Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

It has been happening.

As each year passes you can see more and more individual trades in poor developting countries (as well as the developed) - look at the increasing transaction count in places like Phillippines, India, Nigeria, Russia, Greece, Bulgaria, Australia, Japan, Korea, Canada, Spain, UK, Brazil, the USA, Venezuela, and Mexico.

Bitcoin is the only store of value asset that offers escape from the central bank financial-slavery and conflicts/bombs/war system

Fiat around the world is heavily infested, broken, and burdened with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance losses
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

Bitcoin, sadly cannot fully end world poverty. Maybe cryptocurrency in general, but Bitcoin could not do this alone.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

Nope. Because not all people are willing to work to accumulate more bitcoin. One more thing is that transaction fee is more expensive than before and it will grow the moment bitcoin price will rise again.
That transaction fees only increases when the Bitcoin system receive a huge number of transactions and can not confirm. After apply beta lightning network  into Bitcoin system, I do not see any problem about this case.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

Nope. Because not all people are willing to work to accumulate more bitcoin. One more thing is that transaction fee is more expensive than before and it will grow the moment bitcoin price will rise again.
That transaction fees only increases when the Bitcoin system receive a huge number of transactions and can not confirm. After apply beta lightning network  into Bitcoin system, I do not see any problem about this case.
I can't says if the bitcoin eliminate the poverty of the world, maybe thru help of crypto currency they were lessen the numbers of poverty in the whole world. Because some unemployment person were got job using bitcoin.
Therefore, a lot of persons were got an extra income this help also of bitcoin. They were incurred additional profit to support the needed of their family and I think it is a good idea to provide decrease the numbers of poor people in the whole world.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:48:11 PM

Bitcoin can end poverty if the person knows how to bitcoin, iff they know how to bitcoin im sure it will end of his poverty in life. Actually im doing also bitcoin because i want to change my self and end my poverty also in my family so it was a big help for me for always doing bitcoin everyday.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

I think nothing in this world can end world poverty completely, but with a good luck and good decisions about currencies, a person can over its own poverty maybe Cheesy  I think it is the answer of that why we see many people in this forum who want to go back to 2009.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

For me, as my opinion, I think there is a space where in bitcoin can somehow listen the poverty of the world. Not only the country who are suffering from financial problem but also to the country who are rich will continue to upgrade their status..Modernization exist when there is a change due to bitcoin although it is world wide,It has a capability to end the poverty cause it helps to decrease the increasing number of unemployed in such countries.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:39:15 AM

In my opinion as well it can never end worlds poverty..this can make someones life wealthy  as times goes by..if he has knowledge about bitcoin..as we all know  just a few only knows it..and not everyone knows about how to earn btc..especially in our country in which everybody think its a scam..those people who wont take risk to invest and learn will never end its curse of poverty.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:14:28 AM

Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

True, and bitcoin is just a digital currency to be use for investment, transactions, and tradings but change and eradicating poverty that has been one of the unsolved business of the world I think it will still depend on us. Additionally, charities, valuable services and education program must be conducted worldwide as well as rhye consistent effort of the governments regarding this issue.

wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

It depends on the person if he or she want to get out in the poverty I think the poverty in his/her life will be ended.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:30:50 AM

Absolutely not..Poverty is inevitable. It's people who can stop poverty. But this actually close to being impossible since mankind is greedy and manipulative and lacks a great amount of discipline. So bitcoin has nothing to do with solving poverty. It only gives an opportunity to earn. But ofcourse, if you play it right with Bitcoin there's a good chance you'll be successful.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:34:17 AM

I dont think so.. maybe bitcoin can help to improve human lives by means of earning extra money.. but poverty?? I dont think so.. many country has a problem on poverty..its because of lack of help from the government or maybe not the government fault but by the way they leave... if you born in poverty, it does not mean you should die also in poverty.. you must strive you must help your self to gain everything..we need to work harder for us to leave the way we want.. bitcoin is another way to solve or to give us opportunity to be more positive in everyday life..tnx
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

Bitcoin can't easily solve poverty. It is a long process, there should be an awareness programs or seminars so that people will be aware on the advantages of bitcoin. Diligence is necessary so that individual would strive to help themselves out of poverty.

I agree with you. It's really a long process. It takes decades or more. Bitcoin can help lower the rate of poverty but it can't end up. To end up poverty we all need to cooperate to each other, discipline ourselves, work hard together,  etcetera. We all need to have one goal and this is to end up poverty. If others will not cooperate and continuing doing wrong, poverty will not end.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:26:19 AM

In my opinion as well it can never end worlds poverty..this can make someones life wealthy  as times goes by..if he has knowledge about bitcoin..as we all know  just a few only knows it..and not everyone knows about how to earn btc..especially in our country in which everybody think its a scam..those people who wont take risk to invest and learn will never end its curse of poverty.

It can end poverty if the person not able to change here life and find a job so that they have some money to pay some foods and evrything that they need in everyday life. And thats true its only few people knows about bitcoin but if they want to learn about we want to teach them if they want to learn.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:49:21 AM

It can end poverty if the person not able to change here life and find a job so that they have some money to pay some foods and evrything that they need in everyday life. And thats true its only few people knows about bitcoin but if they want to learn about we want to teach them if they want to learn.

Bitcoin may give a lot of profit or money in some people but they will never give profit or money to all of the people in the world. One person, let's say is a poor one and he is earning in this forum, but does it change the poverty in the world? No, it might make some slight differences but it will no go beyond that.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

Bitcoin can't easily solve poverty. It is a long process, there should be an awareness programs or seminars so that people will be aware on the advantages of bitcoin. Diligence is necessary so that individual would strive to help themselves out of poverty.

I agree with you. It's really a long process. It takes decades or more. Bitcoin can help lower the rate of poverty but it can't end up. To end up poverty we all need to cooperate to each other, discipline ourselves, work hard together,  etcetera. We all need to have one goal and this is to end up poverty. If others will not cooperate and continuing doing wrong, poverty will not end.

Yes ritsel is right there should be some program to introduce bitcoin to the people and this is going to be tough in the depressed areas where they are no computers, internet and any form of technology. For us who lives in the city and has access to internet will say that bitcoin can end our lives poverty but if it is about the world poverty, it's very hard to see it at the moment because there are so many issues that needed to be fixed first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BrandonFever

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

Already Bitcoin is doing its part in ending the global poverty. Thousands of people earn money from the signature campaigns here in Bitcointalk. And many thousands of people are employed by the hundreds of crypto-exchanges around the world, in addition to those thousands of traders who earn a living by buying and selling Bitcoins.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

if everyone has interests about bitcoin then why not. We all know the benefit we get in doing bitcoin. If everyone also has perseverance and has a lot of effort to embrace the nature of bitcoin then it would possibly be the answer of the biggest problem of the world which is poverty.
I think that bitcoin is not the mean for ending up the poverty from the world. it is the behavior of the people who can affect the life slandered of the poor and not only the currency. Everyone should observe their surroundings.

How many poor they are facing every day. What they are doing for poor. Many of the people in this world often do not like poor and even do not talk to them easily.
Daniel 777

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:42:00 AM

Yes it can because 100$ in Africa can really help family to buy food for month
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

I believed in the possibility of ending the world poverty and bitcoin can be one of those who can make it end. Bitcoin has a concept of taking digital ownership from which one can have it's own "property" or something that he/she can hold on to. With this, the possibility is at its far most than we can think of, the only thing that it limits this possibility is the one handling it. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: