Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get free coins?  (Read 10562 times)
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity
Your account rank should be Jr. Member (30 activities and at least 3 weeks) to take part in bounty programs. You can join Bitcointalk Signature Bounties or Social Media Bounty Programs and both of them can provide you with free potential coins as long as you choose the right campaigns to join in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

wait untill a jr member.There many social bounty campaign where you can earn free coin. for easilly find social bounty campaign visit this topic.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771802.0

Bounty campaign can give us a lot of coins depending on our rank,work and task. It is much used since just by posting we can earn and we can handle our own time.

It is true if you want to get a lot of coins depending on the ratings, jobs and tasks. It is widely used because it is only by post we can get and we can deal with our own time. so we get easy coins that we can
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

Out of curiosity, since I admit, I am a Sr Member, and have never actually looked at Bitcoin Signature bounty program, lol, what kinds of payouts do you usually get?  So far I have always used it to promote the little LTC/Bottlecap store I tried to run, and now the referral post for the place I have some cloud mining at.  Just wondering if its worth it to give it a try.  If only a few thousand satoshi's then not worth it at all.  But more than that and I could get interested. 

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

Out of curiosity, since I admit, I am a Sr Member, and have never actually looked at Bitcoin Signature bounty program, lol, what kinds of payouts do you usually get?  So far I have always used it to promote the little LTC/Bottlecap store I tried to run, and now the referral post for the place I have some cloud mining at.  Just wondering if its worth it to give it a try.  If only a few thousand satoshi's then not worth it at all.  But more than that and I could get interested. 

also interested in this, here mainly for information from knowledgable posters.. but free anything ill never say no haha
love trying and researching new coins as well, always fun
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:57:56 AM

When your rank is Jr.Member or high more, you can find bounty ICO and join some project you like but not want use your money to invest. Just spent your time for work and earning "free" coin from the result of your labor Wink. If still newbie, you can go to raiblocks and faucet it

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:22:59 AM

When your rank is Jr.Member or high more, you can find bounty ICO and join some project you like but not want use your money to invest. Just spent your time for work and earning "free" coin from the result of your labor Wink. If still newbie, you can go to raiblocks and faucet it

always gotta work for your worth... where are the bounty / projects in this forum??? i was looking around couldnt see much
still working for junior member of course , plan on staying long term anyways to give input and take others input on coins as well , like the community here
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

always gotta work for your worth... where are the bounty / projects in this forum??? i was looking around couldnt see much
still working for junior member of course , plan on staying long term anyways to give input and take others input on coins as well , like the community here

You can find the campaign in alternate cryptocurriences sub board service and also in marketplaces sub board services.
Here is the list of some campaign but there is no one who can accept a newbie in campaign.
Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1566886.0
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

You can find the campaign in alternate cryptocurriences sub board service and also in marketplaces sub board services.
Here is the list of some campaign but there is no one who can accept a newbie in campaign.
Link:

very helpful link, had no idea that existed
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

Often see some bounty post, how can I do to get free and have the potential coins, for example, in the bittalkcoin this forum on their product post, what is the request for my account? Activity quantity

Having a little activity on your bitcointalk wouldn't prevent you from earn some free coins as long as you have good skills on design and other things. If you take a look in Announcement(altcoins) and marketplace(altcoins), many project ask you to setting up their website, logo, signature, and even their coin wallet. If you have that skills so it wouldn't be a problem to earn some coins in this forum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

If you are holding bitcoins in your wallet then there are also many airdrop that Demand only that you should be having bitcoins in your wallet.
For example stellar lumens etc.
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

Link:

very helpful link, had no idea that existed
thanks
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

I really need to give it to you to have made a 100 posts as a newbie but you have not been reading because aside faucets which is not common for alts, there is no free coins anywhere. Its either they are doing something in return maybe translating and managing the thread, or joining to spread the message both here and on social media. The other way is to invest early in ICOs which will give bonus for such early believers that could equally amount to free coins.

to me how to get free coins is often seen and participated in post campaign sign e.g. bitcointalk from this forum in the post URmereka.dan products maybe there is another way by clicking on freebitcoin but takes a long time. perhaps you still have many ways again, to get free coins.
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

to me how to get free coins is often seen and participated in post campaign sign e.g. bitcointalk from this forum in the post URmereka.dan products maybe there is another way by clicking on freebitcoin but takes a long time. perhaps you still have many ways again, to get free coins.
" in the post URmereka.dan products"
What's that?
Could you post the link please?
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:54:00 AM

You can join ico bounties get free tokens from them. You may check altcoins(market) or market(services) section to check whats active bounties as of now. Some sites also offer free coins for doing certain task. You can check google and some blogs reviewing those site so you can check whether they are paying or not as wrll how much altcoins you can earn with them in certain period of time. Goodluck.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

you can get the free coin with how to join bounty campaign, that there is forum bitcointalk.
you can get information about bounty in Announcements (Altcoins) or Marketplace (Altcoins). join as most and get many coins.
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

with me that is claim faucet, PTC FREE, Coin Trading, or you can earn from Services box on this forum - there are have many threads will help you earn free coins like you want Cheesy Good luck due
andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

with me that is claim faucet, PTC FREE, Coin Trading, or you can earn from Services box on this forum - there are have many threads will help you earn free coins like you want Cheesy Good luck due
Avoid faucets and doublers. Offer goods or services. You can get free coins at Marketplace where you can select to join some signature campaigns.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:08:59 AM

Avoid faucets and doublers. Offer goods or services. You can get free coins at Marketplace where you can select to join some signature campaigns.
Faucets were completely a waste of time, but this has served as a big earning source in the early days. Now this has changed and once again it gets value when the price peaks high costing each Satoshi an dollar. Right now as quoted it's good to get into some signature campaign or social media campaign to get free coins.
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:10:11 AM

Faucets were completely a waste of time, but this has served as a big earning source in the early days. Now this has changed and once again it gets value when the price peaks high costing each Satoshi an dollar. Right now as quoted it's good to get into some signature campaign or social media campaign to get free coins.

Oh men I missed the good old days with faucets, big bonus, gifts, etc...

BANCOR
Paulyr

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:56:20 PM

So you should join the bounty program, that's a good way to earn bounties coins, after the ICO is end, you can sold them on the markets and of course, a lot of people are earning a lot of Bitcoin because of Bounty programs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: