Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get free coins?  (Read 10562 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

There's no such thing as free coins, first You have to work, put some of Your time to earn coins

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

On a lighter note ... Amass as many BTC as you can before 1 Aug and then you can have free BCC coin (No efforts required, no signature campaigns, no bounties) .. Its totally free Cheesy  Wink
It is not truly free, since in order to get BCH you needed to have an equal amount of BTC, and since we know that BTC is really expensive then those coins were not given to you free of charge also I did not saw those coins as free coins, I saw those coins as a type of bribe, you got those coins and if you wanted them you needed to use the BCH blockchain.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

I suggest you rank up first before you join on any signature campaign. You can only get free coins on faucets and that is limited but if you're talking about getting free here in bitcointalk,well you need to work for it.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:42:12 PM

just go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and you will fund all you need.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:12:03 AM

There no such thing as free right now even the faucet is not free (you need to view ads before getting your faucet) you need to work in order to earn bitcoins or altcoins. And before you're able to join a signature campaign forst you need to be atleast a jr. Member and before joing make sure that you posts is constructive and a good quality do of you're wondering how ranking works you may check it here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:21:52 AM

Yo can get free coins through faucets like freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in for doge coin even you can get fro ptc sites but it's very small amount and from BCT altcoin bounty campaign you will get lots of coins while ICO by participating bounty

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

you can get loads of free coins by joining deeponion. it's a free airdrop over 40 weeks. 3 weeks have gone so still loads of time to get in. click my sig to learn more about it
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

Yeah faucets are ad nightmares.  Have your screen plastered with 50 ads and get paid 3 satoshis per visit.  No thanks.

I would say the best ideas are air drops and probably using your signature block as as advertising stream.   I personally haven't "really" tried the second suggestion yet, as you usually need to complete various tasks, such as 50 posts a week.  And I don't want to post crap just to up my post count to where I get paid. 

I do have my Micro-BTC referral account listed though, but that's just a referral, so I am not forced to post any more than I want to.  You might want to try signing up for something, where you can get a referral bonus and put it as your signature block as well. 

Also, I can't say if it's legit, as I don't have anything to do with the company aside from being a customer, but if you sign up with MicroBTC, they do give you 15 kh/s for free, so its kind of like a free faucet.  With the 15 Kh/s you earn approx 1000 satoshis a day, and you never need to go back and look at an ad to earn more, so it's like free coins.  I personally have 281 Kh/s (mostly bought myself, as only 1 person I signed up has bought anything additional), and avg about 13,000 satoshis a day.   

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

I suggest you rank up first before you join on any signature campaign. You can only get free coins on faucets and that is limited but if you're talking about getting free here in bitcointalk,well you need to work for it.
Faucets are not really a way to earn free bitcoin, when you begin to think about all the time it is going to take you to earn a decent amount of money then you realize very rapidly that you would have been better working minimum wage in most countries of the world, faucets are just a way to familiarize yourself with bitcoin.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity
You can get free coins from airdrops, like DCR , a very nice profit if you got their airdrop.
You can also join in their bounty, like FB, twitter, signature, follow their rules, do some simple jobs, you will get free coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

You are a junior member on this forum it then mean you can join signature campaign as there are many of the campaign that are accepting junior member. What you need to do is to post quality post and apply for any signature campaign of your choice that accepts your rants and very soon you wallet will be fell with coins.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

You can start following it if your bitcointalk account is at least Jr. Member. If it is, you can go to marketplace to get information about bounty campaign. Follow the rules and do it right. Then you will get your coins.
If that surely that i can get some coins if i will be a jr. Member and if i join some campaign.? How would i know if that campaign are available.?
Over 30 activity you will become a Jr. Member. Then you may go to the Home> Alternate Cryptocurrencies> Market place. Read it to find the bounty campaigns. When you are joining into signature campaign or social media campaign, they will give you instructions to follow. If you follow their rules and guidelines you will receive coins, unless nothing is free.

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

you need at last jr member. i see you are jr member so now you can get free coin. you go announcement alt coin and marketplace altcoin. you can get some air drop you follow rule and submit her task. you go marketplace altcoin then find signature camping and other bounty follow her rule. done all work you get free coin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

You need to be active in this forum and you have to make good quality post, that's the most important thing if you want to join signature campaigns and not just posting a 1 liner comment. And you have to be at least a Jr. Member just like your current rank now. And most of the campaigns would require you to post everyday so that'll give you an idea too.
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:11:53 PM

If you click on my signature link.  Or Here:  

https://Micro-btc.com/?r=Vivisector999   Grin

They give you 15 Kh/s free Scrypt cloud mining for signing up.  You don't need to pay for anything, or give a credit card or anything else.  Sure it's not much, but you can make maybe 1000 Satoshi a day.  I admit they are doing it to get you hooked.  And I will admit, it is one of the places I cloud mine, since it's kind of fun watching Satoshi's trickle into your pocket for free, well I should say WAS free.  I am a paying customer now.   Especially on a trading week like this week, Nice to see something going in a positive direction.

I can't say how legit they are, as I am only a customer and have nothing to do with the business itself.  So far has been good for me.  They mine various Scrypt coins, then sell on the hour, and give you your part after taking off a bit for power ect.  The nice thing is they pay in BTC, and not in handfuls of various coins.

have just joined with the referral link
here is my id https://Micro-btc.com/?r=mege11
to collects minimum 240000 satoshi with the use of bonus from free member registration

Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity
You can follow some bounty campaign, but you should at least work to get a coin, you can see it in Ann then Bounty.
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:40:01 PM

Seems like you just need to spend enough times posting and lurking around the forum to qualify for most of the airdrops. Then if you want to go the extra mile and squeeze out some more coins out of the bounty make a twitter/facebook for crypto (or use your own) and start retweeting/announcing whatever the developer wants you too. Some of the signature campaigns seem like a pretty good deal too if you're a high level member you can be making extra coins every week just by posting.

I do like that most bounties/airdrops encourage posting and specifically state that constructive conversation is their goal (most won't tolerate spamming).
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:07:05 PM

Check out market place altcoin or announcement. You can join social media bounty ,translation bounty if you know different language , signature compaign. Some ICO need jr. Member and up to participate in theit ICO but there are ICO accepting newbie juat check out different ICO in the forum... Btw different bounty have thier different rules be careful... If youbwish to find really free coin check out micro earnings
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

Bounties baby!

It's all about the sweet bounties up in here.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:33:50 PM

You are a junior member on this forum it then mean you can join signature campaign as there are many of the campaign that are accepting junior member. What you need to do is to post quality post and apply for any signature campaign of your choice that accepts your rants and very soon you wallet will be fell with coins.
so true. Junior members can join in signature campaigns that accept junior members. Do only post quality and do not get out of a topic you post or spam, rather than rely on a tap. It takes a long time to receive the results, if you follow the campaign once a week have got results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: