Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token  (Read 54864 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

Was the ico reported ? The countdown is now reporting 15 days left before ico.
What's up with the signature campaign then ?

ICO is postponed, they didn't update OP.
You need to wait until August 10.
This is ridiculous.Why didnt the though of this before?everyone was well aware of Aug 1 issue in advance.They should have taken that into account before announcing ICO.Dev has always been inactive and that might be the reason of this ico not getting much attention.
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

how is crawsale progress?
want to know how hot is this project .
hope it can sold out at 1 week
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

how is crawsale progress?
want to know how hot is this project .
hope it can sold out at 1 week

Still 15 days to go befor the ICO starts.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

I heard that they postponed the regular schedule. It will start 15 days later.
How many days will they raise money now? Is it changed too? There's no info about end date in the site.
https://rivetzintl.com/token-sale

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:17:54 AM

I heard that they postponed the regular schedule. It will start 15 days later.
How many days will they raise money now? Is it changed too? There's no info about end date in the site.
https://rivetzintl.com/token-sale

usually, the icos partnered with tokenmarket only last for 2-3 weeks.. depending on how fast the tokens will be sold out.
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Is this ptoject still alive, or has it died before it started?

No action here,... and nobody is interested to update the Ann-Tread or BountyTread with new ICO details like new ICO date or how long will the ICO be active. :-/
GenerousErody

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

Changed the rank of the Member, please post the changes to the table, for earlier thanks. (The signature was changed).
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:36:04 AM

Can I now remove my signature? I know ico is postponed but if I leave campaign now,will I get reward for wearing signature till now?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
tokenmarket-team

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

Can I now remove my signature? I know ico is postponed but if I leave campaign now,will I get reward for wearing signature till now?

you have to check this directly with the bounties manager, on the bounties thread.
Thank you.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

RVT Token:

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:25:40 AM

where did ou got th information about the ico bing postponed to august 10?
there were also ico that are going to start next month, his will force many of us to just pick one instead of participating the more ICO.  less profit for me if i just have to go with one ico.

I got an email and they postponed it for some weeks.
I don't know the reasons though. I think it my be because of the Bitcoin scaling fork now and some uncertainties in the market

If ico is delayed until August 10, why is OP still written 25 juli?
Where is Dev? They should explain this, do not just be silent like this.

http://Https://rivetzintl.com/token-sale
This site is also inaccessible
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Why no one update Ann thread? Also since ico and signature campaigns dates extended, I hope they reward participants more like Spectiv has incresed their pool from 2% to 4%

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
tokenmarket-team

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

where did ou got th information about the ico bing postponed to august 10?
there were also ico that are going to start next month, his will force many of us to just pick one instead of participating the more ICO.  less profit for me if i just have to go with one ico.

I got an email and they postponed it for some weeks.
I don't know the reasons though. I think it my be because of the Bitcoin scaling fork now and some uncertainties in the market

If ico is delayed until August 10, why is OP still written 25 juli?
Where is Dev? They should explain this, do not just be silent like this.

http://Https://rivetzintl.com/token-sale
This site is also inaccessible

The date in the OP will be updated tomorrow. 
and about the links, you are right, there was some URL changes  in the site: https://rivetzintl.com/

"http://Https://rivetzintl.com/token-sale " was changed for: https://rivetzintl.com/sale
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

Why no one update Ann thread? Also since ico and signature campaigns dates extended, I hope they reward participants more like Spectiv has incresed their pool from 2% to 4%
They should have updated the op after they dicided to change the date to prevent confusion. Well spectiv delay the ico for more than one month while rivertz is only for 15 days which caused by the possible fork in the first place.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
duola9527

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

im looking forward for the success of this project! Goodluck       
Good project. I will participate. Almost all another projects looks useless
tokenmarket-team

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

They should have updated the op after they dicided to change the date to prevent confusion. Well spectiv delay the ico for more than one month while rivertz is only for 15 days which caused by the possible fork in the first place.

Few more Infos:

http://m.marketwired.com/press-release/rivetz-postpones-decentralized-cybersecurity-token-crowdsale-until-august-10-2017-1700-2227411.htm

https://medium.com/@skswave/a-clear-path-to-built-in-security-3bc7de6f410d
tokenmarket-team

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Is this ptoject still alive, or has it died before it started?

No action here,... and nobody is interested to update the Ann-Tread or BountyTread with new ICO details like new ICO date or how long will the ICO be active. :-/

The token sale will start on August 10th 2017 17:00 UTC

It will end on September 10th 2017 17:00 UTC

stevensprague

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 03:13:06 PM

This is Steven Sprague I am the CEO of Rivetz and i am happy to answer questions. To help you confirm my identity I have posted on both Slack and telegram with in the last couple of minutes that I am on this tread.

If anyone has a concern PM me an email address and I will confirm with a signed email from My rivetz.com account. The root of the signature is verified KYC by ECA.ORC.COM a us Government approved digital identity provider

If you have any questions on Rivetz or our Token sale I am happy to try and answer them.

steven
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

Although ico postponed but I remain confident with this rivetz project
Maybe ico schedule resignation because there are some things to be resolved. I remain positive.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

This is Steven Sprague I am the CEO of Rivetz and i am happy to answer questions. To help you confirm my identity I have posted on both Slack and telegram with in the last couple of minutes that I am on this tread.

If anyone has a concern PM me an email address and I will confirm with a signed email from My rivetz.com account. The root of the signature is verified KYC by ECA.ORC.COM a us Government approved digital identity provider

If you have any questions on Rivetz or our Token sale I am happy to try and answer them.

steven
Nice to see you here CEO, Is there any specific reason why ICO is postponed sir?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: