Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <<WORLD COIN >> IT SMELLS BAD >>It tastes bad..... think for yourselves.  (Read 5471 times)
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:24:20 AM

OP don't bother, no one is willing to admit it's just a pump and dump coin, it would interfere with the whole pumping phase of the coin.

You're implying there is some other type?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:25:00 AM

World Coin is another disastrous launch.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Most fair launch of a coin since the new altcoin craze has been FC2.  (Which is undergoing a makeover and will be "re-launched" tomorrow by the way)  

No massive orphans in the beginning.  0 premine.  

If you want to criticize the coin for being a fork of a fork, then go ahead.  But I have seen no one post a legitimate critique of the launch.  (And no I'm not inviting people to come up with a critique now  Grin)

re-launched? won't it just be re-branded with a new name but the blockchain stays the same?

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:28:25 AM

I have seen this kind of accusation in each and every new alt coin launch. This one has the same start diff as others. Yes I'd agree that should be raised, but no crying and whining. It's a fair game, if you don't have powerful enough rigs, simply go to the bedroom and cry.

So you agree it should be raised but don't wish to once and for all get together and ensure it is raised. Rather you will call those people that are demanding this to be done crying and whining??? sorry that is not logical at all.

Your definition of fair is kind of messed up then sorry. Yes people with more hash should have a greater percentage of the coins according to their hash power.... however they should not be able to use their hash and latency to gain a much larger proportion of coins than they are entitled too. A few design mods and it could be way fairer that is what the community needs to get together to ensure. Of course those that are sucking all the coins now and on every launch of coins with this design will not agree.

Well, I'd say it's more because of the fact that it's annoying to everyone on the network than to be "fair". I mean, yes it will always be like this, but starting at 0 is a bit unnecessary in 2013

Indeed, let's not sit passively around and let things that need to be changed stay as they are being repeated over and over . That is the point of this thread. WC is not the first, but if everyone demanded change it could be the last.

Thing will only be changed if people speak up about them, don't be fearful to state the facts and ask the questions that need to be asked.

saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:29:30 AM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  Most fair launch of a coin since the new altcoin craze has been FC2.  (Which is undergoing a makeover and will be "re-launched" tomorrow by the way)  

If you want to criticize the coin for being a fork of a fork, then go ahead.  But I have seen no one post a legitimate critique of the launch.  (And no I'm not inviting people to come up with a critique now  Grin)

re-launched? won't it just be re-branded with a new name but the blockchain stays the same?
Yup, new name / no reason to mess with anything else about it, as so many have said, best launch in a long time as an honest coin -
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:34:13 AM

OP don't bother, no one is willing to admit it's just a pump and dump coin, it would interfere with the whole pumping phase of the coin.

But it's strange because only a select few ever really get in on the pump and dump the vast majority just get  dumped on. Why don't they speak up.

I am not gunning for WC specifically, but don't pretend to give a fair launch when you know that although your launch timing and notification is fair that your design is inherently unfair and expect people just to suck it up. 

toboboto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:39:00 AM

why are the same few trolls trolling this coin in multiple posts?
edit: I've been mining since 10 minutes after launch, and I've still not found a coin, so I'm not arguing to protect my investment. I just know troll when I see it.
baka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:40:29 AM

But it's strange because only a select few ever really get in on the pump and dump the vast majority just get  dumped on. Why don't they speak up.

I am not gunning for WC specifically, but don't pretend to give a fair launch when you know that although your launch timing and notification is fair that your design is inherently unfair and expect people just to suck it up. 

That's how it goes around here, the voices of the many will not be heard over the voices of the speculators, they know how to manipulate the situation and swing the overall opinion. Most are hero members and use that status to trick noobs into thinking it's the next great thing.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:41:09 AM

This was possibly the best launch for an alt since I have been here. Hate sheep are gonna hate.
baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:41:26 AM

edit: I've been mining since 10 minutes after launch, and I've still not found a coin, so I'm not arguing to protect my investment. I just know troll when I see it.

So speaks one of the WDC trolls.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
pizza

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:42:18 AM

I had a change of heart because my stupid rant being pissed off right at launch was hurting this awesome developer and all the hard work they did. GO TROLL ELSEWHERE
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:49:16 AM

I don't know? why are you back again??  do you have multiple personality disorder also?

Answer a simple question

" I've been mining since 10 minutes after launch, and I've still not found a coin, so if you're feeling generous, I'd like to at least see if my wallet works"

toboboto

that is you - you got in 10 mins after launch and you have not mined a single block hours later? yet you wish to protect the status quo??

What do you base these irrational impulses upon?

You like begging for coins when you should have a fair chance and mining your own? you like things this way?  You don't wish for it to be made more balanced and fair?

Sorry you are the troll else completely irrational.  If you really are not a shill for this coin then i'm sorry but that is the only reasonable explanation i can find.

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:50:33 AM

You're exactly right.  I changed my original post to further reflect that.  The blockchain isn't being touched.  Just a rebranding.  Most solid of the new altcoins so far, so no reason to mess with it otherwise Smiley

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:51:56 AM

I don't know? why are you back again??  do you have multiple personality disorder also?

Answer a simple question

" I've been mining since 10 minutes after launch, and I've still not found a coin, so if you're feeling generous, I'd like to at least see if my wallet works"

toboboto

that is you - you got in 10 mins after launch and you have not mined a single block hours later? yet you wish to protect the status quo??
You like begging for coins when you should have a fair chance and mining your own? you like things this way?  You don't wish for it to be made more balanced and fair?
Sorry you are the troll else completely irrational.  If you really are not a shill for this coin then i'm sorry but that is the only reasonable explanation i can find.

So, you are saying that if you do not have any coins you must hate it. Perfect.

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:55:49 AM

I had a change of heart because my stupid rant being pissed off right at launch was hurting this awesome developer and all the hard work they did. GO TROLL ELSEWHERE

YUCK  --  30 pieces of silver or less? If it was in WC currency hang your head in shame. What is this awesome work of which you speak, what defines it as awesome over and above the other 5 coins released today?

Go read all of pizzas posts in the WC thread and then a sudden change of heart within the space of 1 min with no debate online on this forum to cause such a change of heart?? Just a random change of heart based upon actually no new discussion or evidence presented to you? Do often have these wild swings of emotion and opinion? If so please discuss with your doc tomorrow when he unchains you.

Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:56:56 AM

Go read all of pizzas posts in the WC thread and then a sudden change of heart within the space of 1 min with no debate online on this forum to cause such a change of heart?? Just a random change of heart based upon actually no new discussion or evidence presented to you? Do often have these wild swings of emotion and opinion? If so please discuss with your doc tomorrow when he unchains you.

Yeah, you are right, maybe WDC means "World Domination Coin"  Grin

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:59:47 AM

I don't know? why are you back again??  do you have multiple personality disorder also?

Answer a simple question

toboboto

You like begging for coins when you should have a fair chance and mining your own? you like things this way?  You don't wish for it to be made more balanced and fair?
Sorry you are the troll else completely irrational.  If you really are not a shill for this coin then i'm sorry but that is the only reasonable explanation i can find.

So, you are saying that if you do not have any coins you must hate it. Perfect.

sadly twerpa you are the most obvious shill, you claim to have only mined 2 blocks coins?? in the WC thread and yet your sig has worldcoin all over it and your constant praise of the coin and battling to save it from any discussion shows you for what you are.

Do you do that for every coin you have 2 block of?

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:54:27 AM

Instamine!   Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: