Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptonote development (for testing) problems  (Read 263 times)
elGuilleAR (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:14:50 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm new into crypto-currencies, so please be patiente  Grin.

I'm digging into crypto and after reading a while I've decided to start testing with CryptoNote technology.
Browsing https://cryptonote.org/ sends us to https://cryptonotestarter.org/ to help us create a new coin.

I've followed the steps on the whole site and everything compiles and works good.
I've changed the network ID (CRYPTONOTE_NETWORK on src/P2p/P2pNetworks.h) and the P2P_STAT_TRUSTED_PUB_KEY (on src/CryptoNoneConf.h) (I actually don't know what is it for to be completely honest and I also coudn't find info about it).

I've started 2 daemons on 2 differents VPS, they connect to each other.
Also I've created a wallet and started mining. they works perfect (I think Grin)

The problem shows when I try to mine with an external software such us, but no limited to, Claymore's. It connects but on coin daemon says "Leving signature missmatch".
The same happens when I try to start a pool (cryptonote-universal-pool). First I've tried to even change the BYTECOIN_NETWORK ID to match the same as the coin I'm trying to build.
The software compiles perfect, and when I start with node init.js (after configuring the parameters), the pool can't start and the daemon says the same as before "Levin signature missmatch"

Am I missing something?

Can anybody land me a hand?

I upload images to this post so it can be seen.

Thanks by advance.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ─────── 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: