Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

Bitcoin ends poverty. In my opinion, Bitcoin can not end poverty. To be able to access Bitcoin requires internet network, to be able to operate Bitcoin requires a computer. while people whose lives are below the poverty line are almost impossible to possess all these requirements.
For sure it is the time for the bitcoin to grow more and more and the value of the bitcoin betterment is the huge profit in the very short time, I use the bitcoin and it is the best source of the income for me, when I was not having any source for the profit now I am having bitcoin so I am earning more and more money, the bitcoin is giving a lot of the opportunities to the people to get the money and be rich.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

I can't guarantee because bitcoin is just a virtual coin that is not understood by everyone so what everyone understand what bitcoin is? does everyone have good technology in all countries?
it is not that easy, because not all countries are supported by technology and not everyone gets the technology that supports and not everyone understands about bitcoin, poor or rich it has become a law of nature and in all countries experience it .. bitcoin can only change in individual who understand and understand bitcoin and is supported by technology.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Exactly, these people are just assuming things that Bitcoin could do a lot of things, they have so high expectations that even world poverty can be resolved. Its true that it can be resolve a mans economic status but a whole country or even the world's poverty, I do not think so. Bitcoin is just a mere currency that has a great impact to investors right now, but now much for the economy so I do not see how it can solve such a phenomenal outbreak.
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:58:21 PM

Relative definition itself is different for each individual. Thus, it's difficult to position existence bitcoin as end of poverty. Because, dollar is more possible to do this, but the fact can't. Poverty will continue exist as balancing wealth.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

Bitcoin can help people who have knowledge about it but ending world poverty with bitcoin alone is impossible. Not all people know about bitcoin specially those places that has poor technology. Also, bitcoin is not the only source of money and income here in the world.

I also think that Bitcoin can not end world poverty. Many people can improve their financial position thanks to bitcoin. For example, now I have financial independence because of it. But bitcoin can not reduce world poverty. It can only help people who are interested in Bitcoin.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:56:01 AM

Bitcoin can help people who have knowledge about it but ending world poverty with bitcoin alone is impossible. Not all people know about bitcoin specially those places that has poor technology. Also, bitcoin is not the only source of money and income here in the world.
It’s not a matter of asking whether Bitcoin can end world poverty or not, it’s a matter of whether the people are ready to work hard to get what they need. It happened to me once, and that’s when I was new to Bitcoin, I wasn’t able to earn anything from Bitcoin, so I said it was all rubbish, due to I had a mindset on earning quick money and bitcoin wasn’t that, you had to work hard.

This time around I see some newbies with the same mindset, they get into Bitcoin and within the first week, they weren’t able to earn anything, they decide to quit.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

I think yes BTC is changing people lifestyle and it brought many changes in the mind of the people. Bitcoin will end world poverty like when the people are free and you just educate them for this currencies they will start working for bit and with the passage of time people will improve their standard by using bitcoin.

So are you thinking by educating them, so they can make some living using bitcoin? From where do they get they bankroll to play? Are you suggesting to spend some of your coin for them and get some return for it? So how about if they lose? I believe there is no way to end it poverty by bitcoin. And how do they earn bitcoin without bankroll? Faucet? How long will it take, this is take really much times just to earn some coin
armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:07:34 PM

Yes it is possible can reach every person that don't have job even their are not employed in company can earn money we just help theme to know the system of bitcoin. even disable person no need to go out and go somewhere they will just online and have time in bitcoin.
         If they know how to earn money in bitcoin. it well become lesser poverty. they can  buy food, and sooner they can afford to rent a apartment and lots of their bitcoin well become channel on blessing...

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

I also think that Bitcoin can not end world poverty. Many people can improve their financial position thanks to bitcoin. For example, now I have financial independence because of it. But bitcoin can not reduce world poverty. It can only help people who are interested in Bitcoin.
I think you are opposing your statement because if you gain from this system then giving chances to others will reduce poverty the only facts would be,
it can end because of people greediness even bitcoin is good investment still it wont resolved this issue.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

I think you are opposing your statement because if you gain from this system then giving chances to others will reduce poverty the only facts would be,
it can end because of people greediness even bitcoin is good investment still it wont resolved this issue.

means you mean here, bitcoin that can overcome poverty but the origin of who want to overcome poverty is willing to work hard and want to learn about bitcoin. then not all the world can recognize bitcoin. because most people do not want to think hard at work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Of course because definitely bitcoin can affect a countries economic so that it will have a impact on the issue of economic. And of course as we can see the major help bitcoin give to many people is by having income or earnings eventhough they doesn't have any jobs. And bitcoin teach some of us to manage our money or income.
Yes that’s what I believe also because the way bitcoin is going forward so there is no doubt that bitcoin can do this bitcoin is only one currency which make dreams possible in short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its targets and as we know recently bitcoin is arrived to Thailand so hope bitcoin will be reached to other parts of the world to kill poverty.
Bitcoin is indeed a very powerful tool which can play a major role in eradicating world poverty. The point is it is not at all possible for bitcoin to do this and that too all alone. There are so many people who still don’t know about the word of bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin is not sufficient to do this. Our governments need to think about this matter and need to provide this kind of opportunities.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

i think thats not possible. some of other countries didnt know and did not realize what is the value and importance of bitcoin. i hope this site will continue its propagation in other countries.
Well as we see the performance of bitcoin that the way it’s going so popular and becoming stronger so I think there is no doubt that bitcoin can make it possible as bitcoin reduce unemployment so bitcoin have a power to do so and my best wishes are always with bitcoin to become more stronger than ever bitcoin is providing a very good services for people.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
jijikill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Nope , hierarchy is a thing that is unable to change no matter what system is implemented even communism or Robot Bonus society , this is due to there is luck in different people and difference in talent , and bitcoin is just a currency like any fiat currency but with the feature of decentralize , the poverty people still unable to get bitcoin in any way , there are poor becoz of they lack of resource and proper education to become a skilled worker , for this type of unskilled worker how much do you think they can earn ? how much will the boss willing to pay? even boss decide to pay in bitcoin the poor still get less bitcoin than the others
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

I doubt it, Bitcoins offers opportunity to have a better life but it's no magic don't ask for the impossible. i really doubt that it can end the world's poverty. If you don't help yourself then no one can help you, the change should starts with us without action there is no solution.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

Of course because definitely bitcoin can affect a countries economic so that it will have a impact on the issue of economic. And of course as we can see the major help bitcoin give to many people is by having income or earnings eventhough they doesn't have any jobs. And bitcoin teach some of us to manage our money or income.
Yes that’s what I believe also because the way bitcoin is going forward so there is no doubt that bitcoin can do this bitcoin is only one currency which make dreams possible in short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its targets and as we know recently bitcoin is arrived to Thailand so hope bitcoin will be reached to other parts of the world to kill poverty.
You are so true in this regard but I have one reservation. Although it has killed poverty in some parts of your country or anywhere. But reality is bitcoin is not for this case. You can’t end poverty, this is government’s work to establish better policies for it. Still bitcoin have done a tremendous job as per its own capacity to make unemployed, employed. Many are happy with it.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

For some people signatures and even faucet of bitcoin had becamed their job, since they can earn more or less their old salarie doing those, as they have acess to interner for a low price they are able to survice with those earnings. Even not being the role of bitcoin it is helping a lot people to get their first kind of salarie with bitcoin, it cant end as there is several places withot internet, and well all project has limitations wich wont allow to help all people facing those situation.
Natural Perm

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

Yes correct, I think it cant end the entire world poverty. Because some people doesn't know about bitcoin, and some people thinks that bitcoin is a scam, Because they dont know how to use it. But if they believe in bitcoin it gave them opportunities to earn in this just learn how to use this forum. But I wish bitcoin can hepl many people to be out on poverty.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

Yes correct, I think it cant end the entire world poverty. Because some people doesn't know about bitcoin, and some people thinks that bitcoin is a scam, Because they dont know how to use it. But if they believe in bitcoin it gave them opportunities to earn in this just learn how to use this forum. But I wish bitcoin can hepl many people to be out on poverty.
surely bitcoin can help the world to remove poverty as bitcoin has the potential to give us a full time job with some good income. Bitcoins have a kot of profit but just you need to know the ways to earn bitcoins and that is perhaps not too hard. A needy person can really earn a good income from bitcoins.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

For some people signatures and even faucet of bitcoin had becamed their job, since they can earn more or less their old salarie doing those, as they have acess to interner for a low price they are able to survice with those earnings. Even not being the role of bitcoin it is helping a lot people to get their first kind of salarie with bitcoin, it cant end as there is several places withot internet, and well all project has limitations wich wont allow to help all people facing those situation.

I'm sure that there are some that made signature campaign as their part time job but I'm quite sure that faucets aren't in the scene. The reason for this is because faucets barely give out money and seriously just one post for a signature campaign has an equivalent of claiming from faucets thousands of times. Bitcoin is helping mainly the people in third world country because the payrate is a lot better than the regular salary of a person who has a degree or even a masteral.

Let's say that we distribute $10,000 equivalent of bitcoin to each and every 7 billion people of Earth, money will devaluate since everyone has that base amount. Those that have nothing but the base amount will be considered as poor and probably still not be able to buy that much. In just a couple of weeks, all these people that are not educated in saving money (because it's their first time to have money or for whatever reason) will end up being broke once again. World poverty is just never going to end at all. Some people are broke not because things are hard for them. Some people are broke because they do not have the discipline to not spend money on things that they don't need or not an investment.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

The needed fund must be in billions to end poverty in many part of the world. If bitcoin will become worth a hundred dollar per coin  in the future, it will be of great help for those who are seeking enough money to eradicate poverty in some part of the world. It is difficult to end poverty in the whole world while there is ongoing wars and calamities in some places. Bitcoin will play a major role if all bitcoin holders contributes for the betterment of those who are in poorest sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: