all of them - 33 (30.8%)
none of them - 3 (2.8%)
FTC - 7 (6.5%)
MNC - 4 (3.7%)
OneCoin - 1 (0.9%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] New Coin relase, fake accounts, fake bid offers  (Read 1653 times)
bbxx (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 08:04:27 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 09:25:10 AM by bbxx

Hi

In last month i saw such easy to predict shema

- few people arrange to make new coin with launch date without prior info to prepare
- few people mining like crazy with already downloaded client and ultra low latency
- fake accounts are posting bid offers, buy 1k crap for 5ltc etc
- they are simulating that is real market price (f.ex 1 usd for coin, so their crap is worth a decent brand new car)
- afer premine is over (more than 50% in hands of creators) they arrange trades on google docs and make giveaway
- then they beg bter vicurex btce for place to dump theirs crapassets
- when it is done they dump coins getting a lot of btc/ltc
- people abandon mining cause it is not worth anymore due to low price/high diff

after week from relase group of creators have real coins from fishes, noobs and early btc adopters/collectors
and lot of naive people are now bagholders

sad.

wchich coin fits this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:29:01 AM

We cant stop this but we can exploit this:
- mine as fast as possible and sell everything you have right after mining, then stop mining
- dont buy altcoins (except for other useless ones)
then new coin developers will be left with they useless coins and holding bag Wink

I mean, i have nothing against new and better altcoins because we should make some research about new possibilities but there is too many useless copies right now that bring nothing to the table. Or way too little.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:23:43 AM

Pool added.
Please vote.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:25:08 AM

Poll added.
Please vote.
FTFY Wink
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:27:09 AM

bitbar was a pretty big premine scheme

mincoin too

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:29:49 AM

FTC doesn't appear on the list at all, and why is FRC on the list at all? It is ancient history by now does anyone even remember it launching?

Or are both occurences of "FRC" meant to be some recent coin, I can guess FTC but maybe some other recent coin I didn't notice or have already forgotten also starts with F ?

I think Freicon went on and on about its plan its details blah blah for months or years so by the time it actually launched only people actually interested in it even noticed, as few people here even wanted to hear about it so it used its own forum where people who were interested gathered.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:31:42 AM

FTC and MNC added

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:34:16 AM

So what are the two occurences of FRC? Both FRC? Or one is meant to say something else?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 09:39:44 AM

sorry i just misspelled
i was thinking about TRC
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 10:18:42 AM

should i add more coins ?

btb/ryc is winning now Wink
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:42:35 PM

OneCoin added.

LOL
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:45:11 PM

What's the URL to the pool?
nerdcustoms

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:49:45 PM

Hi

- few people arrange to make new coin with launch date without prior info to prepare
- few people mining like crazy with already downloaded client and ultra low latency
- they are simulating that is real market price (f.ex 1 usd for coin, so their crap is worth a decent brand new car)
- afer premine is over (more than 50% in hands of creators) they arrange trades on google docs and make giveaway
- people abandon mining cause it is not worth anymore due to low price/high diff

after week from relase group of creators have real coins from fishes, noobs and early btc adopters/collectors

sad.

wchich coin fits this?

It's just kind of how it goes.  Do your research and you can tell which devs actually care about making a better coin, and put the time into it.  This is where you will be able to tell the scams from the next new thing.... having said that, there is still money to be made on the pumpNdump coins, just depends on how fast/savvy you are.

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:51:50 PM

now i am bagholder of some mined YAC

rest i sold
one year ago i changed 2000 ltc to few btc Smiley
mebezac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:53:37 PM

It's going to be a full time job adding new coins to that poll as they come out.

BTC: 168d57nW72Y6DidPgE88iL7vYmpQD45dYK|LTC: LLPttXuFF2uTo2CWeEwXU5CwcUcgQ4NGd3
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:16:34 PM

3 weeks have passed
wchich coin i should add to the pool?

i think digging cryptoscams is pointless now

wdc, yac, cnc heaven have passed (earned few btc with 1.2ghs Smiley

mining bitcoin now.

ltc is dead, gpu is dead, avalon shipping, people buing blades and erupters

any other news ?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:26:49 PM

Pool added.
Please vote.
Great, the votes must be in the blockchain to be taken into account?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:37:00 PM

Pool added.
Please vote.
Great, the votes must be in the blockchain to be taken into account?

wchich blockchain ?
lol nice joke.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 08:42:16 PM

Hi

sad.

wchich coin fits this?

If the fake sell offers arise, try to sell to them. If they wont buy, publicly post about it. One idea.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Punkonjunk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Hey, eat this snail quick

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:29:49 PM

If the fake sell offers arise, try to sell to them. If they wont buy, publicly post about it. One idea.

Uh, if they do sell, that's exactly the point. you've now proved without even being a part of the scam that they will sell for this bloated, insane price. They'd LOVE for you to get in on it before an exchange slurps it up, that's pure profit. .01 per btc now is a GREAT sell versus .00000000001btc later, per shitcoin. It's nasty out there, this isn't even tinfoil hat stuff.

The real problem is this tiny, shitty, unmoderated subforum is the holy grail of where to talk about altcoins, and uh. That sucks.

Well, it's more like playing king of the hill with a whole bunch of naked retards for space on page one. you really don't want to touch them, because they are all naked, and covered in shit, and smelly, but you also want to hang out at the top of the hill.

What we need is a real alt coin forum with some real moderation staff we can all beeline to. More moderation might mean more censorship but it can't be worse than self moderated posts.

We're trying to pack hundreds of hours of work, research, learning and bullshit into one teeny, tiny baby forum and it's ending up more cramped than an imageboard. Couple that with the heavy hitter shitposters, shitcoin rollout, and general vitriol and.... well, I'm just describing the forum. Wipe the retard shit out of your eyes and take a good look around, it sucks.

liked my post? LTC to: LYeSMuyDBFufBehK59A9GmMjby6iVw8Kux
Or BTC to: 18YsfMVtqNbrpJuPZaAbifWNYuiUHQZwR8
If there is a wall of text up there, sorry. I can't help it. I'm usually running on about 80oz of coffee a day. If it's complete nonsense, sorry. I haven't had my coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: