Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
sumitgera1987

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

i dont think so.....
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

I think that bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because bitcoin is still not widely accepted and that is why there will be a lot difficulties for bitcoin to solve the world poverty and also the accessibility of the people to bitcoin will play a big role too. Bitcoin is not like a magic that will solve the one of the biggest worlds problem.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:37:41 AM

it may be that bitcoin technology can help in the system to eradicate poverty, it depends on them, those who do it with their hard work, will be able to help their needs. but the only way I would encourage those, who have not been able to get a way, and how to get good results from this btc. in order that they may earn work and income every day, so that they will be free from poverty.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

I think that bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because bitcoin is still not widely accepted and that is why there will be a lot difficulties for bitcoin to solve the world poverty and also the accessibility of the people to bitcoin will play a big role too. Bitcoin is not like a magic that will solve the one of the biggest worlds problem.
I agree with you, bitcoin will never wnd the world poverty but probably bitcoin can reduce the number of it. Bitcoin the users profita that can make their financial to be better, so I think bitcoin users will not be in poverty,

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

Absolutely Bitcoin can end world poverty and that is the goal of it. It is going to decentralize every centralized system, and that is what the world economy is today, and allow everyone a fair chance at bring value to the economy that can't get changed.
If we have a look on the present situation of Bitcoin users then it is not wrong to declare use of cryptocurrencies to be one of the vital reasons behind improvement of financial situation of the world as a whole. Bitcoins being a decentralized economy to not belong to a single nation and therefore it could be used as a way to eradicate poverty at greater level. The use of digital currencies has provided an alternative for the jobs and hence the people are earning their livelihood in a more professional and easy manner.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

For me, Yes. Bitcoin can end the world poverty because this is the easiest way to earn and save money. Many people considered the bitcoin as the best way to invest money that's why I can say that bitcoin can end the world poverty.Every individual are free to join bitcoin, there's no limitation for the age, gender and status.Even little kids can also join bicoin as long as they can read and understands what are   their going to do or required to do at the right time.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Bitcoin can really end wolrd poverty if all the people will already know it and how to earn it,especially on this site you can earn bitcoins that would help your financial needs  but you need to ranked up first in order for you to be abls to get paid,its better to tell all people the importance of bit oin and how it is being used and also how it is being earn,this would help alot of people.

True, this site help us to learn and earn at the same time. Bitcoin can help end the world's poverty buy earning here, and getting some extra job, it will lessen the burdens of anyone that facing financial problems that always result with povert for they lacks the ability to get a job and earn. But with the help of bitcoin, there's a chance to earn but needs more efforts before it can be earn.

Knowledge can really end poverty. By studying bitcoin and giving another form of job here in the forum can lessen poverty specially people that don't have work and students that really want to finish their studies. I think in the future, bitcoin can be accepted widely.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

For the record, we can not depend all the solution of poverty in the world with bitcoin since it was not meant for that thing. We should be able to minimize useless mindset in the society and renew it with a useful and wise mindset so that they will decide themselves to end their poverty within their lives. Without their decisions, bitcoin will make no sense with their lives since bitcoin is just the instrument and you will not benefit from it unless you enter and learn it yourself.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

It may for some reasons but considering the fact that it is not yet legalized worldwide makes it harder due to the barrier it has with the people of the world. If they have no idea with it then bitcoin will not be able to do its part in taking them out of poverty because bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and the real solution of poverty lies on the hand of the people since their will is what matters the most when it comes to the help given by bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

Actually, based on the article given by the OP, it is not actually the bitcoins that can end poverty but rather it's the blockchain encryption technology behind it. It is stated that if the industry and banks adopt the use of blockchain technology then anything can be easy for us like recording an ownership in public. So how it ends up to be the key to end poverty? I don't want to explain it anymore just read the article given by the OP, I see a lot here posted their opinions but I think some or most of you didn't read the article (correct me if I'm wrong Tongue).

coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

For the record, we can not depend all the solution of poverty in the world with bitcoin since it was not meant for that thing. We should be able to minimize useless mindset in the society and renew it with a useful and wise mindset so that they will decide themselves to end their poverty within their lives. Without their decisions, bitcoin will make no sense with their lives since bitcoin is just the instrument and you will not benefit from it unless you enter and learn it yourself.
yes you are right but i don't thing that bitcoin will end the world poverty because world poverty is dependent on the work and struggle against the poverty all over the world, yes that is possible that some percent poverty will get covered because bitcoin give them a lot and which is really good for a lot of people who have a lot of talent in their heart and mind.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:29:50 PM

it is possible if people have knowledge on how  this work and  how to make a money out of it. it is possible if people were being hardworking enough and with some people who know how to share knowledge to the less fortunate.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

Not definitely. It really depends to the person. What Bitcoin is giving is opportunity. Opportunity which is easily accessible as long as you have the requirements like internet, smart phone, able to understand how the system works and your character.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

possibly a good help,but not enough to end world poverty.if you say world it means in general,diff people diff oppinion.bitcoin can help if you only how it works.so you still need to teach them frm the beggining which is the hardest part i think.not all people are willing to listen and have the guts to try.we only got the opportunity i can say.but its not the complete solution to the biggest problem which is poverty.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.

Yes your right, it is depend to the people that can use a technology to earn a bitcoin. If that people is on the stage of being nothing, it i s hard to use bitcoin to them because they dont have nothing so how bitcoin end the poverty if some people dont have nothing like knowledge, skills using computer and the most important is the devices that can connect to the botcoin. We know that using bitcoin have a many process to do before we get the fiat we want so how it will work to them. I think they need a training to use bitcoin is. But i think it is hard to them to provide the things use in bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

I don't think so, some people need internet so they can use bitcoin there are a lot of places with no electricity so a connection is impossible.
And I think no one can solve the world poverty. Without poor, there's no rich even a most powerful people cannot solve this problem if only there is a way then it was done a long time ago. Some Wealthy people are driven by greed and selfishness especially to those powerful people who sit in the government they don't care about others. But, not all of them there are also good people who care to those who need. help but it is still not enough to solve world poverty there is no way cure this world sickness, they said change your self, help your self first before helping others that is the only thing we can do to contribute some goodness to this world.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin can end poverty because not all people all over the country has an idea and well educated about bitcoin,there are still remote areas which still don't have any electricity supply.. Bitcoin might help some people but cannot end poverty.
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

I don't think so that bitcoin can end poverty because not all people all over the country has an idea and well educated about bitcoin,there are still remote areas which still don't have any electricity supply.. Bitcoin might help some people but cannot end poverty.
I agree also bitcoin was just a money over internet ,I agree  it provided many opportunities to individuals but it doesn't mean that it could extinct poverty over the world , you still need to work to gain money/bitcoins so you could get out yourself out  from being poor .
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

I believe if all of us here have a good heart, make donation for the poor peoples. Charity for the poor, thats will eliminate the poverty in long term. We know who wants live in poverty, they also human like all of here. If someday I have a lot BTC, I will make some organization for charity to help the poor or poverty. Wish me luck guys.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

I believe if all of us here have a good heart, make donation for the poor peoples. Charity for the poor, thats will eliminate the poverty in long term. We know who wants live in poverty, they also human like all of here. If someday I have a lot BTC, I will make some organization for charity to help the poor or poverty. Wish me luck guys.
Donate for poor people is not good all the time maybe it'll make them become dependent. I think we should better let them know the way to earn money not give them money all the time. But I think we still need to donate for poor people but not too much, cause when they know the ways to earn money but they still can't do it if they don't have any money to start Smiley))
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: