Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token  (Read 54864 times)
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:21:04 AM

I suport rivest because I think this project is good and I wait for token sale date at start Cheesy.I support signature and broadcast this important news to big investors, and I hope this project is successful and a lot of devotees

Unfortunately there is no referral link If any we can spread banners on some local websites  Grin
We still have a lot of time and now collect more than 42K eth I'm pretty sure at least this ico collects 70-80k eth  Grin
Suggestions to social media teams and promotions to more actively share the latest updates.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

I suport rivest because I think this project is good and I wait for token sale date at start Cheesy.I support signature and broadcast this important news to big investors, and I hope this project is successful and a lot of devotees

Unfortunately there is no referral link If any we can spread banners on some local websites  Grin
We still have a lot of time and now collect more than 42K eth I'm pretty sure at least this ico collects 70-80k eth  Grin
Suggestions to social media teams and promotions to more actively share the latest updates.

Referral link they have, I got her an email after I bought the rvt at tokensale. If not mistaken for your purchase with your referral link you get +3% of the purchase amount.

mike0182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

yeah, Security in mobile devices is very cool idea , that's good invest point .
Now it remains only to wait for a good working product and the price will fly to the moon, I am sure about that!!
Good working product, no doubt waiting for us! Worth a look only on the project team. Have rivetz there are contracts in the field of cyber security with the U.S. government and other governmental institutions.

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Do not expect on the social media advertising team alone, should use rivetz signatures should be more spirited, in order to reach 70k eth, so all teams of ads work hard, greed rivetz success
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:28:18 AM

Referral link they have, I got her an email after I bought the rvt at tokensale. If not mistaken for your purchase with your referral link you get +3% of the purchase amount.
[/quote]

Are you sure? Where can we track it?

Do not expect on the social media advertising team alone, should use rivetz signatures should be more spirited, in order to reach 70k eth, so all teams of ads work hard, greed rivetz success

Yes of course we keep supporting through signatures I'm just wondering if it's true there is a referral link system or not

Edit: I just contacted support via chat
Since August 15th, everyone is entitled to a 3% referral bonus. In the email you get after making your contribution you will get a link to share with your friends and colleagues. If anyone follows this link and makes a contribution you will get your bonus. There is also a tab for accessing an online administration portal for your referrals where you can see how many referral bonuses you have received to date based on your referrals making purchases. If you have further questions send them to sales@rivetzintl.com. Thank you.

Good news  Grin
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:12 AM

Congratulations to the RIVEZT team for financing 42360.13 ETH, I believe the RIVEZT project will be a huge success,Hopefully can be good rate when entering the market
Wow RIVEST has reached 42360 ETH more, Many people are interested to invest RIVEST.
Has only been running for a few weeks, but has already collected over 40000 eth.
Rivetz the best,Ico most successful.
mike0182

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

Are you sure? Where can we track it?
Yes, of course! I got it in the email right after I bought the rvt. Earlier I found a link to the referral program on the official website, now why it can't find.  Huh

julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:35:52 AM

Congratulations to the RIVEZT team for financing 42360.13 ETH, I believe the RIVEZT project will be a huge success,Hopefully can be good rate when entering the market

Congratulations from me, too !
RIVETZ is an avant-garde Project on cyber security and ICO keep going very successfully. I think that the ICO result is going to be perfectly accomplished much more than this amount.
Best regards to the team you're really  interested in all subjects.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

This referral program is good! To the extent that you have already bought some tokem of the ICO, one will expect that you already bought at a bargain. Now the team provided  additional means to consolidate your token and earn more. To me i think is just great!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

Talking about security, how exactly is rivetz going to protect my wallet, device etc . I will like to hear how they intend to use blockchain to achieve this?

Short answer; they can't.

Rivetz or any other coin can have this feature. Even big wallets can be hacked.
They just advertise and give promises they can't keep. It's all about marketing. In the end this coin will be used only for pumps and dumps.

You are too sure of your opinion
As far as I know until now rivetz has been a great success
And they will keep their promise.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

Rivetz Enables Provable Cybersecurity (Voiced in Russian) YouTube Video:  https://youtu.be/A8FVe4ska3k
                                                    My twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/900350221087100928

lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

An interesting project, and the topic of security is now growing every year more and more  Smiley
mancunar

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

I hope I get accepted on this project because I've joined blog / media campaigns, and most of all this project is great for you to follow. Hopefully all the teams that have helped build this project will succeed together.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:06 AM

Rivetz is the most innovative project of this year and crowdsale is still going on.I wouldn't be surprised if Rivetz make new records in funds raising.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
alankasman

Activity: 924
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

COngrats dev the ico is reached 42360 ETH in ICO
when will be launching in the market to available trading on exchanges? hopefully the price is above ICO

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ResponsibleMan

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:02:14 PM

RIVETZ is a very promising and useful project, the problem of security is one of the most urgent ones nowadays.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:49:49 PM

Just noticed Steven Sprague is advisor to Paypie .Seems Rivets has started making lots of waves in crypto world even before its ico ends

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

This is one of the best ICO that were last done. I have believed in the project from the beginning. Very solid team + interesante product = success!

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:57:45 AM

After reading everything about this project, I can say that I'm in Smiley

I made my invest and I wish good luck to the team and all investors !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

I see this project is already in hitbtc market and I also join bounty from this project but until now still not paid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: