Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money as Debt  (Read 13566 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 08:49:47 PM

Come on.  Isn't that hate about homophobism just as hateful as homophobism itself ?

Even if naimogold doesn't like gay people.  So what ?  Nobody's perfect.

Nobody's perfect, indeed. However, homophobism(and especially communication of homophobism) simply cross the line.

I don't like gay people either.  I kind of despise them.  Beat me.

As long as gay people don't ask hetrosexual males like me out on date, I don't care.

They've asked me out before.  I politely say "no thanks, I'm straight" and consider it flattering.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 08:52:00 PM

Come on.  Isn't that hate about homophobism just as hateful as homophobism itself ?

Nobody's perfect, indeed. However, homophobism(and especially communication of homophobism) simply cross the line.

How is it any better or worse than any other form of prejudice?  Don't take the high road here, everyone has their cultural taboos.  I didn't say anything about this part of this thread, because I know that I have my own.  In this case, I agree with both sides to some degree.  I have no problem with Bruce's lifestyle, provided that I'm not exposed to it.  However, as Namigold has already pointed out, in his first interview Bruce kinda shared a bit too much.  He was also somewhat led there as well.

Some sorts of hate are better than others because they are based on a more valid basis.  I hate nazis, because Nazis will kill me if they get the chance (I am part Gypsy)  I hate homophobes because they will cause trouble for friends of mine. 

So yes, I would say some sorts of prejudice are better than others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 09:46:46 PM

They've asked me out before.  I politely say "no thanks, I'm straight" and consider it flattering.

Plausible scenario.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2011, 09:53:56 PM

How is it any better or worse than any other form of prejudice?  Don't take the high road here, everyone has their cultural taboos.  I didn't say anything about this part of this thread, because I know that I have my own.  In this case, I agree with both sides to some degree.  I have no problem with Bruce's lifestyle, provided that I'm not exposed to it.  However, as Namigold has already pointed out, in his first interview Bruce kinda shared a bit too much.  He was also somewhat led there as well.

Some sorts of hate are better than others because they are based on a more valid basis.  I hate nazis, because Nazis will kill me if they get the chance (I am part Gypsy)  I hate homophobes because they will cause trouble for friends of mine. 

So yes, I would say some sorts of prejudice are better than others.

That only applied from your own frame of reference.  Self-preservation is a logical basis for ranking prejudices, and such prejudices help keep us safe.  But I don't hate nazi's for the same reasons.  I am both part Native American and part European Jew, but you would have been hard pressed to tell by looking at me.  Beyond your self-framed references, your personal taboos have no basis in a larger society.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
January 21, 2011, 04:16:19 AM

I seriously doubt that homophobes want to kill all gay people, as nazies wanted to eradicate jews.

But this is a useless debate.  It brings nothing but anger.  We have much more interesting things to talk about on this forum.  Or at least people who want to continue this should go in "off-topic".

genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 21, 2011, 04:50:37 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2011, 05:09:08 AM by genjix

Paul and narrator Bob Bossin both live in Nanaimo. I have not met Paul but do know Bob personally and can go knock on his door any time.

I suspect these men are put off by promoters of Sodom. We don't ingest phytoestrogens or BPA here.

You know, most people don't care if you are gay, straight or even zoo as long as you close your bedroom door before you fuck.

Wearing your gonads out on your shirtsleeve is bound to put off normal people regardless of your "orientation".

Promotion of perversion is just that, and normal people are repulsed by those who do it.

As far as I can tell, the biggest obstacle to the acceptance of bitcoin is the dirty reputation of our self appointed cheerleader.

was u raped by a black dude you rascist closet homo

lol some of your other quotes are gold. i should dig them up for everyone.

As long as gay people don't ask hetrosexual males like me out on date, I don't care.

You should be extremely flattered. when it happens to me i get a massive confidence boost from being attractive and think im casanova. gay people and girls like the same dudes
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 21, 2011, 04:51:58 AM

Here's some money Grin

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives, along with widespread poisoning by flouride and phyto-estrogens is a calculated assault committed by the master racists.

The result is partially illustrated here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhersb5l40&feature=related

Consider the quality of the people who lived in the USA only three generations ago.

I remember my grandfather grousing about the world going to hell. I was lead to believe that was a complaint typically made by old men. Since then I have seen the foundation of civilisation reduced to a rot far worse than my grandfather could imagine. Obviously there was a time when civilisation was improving, not desolving.

This was not a natural progression, it has been a calculated plan. Some say an ancient plan, other say the conspiracy was hatch about 100 years ago.

This 4+ hr documentary was produced in Nanaimo by a filmaker who prefers I don't mention her name online;
http://www.google.ca/search?q=ring+of+power&tbo=p&tbs=vid%3A1&source=vgc&hl=en&aq=f

I think you will find it enlightening.

QuantumMechanic

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2011, 05:07:02 AM

lol, this thread is awesome
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 21, 2011, 12:28:53 PM

I think it's healthy for people to express their bigotry freely. It's healthy for the individuals concerned, and healthy for society as a whole, to have all this stuff aired.

But...

Quote from: nanaimogold
Wearing your gonads out on your shirtsleeve is bound to put off normal people

Nanaimogold is wearing his hetero-gonads far more prominently than Bruce wore his gay-gonads, therefore nanaimogold should not be surprised that, by his own explanation, so many people were "put off".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: