is considered the reserve currency of the crypto-currency world. This is the most stable coin. Litecoin can also be considered a fairly stable crypto currency, although it is still very far from Bitcoin.
Bitcoin markets are much larger, and even large transactions do not have a significant impact on the price. There are also over-the-counter sites where bitcoins trade is conducted. Bitcoin's market capitalization is well ahead of its competitors, so it allows for much larger deals.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Most people more trust to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin have biggest market cap and biggest liquidity. Litecoin is good coin but for long term, i am prefer choosing bitcoin because many expert said so and they predicting bitcoin can reach $50k
You are right bitcoin is best coin to hold for long term because it give high amount of profit and it has a lot of benefit that no other coin could every give to anyone, now a day bitcoin is helping the society to make good ways of gaining profit, holding for more time is really an amazing way of securing your future and making good amount of money out of it, the more you will hold the more you will earn, better to buy at red so that you will  be able to hold patiently.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

Bitcoin has the highest marketcap as well prices, in fact from research almost 40% worth of bitcoins are untouched and owned by whales, they arent going to end the market soon as the entire cryptocurrency industry would just stumble, bitcoin is the best bet to play against a highly volatile market, no investor Is going look into alts when the main is exchange medium is keep going down

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Hello,

As far as I know bitcoin have small total supply and most difficult to exploit. So their prices are usually more expensive than the easy-to-earn altcoins. People often prefer a transactional security and bitcoin to meet that
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Hello,

As far as I know bitcoin have small total supply and most difficult to exploit. So their prices are usually more expensive than the easy-to-earn altcoins. People often prefer a transactional security and bitcoin to meet that
i think bitcoin is easy to get too, provided we have funds to buy it. but long-term bitcoin because btc is a modern exchange tool, which will eventually use the internet network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: