Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin  (Read 5886 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1890
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

While more backward countries denounce them. It seems crypto's are the future after all. They've just been recognized by the World masters of banking. I would recommend for everyone to get on board even micro bits will serve you well . It's time for the MIGHTY BITCOIN to reign supreme .
We know that anything of long term trusted store of value has a bi profit for you even a source with long term store of value more than 25% is a good investment source. In case of Bitcoin you need not to say anything because it is a long term trusted store and we have seen the success of people here more than any other source is what the world is demanding for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamweber

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

Bitcoin's special feature is its limited quantity. Only 21 million Bitcoins are exploited, so Bitcoin can be compared to assets that are not a currency. I think the price of Bitcoin can change constantly depending on the change in the economy.
brookecooper

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency, its value may change a lot in the future, but in the long run, Bitcoin will still maintain its leading position in the crypto market.
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Bitcoin can be a fun experiment, if you're willing to risk losing some money. You can even buy 1/10 of a penny (or less) to reduce your risk.
dianapoliss

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

None, for long term, there is absolutely no way Bitcoin Unlimited would solve any problem. Changing the size of a block is just a hack, a small and short term solution.
bluebirdsec

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

I'm more positive about bitcoin on account of a certain something, selection. Bitcoin being the principal mover to decentralized blockchain had provide food the greater part of the general population that is engaged with digital currency in addition to the quantity of designers submitting and proposing thoughts on its github. Which means there are bunches of supporters to bitcoin that some altcoin is missing. The appropriation of some country to recognize bitcoin as cash or legitimate tenders is something else.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

In my opinion it is because as of now bitcoin is the stongest coin of all coin. Being popular  is also advantage. More people are engage in bitcoin and invest on it. People believe on the characteristics of bitcoin and also believe  that it will help them in the future. Bitcoin has its security features that make people more comfortable using it.
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

The fact is that BTC pioneered all the other coins and it didn't loose its reputation and popularity and hence its adoption became superb. Also currently almost everything is in relation to Bitcoin's price. There are only a few coins that do not wait for a BTC pump before their price goes high
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

The long term argument for bitcoin. If I told you bitcoin was a phone the best on the market would you bet happy with what you have? I rest my case. When its ready to be called what it is, every individual on the planet will recognize what it was created for.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

My long-term opinion on bitcoin is still hopeful, because prices tend to continue to experience a decline, but my hope is that bitcoin will be expensive in the future with halving day, where the amount of bitcoin is limited and continues to decrease until it will not there is bitcoin that can be produced again from mining activities
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

When I first started thinking of investing in crypto last year I came up with a basic criteria for what I thought the "currency of the future" would need: instant transactions, feeless,  sustainable, decentralized. My plan was to throw some pocket change at it, and sell when it was enough to retire comfortably with.  I'm a beginner with a strategic view on selling. So I look for highs and sell when I think the risk or reward is optimized using daily charts. Swing and day trading is more of a tactical view using the hourly and minute charts.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

In my opinion, in the long run, bitcoin can rise again, so that there will be many benefits that we can enjoy in the future. For now we have to be more patient to wait for rising prices in the market. I am sure someday the bitcoin users will feel the impact of bitcoin profits. We can still invest and continue to process bitcoin properly so we are not in vain in investing.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

Are pioneers not important in your opinion ...? I think King Crypto currency is the main. because all crypto currencies refer to Bitcoin. and more crypto users on Bitcoin. why not other crypto? unless other crypto can make it better than bitcoin. I think bitcoin users will move. most crypto users still believe that bitcoin is the best.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

I know the coin Litecoin for a long time, but yet i didn't feel like investing in it. I just don't like it. I think i have just 0.1 Litecoin so not worth anything right now. I feel like investing in Ethereum is way more profitable.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

I believe, for long term, Bitcoin will be more accepted among the financial institutions and countries which would increase its demand and supply and hence the coin's market capital.
Also, the coin can head towards being a mainstream currency in the future.
The coin will be more stable and no longer under a financial bubble. In the coming months, the coin has the potential to cross the $10000 mark.
It is a great coin with a bright future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

Let's not forget the fact that when someone comes in they need to buy butcoin first before buying their altcoins, that keeps the BTC price moving always and also it's volume, maybe the reason is not it is not the ffirst one but because majority of users already put so much trust in BTC.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

I would be wary to become overely positive about Bitcoin in the long term. There might be a chain split on August 1st and it's looking very likely.
I think that's an opportune time for altcoins to gather a larger marketcap than Bitcoin, things might get rearranged.
Keep in mind that Altcoin must also be analyzed again, that bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins.
Because they see the conditions that are currently deteriorating, so all must be analyzed positively.
acathepsin

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Yup if public perception of bitcoin changes so that it is viewed as useless technology (which it almost is right now) then the price will collapse 90%+ overnight. It needs to be developed further and actually be used by people and companies
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

It is true that altcoins and bitcoins are similar in many ways but the fact that without bitcoin there will never be altcoins so most people would still prefer having the prominent one or the foundation because it still the most reliable.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

It is true that altcoins and bitcoins are similar in many ways but the fact that without bitcoin there will never be altcoins so most people would still prefer having the prominent one or the foundation because it still the most reliable.
and with the many bitcoin enthusiasts also that to increase prices is also faster and bitcoin is a good investment place in the long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: