Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Hell exist or are we already there?  (Read 1550 times)
SativaDiva (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

What indicates that you are in hell? Wasn't the devil just one of god's subjects who attempted to overthrow his superior? It's similar to governments and their citizens. Just a thought. Any others? I'd love to hear what people have to say! Please keep an open mind and NO negativity, this is not meant to be an argumentative/pot-stirring post. Simply answer the question in the subject with other opinions in mind. Thanks!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
compucoin.top

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

Hi, we already there. Tongue
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

What indicates that you are in hell? Wasn't the devil just one of god's subjects who attempted to overthrow his superior? It's similar to governments and their citizens. Just a thought. Any others? I'd love to hear what people have to say! Please keep an open mind and NO negativity, this is not meant to be an argumentative/pot-stirring post. Simply answer the question in the subject with other opinions in mind. Thanks!

How many tooth fairies does it take to kill santa claus?  I really want to know...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

Of course Hell exists and by reading a lot of these posts over the years, most of you are going there.

Believe in the Shield!
FrikPose

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

Maybe we're all there and the goal is to escape from it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

The whole basic idea of Hell in the religious books, is a place of hot fire and burning torment. Are we in Hell? Consider...

Absolute zero is the coldest anything can get. Absolute zero is where all molecular action between molecules ceases. According to Wikipedia, that temperature is around minus 459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale. That's 459.67° below zero. Keep this in mind.

What is the temperature of the sun? Space.com says that the sun can reach more than 27 million degrees Fahrenheit.

Wikipedia speaks about absolute hot. Their article about Planck's absolute hottest temperature that anything can get to, shows that temperature to be around "2.55×1032 degrees Fahrenheit." Scientists other than Planck have suggested varying degrees of high heat... some way higher than what Planck suggested.

How far are we away from the coldest cold that things can get? About 459.67 degrees.

But how far are we from how hot things can get? We have a long way to go... about 255,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees.

In other words, we are way far away from Hell.

An interesting side-point is this. When you study it, you will find that some scientists have concluded that if we could cool something down to absolute zero, and then make it a tiny bit colder, it would immediately jump to absolute hot. And vice, versa.

So, you see? When the time comes that God wants to send the unbelievers to Hell, He doesn't have to increase their temperature the difficult billions of degrees to get to absolute hot. All he has to do is cool them down to just a little colder than absolute zero, and they will automatically jump to Hell.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
maopao

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

There is hell, there will be hell in heaven, anything is opposed, so we should not do bad things, or we will go to hell.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:33:26 AM

How many tooth fairies does it take to kill santa claus?  I really want to know...

666 obviously.  Tongue

Or is it 666 Easter bunnies to kill Santa Claus.  Fuck I can never remember!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

After you die theres only one you can go in hell or heaven. Many people say hell in this world because many people sacrifice and this world are totally judgemental or many people are bad.but its not totally true. Because hell is true for sure many people there are in hell because they didnt believe in god us daviour.  I dont like hell I like heaven. So if you dont have to go in hell after you die you need to accept god to your life.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:25:22 AM

Existence is hell.

It's just practice for the real Hell.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

Yes I believe the hell is there because there we will know what kind of reward when we do not do good in the world but we still not there because hell is another nature after death

djimbim0

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:10:27 PM

Sometimes it seems to me that I'm already in hell, because everything is so bad that for a normal existence on earth it can not fit in my head. But I'm interested to see if it's worse after life.

Still Wonder

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

I believe that hell exist because there is too much bad people in this world.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

If we take your view it turns out that hell is life on earth. Maybe the Hindus are right and we live in hell for the sins which we have committed in a past life. Imagine you pray to God, ask forgiveness, and you have no chance because you are already in hell.
Still Wonder

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

If we take your view it turns out that hell is life on earth. Maybe the Hindus are right and we live in hell for the sins which we have committed in a past life. Imagine you pray to God, ask forgiveness, and you have no chance because you are already in hell.

I see your point, but when i wrote my previous comment i tought in a way that the Hell is the place where that bad people is going. However i won't discuss about Hinduism because i'm Catholic and i don't know much about Hinduism, but i respect every religion and opinion.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

I believe it exists, secondly, we can make our own life hell or heaven depends on our mindset, needs and lifestyle.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

Existence is hell.
It's just practice for the real Hell.

Good thing for me I don't believe in "real" Hell or Heaven.

But are you sure? After all, people still die in car accidents. If they knew what was going to happen to them that day, they would have done something different.

Cool

willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

1.no
2.no

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
High Plains Drifter

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

Not believing in Hell is not going to make it go away people.

Believe in the Shield!
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

If you believe that you'll get heaven if you did good deeds in your life then there will be hell to for all of your sins. I think people lost that feeling about being good and most of us just living a robotic life where we only think about ourselves. If there is a hell then most of us will be there for sure.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Existence is hell.
But are you sure?

I am absolutely sure that I don't give a shit either way.

I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.

God doesn't damn His children at all. He doesn't really even damn those who are not His children. He simply gives freedom. His children use His Jesus salvation to be saved. The others essentially use God's power to damn themselves.

Cool

NaimaKlip

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

Nor hell nor heaven. There's something else, but not those 2.
High Plains Drifter

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

Washing away original sin is what baptism is for.  After that we have a clean slate and have free will to choose good or evil.  

Believe in the Shield!
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Every day when I wake up to go to work is hell

sedrick

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

For every actual Christians, they are in hell here on earth, but the religious Christians are in their heaven here on earth, vice versa.
Drnice

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley
Drnice

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

Existence is hell.
But are you sure?
I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.
any children been damned by God are not God's children, because the bible says "...whom I have set free I shall in no while cast away..."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:02:26 AM

Existence is hell.
But are you sure?
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.

One day Satan and Jesus were arguing about who was the best computer operator. God became tired of their bickering, and decided to set up a computer test to see who was right. The test started, and both Jesus and Satan went to work. They made spreadsheets, they used word processors, they designed graphics, they surfed the Internet. Suddenly, right in the middle of it all, the power went out. When the lights came back on, and the computers started back up, Satan found that he had lost all his work. Jesus, however, picked up right where He had left off, and kept on going.

"Jesus cheats!" shouted Satan.

But God said, "Jesus saves."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:03:31 AM

Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley

Being a formal theologian doesn't have anything to do with a person being or not being a Christian.

Cool

galestorm

Activity: 448

Futurov

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

Arent human beings the proof of hell's existence? they kill , cheat, and destroy.. they are capable of initiating war and kill dozens of innocent lives just for supremacy and power. Some even do it for fun or they just like to see other people suffer. They inflict pain on their own kind , step on eachother and feed on the victims weaknesses. Though some may be angels but the majority are demons. Yes, this is the world we live in , cruel and miserable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

There is no such things as hell or heaven or gods or unicorns. People just need to accept that we are just animals and are responsible for our own actions or inaction. Blaming fantasy characters is just a cop out for someone who's weak.
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

We Are Already There My friend
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

We are already in hell. If you look at how many troubles around us occur daily, then you can rest assured that our coming to earth is the advent of hell in order to atone for your mistakes of past lives and develop.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

One thing we should keep in mind is that Heaven and Hell exist. And to answer your question whether we are already in hell? I will say NO we not yet in hell. Hell is where is prepare for the devil and his followers who do not believe that God exist and nonbelievers of message of God. Heaven is where God says He is going to prepare a place for we his children who follow his commandments and follow his part. There is everlasting joy in  Heaven.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

It exists I think and for the other question, the current place can't be hell because we see something good once in a while at least.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

YES HELL EXISTE for bad people
I like toast ppl

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

But is escaping death? and if not then what happens when we do Die? I mean not everyone in hell can have a chance to escape (e,g) Jimmy Savile and Hitler Shocked
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

But is escaping death? and if not then what happens when we do Die? I mean not everyone in hell can have a chance to escape (e,g) Jimmy Savile and Hitler Shocked
i think we will be able to escape, just guess how many people will be there, we will make a revolution there,
even go d won't be able to stop us Grin just kidding
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

my question is ...

Is hell exothermic (giving off heat) or endothermic (absorbing heat).

http://www.pinetree.net/humor/thermodynamics.html

Grin

Patent1number: ****-****
IadixDev

Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Satan is subordinated to god, and come to show the way to the more lost  Grin

You are in hell when you stop fearing god, and need to be pushed back on the right track Smiley

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

If you believe that you'll get heaven if you did good deeds in your life then there will be hell to for all of your sins. I think people lost that feeling about being good and most of us just living a robotic life where we only think about ourselves. If there is a hell then most of us will be there for sure.

God sent satan to job to try his faith too , even if his life was full of good deeds Smiley

Red John

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

I don't know about you but I'm definitely in hell,

ps. : Turkey
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:28:52 PM

As I said right here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995126.msg19870338#msg19870338, Hell exists, and in this life we are way far away from it. But death might send you there in an instant.

Cool

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

The whole basic idea of Hell in the religious books, is a place of hot fire and burning torment. Are we in Hell? Consider...

In metaphoric /  alchemical term, fire is agent of transformation / purification.

Im not sure if it's to be taken litterally in this context. Literal interpretation of religious books is not always the good way to understand it.

In Islamic / Arabic litterature there is more this aspect of pain as alchemical agent to deal with the hearth of criminal who are unable to learn from the books, which work like calcination to transform them.

From the book of understanding they explain these different way to get the understanding of religion, which in worst case scenario resolve to pain as calcination agent.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:47:30 PM

In metaphoric /  alchemical term, fire is agent of transformation / purification.

Im not sure if it's to be taken litterally in this context. Literal interpretation of religious books is not always the good way to understand it.

In Islamic / Arabic litterature there is more this aspect of pain as alchemical agent to deal with the hearth of criminal who are unable to learn from the books, which work like calcination to transform them.

From the book of understanding they explain these different way to get the understanding of religion, which in worst case scenario resolve to pain as calcination agent.

If a person is dead, you can burn him all day long, and he can't feel a thing.

The point of Hell is that the people who go there will feel the pain of continual fire throughout their whole bodies. Even if it doesn't literally happen that they are physically burning, they will feel as though they were. And that is what really counts.

Cool

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:54:24 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 10:15:52 PM by IadixDev

Need to read jabir ibn hayyan  Grin he is the master on this sort of things Cheesy he also invented chemistry Smiley

http://www.ptmistlberger.com/psychospiritual-alchemy.php

The key to alchemy is found in the word transmutation, a word that in its original Latin meaning refers to total change. Physically this denotes a change of the properties of matter, and thus of substance; psycho-spiritually, it refers to inner transformation—in specific, certain actions to aid in freeing the spiritual essence that is ‘trapped’ within (echoing the Gnostic view that spirit is trapped in matter). This idea had its basis in the ancient belief that within the Earth ‘grew’ metals and that, given enough time, these metals would ultimately become gold. Nature was seen as fundamentally engaged in a process of evolution, and the essential idea of alchemy was to speed this process up—in short, to save time.

Spiritual alchemy is concerned with the transmutation of the personality and its structures, so as to allow for the light of unobstructed consciousness and pure Being to be directly known. The direct knowing of pure Being is gnosis, Self-realization. Spiritual alchemy is thus a means by which we re-structure our personality and the various levels of our identification with it, so as to realize the infinite potential of our true being. It is essentially a comprehensive roadmap, using colourful and sophisticated symbols, detailing the means and steps by which we get ourselves ‘out of our own way’ and allow our highest and best destiny to unfold.

Fire: In esoteric studies all elements carry great significance, but in the realm of alchemy, it may be said that fire rules. It is the key, the mastery of which has long been held to be of prime importance by alchemists and shamans of old (as well as by smiths and potters, craftsmen whose work was related in many ways to alchemy). This is because fire is the element of transmutation par excellence, the key to changing things from one state to another—beginning with the most obvious examples of the power of the Sun and the core of our planet to heat the surface of the Earth, allowing for the possibility for life as we know it to develop.12 Of the four qualities mentioned above—hot, cold, wet, and dry—only two, hot and cold, are foundational (being found in space beyond our planet), and as cold is but the absence of heat, in the final analysis only fire (hot) is the essential transformational force. As Titus Burckhardt put it.

kryptoknightk

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:58:33 PM

We are already there  Roll Eyes
DimaPechka

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

With Etherium falling in price?
Yeah, the hell is real, guys!
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

With Etherium falling in price?
Yeah, the hell is real, guys!

Dont loose faith  Grin

CloakedClark

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

Hell do exist.Hell is only dedicated to those who deserve it
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:16:27 AM

Hi, we already there. Tongue
yes, me too, i think we are already there because of the situation happen in every country, its full of darkness everywhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: