Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Hell exist or are we already there?  (Read 1550 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Existence is hell.
It's just practice for the real Hell.
Good thing for me I don't believe in "real" Hell or Heaven.
But are you sure?

I am absolutely sure that I don't give a shit either way.

I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.

God doesn't damn His children at all. He doesn't really even damn those who are not His children. He simply gives freedom. His children use His Jesus salvation to be saved. The others essentially use God's power to damn themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NaimaKlip

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

Nor hell nor heaven. There's something else, but not those 2.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:47:13 PM

Washing away original sin is what baptism is for.  After that we have a clean slate and have free will to choose good or evil.  

Believe in the Shield!
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Every day when I wake up to go to work is hell

sedrick

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

For every actual Christians, they are in hell here on earth, but the religious Christians are in their heaven here on earth, vice versa.
Drnice

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley
Drnice

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

Existence is hell.
But are you sure?
I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.
any children been damned by God are not God's children, because the bible says "...whom I have set free I shall in no while cast away..."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:02:26 AM

Existence is hell.
But are you sure?
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.

One day Satan and Jesus were arguing about who was the best computer operator. God became tired of their bickering, and decided to set up a computer test to see who was right. The test started, and both Jesus and Satan went to work. They made spreadsheets, they used word processors, they designed graphics, they surfed the Internet. Suddenly, right in the middle of it all, the power went out. When the lights came back on, and the computers started back up, Satan found that he had lost all his work. Jesus, however, picked up right where He had left off, and kept on going.

"Jesus cheats!" shouted Satan.

But God said, "Jesus saves."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:03:31 AM

Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley

Being a formal theologian doesn't have anything to do with a person being or not being a Christian.

Cool

galestorm

Activity: 448

Futurov

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

Arent human beings the proof of hell's existence? they kill , cheat, and destroy.. they are capable of initiating war and kill dozens of innocent lives just for supremacy and power. Some even do it for fun or they just like to see other people suffer. They inflict pain on their own kind , step on eachother and feed on the victims weaknesses. Though some may be angels but the majority are demons. Yes, this is the world we live in , cruel and miserable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

There is no such things as hell or heaven or gods or unicorns. People just need to accept that we are just animals and are responsible for our own actions or inaction. Blaming fantasy characters is just a cop out for someone who's weak.
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

We Are Already There My friend
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

We are already in hell. If you look at how many troubles around us occur daily, then you can rest assured that our coming to earth is the advent of hell in order to atone for your mistakes of past lives and develop.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

One thing we should keep in mind is that Heaven and Hell exist. And to answer your question whether we are already in hell? I will say NO we not yet in hell. Hell is where is prepare for the devil and his followers who do not believe that God exist and nonbelievers of message of God. Heaven is where God says He is going to prepare a place for we his children who follow his commandments and follow his part. There is everlasting joy in  Heaven.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

What indicates that you are in hell? Wasn't the devil just one of god's subjects who attempted to overthrow his superior? It's similar to governments and their citizens. Just a thought. Any others? I'd love to hear what people have to say! Please keep an open mind and NO negativity, this is not meant to be an argumentative/pot-stirring post. Simply answer the question in the subject with other opinions in mind. Thanks!

It exists I think and for the other question, the current place can't be hell because we see something good once in a while at least.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

YES HELL EXISTE for bad people
I like toast ppl

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

Maybe we're all there and the goal is to escape from it.

But is escaping death? and if not then what happens when we do Die? I mean not everyone in hell can have a chance to escape (e,g) Jimmy Savile and Hitler Shocked
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

Maybe we're all there and the goal is to escape from it.

But is escaping death? and if not then what happens when we do Die? I mean not everyone in hell can have a chance to escape (e,g) Jimmy Savile and Hitler Shocked
i think we will be able to escape, just guess how many people will be there, we will make a revolution there,
even go d won't be able to stop us Grin just kidding
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

my question is ...

Is hell exothermic (giving off heat) or endothermic (absorbing heat).

http://www.pinetree.net/humor/thermodynamics.html

Grin

Patent1number: ****-****
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: