Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get free coins?  (Read 10562 times)
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

There is nothing free in this world. You can be a bounty hunter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

to be bounty hunter is the best solution to get free coins but it is not easy for newbie i have to post more to upgrate at least to jr.member or member to be able to register in those project . 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:01:13 PM

Best way to get free altcoins is from bounty campaigns. You can find it on marketplace(altcoins). You have to join the campaign and must have at least Jr. Member status. Some bounty campaigns may accept newbies but that would also correspond to how much coins you can possibly get. Second choice I know is to mine altcoins. I know a site which is legit and it is Eobot.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity
In bounty programs there are limited requirements on them for you to join and jump in the bounty team,you need atleast a account here with jr member rank or higher is better,and just post the minimum requirements for the bounty program and wait to be rewarded
It is much better to look it as a form of job. It is not free rather you need to work hard for you to earn. Actually appling on a bounty campaign is the best thing to earn Altcoin. And in fact you have the rights and the capability to manage you token and update yourself for its development and progress. And as a part of your support you can have token to earn for and you could used it as a capital for your trading and to earn more.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:02:13 PM

If you want to get a free coin, you can choose which project you want to follow, after following the project you have to execute the requirement if not follow the rules, you will be disqualified, and you will not be paid.i prefer to join social media campign
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity

If you want to get free Coins, So you have to join Airdrop. There are lots of Airdrop on this forum who are offering FREE COIN. You just discover them and join.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

There is no such thing as free coins. All of those that you can get from bounty campaigns, came from hard work of a person. I really love having a signature campaign for me to get some "free coins" or should I say coins from hard work. So just join in bounty to get coins.
In a way you are right, it is very rare to get coins without any effort so you need to work for them, but I will not exactly called hard work, after all, how difficult is going to be making a few posts here and there? You are going to post in the forum anyway so you are receiving coins for something you should have done anyway.
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

Welcome Timmy Cheesy

Here are the 5 Guiding Steps:

First, you want to build up your Bitcointalk Member Rank like the others have said to Jr. Member as most Bounty/Giveaway/Signature Campaigns require a Minimum Ranking + Post Quality History. (It will take about 1 month to achieve the ranking with Activity)

Second, sign up for a Twitter Account to claim Twitter Bounty rewards when Coins/ICO Giveaways offer them for their Campaigns, etc.

Third, apply to join a Signature Campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 or in the Services thread.

Fourth, apply to all Altcoin Giveaways/Freebies that you want that are currently on offer.

Fifth, it is ok to create alternative accounts (There is a free limit per IP, per Time Duration) BUT PLEASE adhere by the Signature Campaign or Giveaways "Stated Terms" If there is no rules stating that more than 1 account can participate then you are abiding by the "No Rules" and just have the upper hand compared to others.

+ DON'T USE THEM FOR EVIL or ELSE !

In the Unofficial Terms And Conditions of Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 written by mprep it states this:
NOTE: This is meant to serve as a reference/educational/informational thread, NOT a rock solid list of rules.

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

*Bonus Tip: If you are good at doing tech stuff, writing or translations then you can also claim Coin Bounties.

Hi Belligerent Fool, thanks for information! I am also new and would like to know how many activities/posts I need to ascend to jr member
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

If you want to get a free coin, you can choose which project you want to follow, after following the project you have to execute the requirement if not follow the rules, you will be disqualified, and you will not be paid.i prefer to join social media campign
Social media campaign is good also but before you go for that you need to have aloted counts of followers. O for you to get free coin. Airdrop you must join but it much good if you would try to not focus on how to get free much better to work for it.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

for starters, you can join signature campaign and earn some, since you're a jr. member already you can start joining.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

Just be active and join ICO campaign. Apply first when you are listed in the spreadsheet wear the signature. Keep active if the ICO finish you will earn the reward. Note be careful with scam ICOs because they are not going to pay you.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

There are no way to earn free coins, you can earn dusts from faucets which will take forever and is monotonous. You can do something else better and more effective. Try selling your skills and accept bitcoins as payment. Or you can join bounty campaign for different coins, though they are not free - you will have to do something to get those bounty.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

Go to https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/ thay have planty of giveaways there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:15:01 AM

for starters, you can join signature campaign and earn some, since you're a jr. member already you can start joining.
Start does not have to join bounty signature campaign and must rank jr.member. Rank newbie can also follow bounty like, bounty facebook or twitter, bounty article or video.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:15:44 AM

There will be an a free BCC in the exchages if you have bitcoin in your account in bitrex or some exchager you will get free BCC according to the amount of your bitcoin in the day of august 1 before for example you have 1 bitcoin you will get 1 BCC as a cashback.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:04:41 AM

You normally need at least a Jr. Member account then see the service announcement section of altcoins for signature bounties. Alternatively you can do translation bounties, or social media bounties but the reality is that each bounty has different rules so I would go check each bounty announcements bitcointalk thread.
The point is there is no such thing as free coin because you need to work to earn it. And I agree the best way to earn coin is through signature campaign in alternative coin where there is new project for an ICO to take place on the market where if you earn one you could trade it in trading site to earn morem. You will just need to support it or maybe translate or have a social account. But here in Bitcoin talk the best way is to apply on signature campaign for you to earn coin.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:32:04 AM

For newbies I suggest to use faucets or captchas this is the easy way of earning bitcoin for free. If necessary some manager opened signature campaign including newbies with low rates. Then after you have a bitcoin or any other coins try to join in trading site I think this is a better training ground to the people who starts in crytocurrencies industry.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

Join the bonus signature campaign, the lowest level is jr.member.
It's a great way to earn bonuses, after the ICO ends, you can sell them in the market and of course, many people earn a lot of Bitcoin for the Bounty program.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:00:40 AM

Yeah the best one is you should have a account here at least Jr.member, and What you like to join. if the social media bounty you at least have a enough friends for facebook,I guess 300-500 and Twitter as well, 'followers, as far as i know, many rules there only accept user old than 1 month, but in this case diffrent coin are diffrent rule as well.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:07:38 AM

Actually you can't get free , and according to your post it seems that you want to know about the signature campaigns that how to join them and make earnings .
Here you need to come at atleast jr.meber because in this campaign most of the campaigns start from the level of the jr.member  .
So more better for you to just keep visiting here and making help and take to each other , and after one month you will become jr.member rank , and then join the. Campaign ( you will get steps to join the campaign in campaign thread ) . But your post ( history as well as of present should be constructive ) .
In this way you can easily join campaign according to.your knowledge , experience and level that take you to spend your time in this forum .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████