Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

If Nakamoto mooves a part of his coins to create a fund im pretty sure it will help a lot people and who know change drastically their lifes, a lot people had been able to changed their liifes alone without anyone helps. Even if someone start an organization to feed the child accpeting bitcoin and crypto donations, something i believe that happens already, it can change a fee lifes with those, bitcoin can help to handle to end is a bit heavy since countries could make that happen if they dont steal money and invest into their people.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

Poverty is a large situation of the culture it means having men and women in your nation who doesn't have the capacity to support their fundamental demands folks who are not fiscally steady..bitcoin is just a currency the only variation is that is a crypto but in contrast to other currencies it evolve by demand and source I don't think it can aid fix poverty specially understanding the fact that it can only be used employing net which not everyone has the prospect and understanding to use
Bitcoin is just currency, yes that's right. The government wich has stronger power can manipulate their currency and makes disadvantage for another countries. Bitcoin is not controled by government so it makes the prices is grow in nature that only depend on supply and demand. So I think bitcoin can end world poverty by protect the users from inflation and government control.  Bitcoin also become very good investment that give the user benefits.
Maybe bitcoin will keep you out of inflation but you'll have a new risk that is fluctuations from bitcoin that may be worse than currency inflation. because the fluctuations may be can manipulated. I think bitcoin helps the economy of many people from the likelihood of profit being earned. somebody gets a big profit from bitcoin because they invest, doing business or the like so help their economy but I do not think bitcoin will eradicate poverty in this world..
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

not all are gifted to have bitcoin and every one can learn bitcoin the main going problem here is not all people had pc and cellphone to use however if they willing to earn approximately 3-5$ daily and save it to buy their own computer to use to bitcoin or anything then maybe yes.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:00:49 AM

Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

Agree. We cannot just depend on things for the sake of saving us from down. Whatever it is, if you do not have the courage to learn and to do whatever needs to be done to change your life for the better, it's useless. We all need to know and learn how to manage our finances. If we can't handle, we can't be rich no matter how much we earn.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:50:58 AM

Poverty has been around since the beginning of society and would most likely stay that way until the end. Bitcoin has the potential, profit-wise but let us keep in mind that for it to end poverty, it has to solve everything that causes it and that includes bums who have no desire to work and people without skills to actually find a decent job.
dansmith_99

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:02:43 AM

I fail to see the connection between a thriving currency and poverty.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

For me i don't think it can end number 1 worlds problem specially in the Philippines which is the poverty. It depends on the way of thinking of many people if they like to involve in bitcoin and lets consider other they don't have the PC and the internet connection to do bitcoin. Lucky are those who joined bitcoin and earned from it coz it really helps a lot.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:49:14 AM

I think poverty is a serious problem in the economy so it must be resolved, the world war is caused because of the problem of poverty so as to make many people not be patient. the presence of bitcoin can be a solution to overcome poverty.

In my own opinion, There is no way that bitcoin can end poverty since government is running the currency of every country and if they will use bitcoin then it will be a bad idea because they will be going to place a tax in every earnings that you have.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:58:35 AM

Poverty is a large situation of the culture it means having men and women in your nation who doesn't have the capacity to support their fundamental demands folks who are not fiscally steady..bitcoin is just a currency the only variation is that is a crypto but in contrast to other currencies it evolve by demand and source I don't think it can aid fix poverty specially understanding the fact that it can only be used employing net which not everyone has the prospect and understanding to use

I agree with you, bitcoin can't end world poverty but can reduce it perhaps. Today, many people are jobless and can't even support their daily needs. But because of bitcoin many unemployed people are starting to learn and earn bitcoin in so many ways. I just hope bitcoin will be much available even to the poorest.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin can't end world poverty but can reduce it perhaps. Today, many people are jobless and can't even support their daily needs. But because of bitcoin many unemployed people are starting to learn and earn bitcoin in so many ways. I just hope bitcoin will be much available even to the poorest.
Bitcoin is the best helper for the people who are unemployed and that cause the other employed people to leave their job and just focus on bitcoin because in bitcoin they can earn more money if they will just go for full time and focus in earning money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a kind of money but also a source of income for all the levels of the people.
Blue Think

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Any altcoin, if managed properly and fairly could greatly help world's wealth redistribution. At the end, it a matter of value and trust. Giving value to digital tokens because we all agree that they have value directly go against traditional economy market, where the power decides what has value and what doesn't. The net offers us the possibility of changing it, overcoming national barriers and its constrains, but we all have to agree on that and act fairly if we want it to stablish it permanently.

bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

It's a no for. Think of the people who are not access in the cyberworld. They don't what bitcoins is. The problem in poverty must solve by the government.
barbz111

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.

yes betcoin it might help to other people and those people are and the other it's me, it's help me to change my life also, but poverty it's not so easily  to solve, yes bitcoin can contribute a help those people want a work and to make money in bitcoin,
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

I believe that bitcoin can end the poverty of one country, it have potential to grow the economy of one country because if one use it and one will be rich through bitcoin there is posiible that many people can use it.so many people can be rich.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:39:29 PM

2 things:
First of all, Bitcoin is just money; nothing special there that would end poverty
I guess Bitcoin is not money, but a way to earn new money , Bitcoin is like Gold
Second, a lot of poor people don't have an internet connection; so how are they supposed to use Bitcoin?
Internet connection is important, but to teach it to the poor is very difficult, because we must to change their mindset ..

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

It can but it would affect us our sallary will be lower because if many will join this more spammers will come and more work for the moderators . Eventually bitcoin will not so effective if many users apply it but the value too will grow but the income wil be lower than usual
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.

yes betcoin it might help to other people and those people are and the other it's me, it's help me to change my life also, but poverty it's not so easily  to solve, yes bitcoin can contribute a help those people want a work and to make money in bitcoin,
For sure then the poverty will be at the end as you said it is the time for the bitcoin users to invest the money in the bitcoin and increase the use of the bitcoin for the huge income, the value of the bitcoin is getting more and more high so be the bitcoin user and do not end the worlds poverty and get into the bitcoin as the source of the income, it is the time to be the bitcoin user and end up the bitcoin loss for sure,
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

If our governments can allows bitcoin be, I do believe that bitcoin can reduced or completely wipe out poverty from our society . Inflation is the couse of poverty in our society and inflation is couse by fiat and political self agradaizment. Many third world countries are in poverty today because they leaders used the fiat systems to steal and loot they treasury. Bitcoin will resolve this issue and poverty will be no more.

Bitcoin can help people improve their financial income however it can never end the world poverty since not all poor have access to internet. Most people who enjoys the benefit of bitcoin are the ones who are educated enough and has the resources to buy gadgets and computers.

But the people that are educated enough and have gadgets are almost everyone. Even the poor people can now afford smartphones because there are very cheap phones especially the second hand ones. Of course there are still people using old phones that can't connect to the Internet but I think having bitcoin users that came from poverty is a good thing because they can start helping other people once they have made enough money from bitcoins. I do think that even though not all have the opportunity to earn bitcoin, those who do can start a business and the poor people will have the opportunity to apply there. It's all a chain reaction and the help from bitcoin extends a long way even though others can't see it at all.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

If you are referring to the solution of poverty with the help of bitcoin in the whole world, I don't think so. We all know that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so the possibility that it will be known by people is still very small. Also there's only a little chance that people will start using it as it became legalized. I think this may happen in the future but I think that time is still so far. Let's just keep on believing on bitcoin.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

If you are referring to the solution of poverty with the help of bitcoin in the whole world, I don't think so. We all know that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so the possibility that it will be known by people is still very small. Also there's only a little chance that people will start using it as it became legalized. I think this may happen in the future but I think that time is still so far. Let's just keep on believing on bitcoin.

This is already expected to take a lot of time to make it legal in all countries and this will not sound cheap for all its receiving countries.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: