Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get free coins?  (Read 10562 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

You can join the masternodecoin airdrop here in my sig

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraDao

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:43:48 AM

Read up on the bounty part of ANN threads and ask specifics there. It's usually pretty straight forward to join, though pay attention to the percentages given out, most don't pay out very much

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:36:11 PM

you need at last jr member. i see you are jr member so now you can get free coin. you go announcement alt coin and marketplace altcoin. you can get some air drop you follow rule and submit her task. you go marketplace altcoin then find signature camping and other bounty follow her rule. done all work you get free coin.
But that is not really getting free coins if you need to do something to get them, even the recent airdrop of BCH is not completely free you need to have some bitcoin balance in order to get the airdrop, I have yet to see someone getting free coins, with the only exception of the beginning stages of bitcoin were bitcoins were given away for free to test the network.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity

To get the free new altcoins then you should follow their social bounty campaign, do signature campaign apart from this their will also be some more bounty tasks, if you follow this all you can get free new coins and when they are listed you can trade them and get free bitcoins.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

You can join those bounty witch called giveaway or Airdrop. Just do what they provide. Then hope you could be lucky to get some free coin.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

For now there's no free  in the world, you just work for it. Even in faucets, you need to exert time and effort to get coins. But earning coins is more easy than to be a regular employee.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:35:51 PM

You can join those bounty witch called giveaway or Airdrop. Just do what they provide. Then hope you could be lucky to get some free coin.

Truth.

The above are two great ways to build a portfolio if you are financially deficient for the moment.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity
I am surprised that there’s nobody mentioning faucets. As small as the amount people get from certain faucet sites I am pretty sure that there is someone out there that makes a living trying to get free Bitcoins and Altcoin using those faucet websites. It’s worth a try till you find something else that works.

Can you recommend some sites for faucets that really works?.  Ive been to some but unfortunately theyre just a waste of time.  If you have any known faucet that s good please share.  Thanks.

The only reliable bitcoin faucets I've found are freebitco.in, bonusbitcoin.com, moonbit.co.in, swissadspaysfaucet.com. You can also follow the links on these .info sites, start here ripplefaucet.info, but they pay almost nothing, you have to get referals to get anything substantial. Look around on the websites, or the ANN pages of coins you like and sometimes they offer a faucet or a bounty. You can also sign up for faucethub and follow their links, lots of paying faucets there. Why not start your own ICO, seems everyone is doing that. You could create your own coin on the waves platform and advertise it and post it for sale on their dex. Or go to bitsler.com and try to win some using their faucet, look on youtube for tricks.
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:44:55 AM

I didn't go through all 15-pages but you could check out my signature.  I don't know if new signups are open but I've been really happy with the results of DeepOnion's campaign.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

If we want to follow an ico project, minimum account rank jr.member and if already participate in a project we should be able to make a quality post, useful, and most importantly not to be off topic and spam.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

No one gives a free coin, you need to join campaign and get it on your own

Chefironside

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:19:23 PM

No one gives a free coin, you need to join campaign and get it on your own

Wink  Dogecoins are free.  Grin  You can play and win. Not many but it's fun and does not cost anything
And why you should not take free dogecoins . Perhaps the course times higher.
Then one is glad you which one has received free of charge  Grin
Almost as good as an airdrop here on the sites  Grin
KenM

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

If you buy some coins that are proof of stake, you could be rewarded coins for essentially running the network. There are also faucets out there that give away free tokens, although they give very little. You could also watch the airdrop threads in the forums, a lot of tokens are given away there. 
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

There are no free coins. You still need to be perseverant and patient. There are lot of opportunities in this forum. You can find signature campaigns that will give you coins if you did or follow their rules. Also, you can find websites, which are faucets, that will give you free coins if you did the captchas but it really needs patience and perseverance. If you really need a lot of coins to make you rich, you need to work hard.

moorleiche

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

define free?.
Free is just by clicking links you get coins  without using Efforts and money?
I define free
by Joining Signature campaign with the Use of Efforts without using any money.

I define free as doing nothing
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

In bounty programs there are limited requirements on them for you to join and jump in the bounty team,you need atleast a account here with jr member rank or higher is better,and just post the minimum requirements for the bounty program and wait to be rewarded
I'm newbie, meaning i can not do bounty yet?

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
moorleiche

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

In bounty programs there are limited requirements on them for you to join and jump in the bounty team,you need atleast a account here with jr member rank or higher is better,and just post the minimum requirements for the bounty program and wait to be rewarded

Yeah, most bountys require junior member status
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

There's so many way to get free coin on internet
1. By faucet
2. Join Bounty Campaign
3. Join to signature campaign
4. By join to social media bounty
5. Mining if that coin is mineable
Chefironside

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Look here. There you can read everything. All the rules you need

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1172918.0

Best read in calm. Then you know exactly what you can do
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

You can get free coins in signature campaign or bounty campaign but should at least junior member to be able to participate in those campaigns. They are not allowing newbies in their campaign. You should be patience on seeking a good campaign that newbie can be able to join in their campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: