Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69195 times)
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

I hope too, bitcoin makes a person get rich quickly but it all takes a very long process, not as easy as expected.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

Bitcoin is not easy to become rich but its way somehow. It takes effort and determination to achieve your goals like if you invest and hold it for long term possible you can be rich.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

It's not as easy as you think. It takes hard work, determination and skill capital to be able to get bitcoin.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

Although there are people who are rich because of bitcoin but it all depends on the experience in the world of bitcoin, hard work and one's financial intelligence. It can lead you to become rich.
dey90

Activity: 548

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:29:30 PM

Very lucky for people who know about bitcoin. They can earn a lot of money from various jobs. If you focus more and work hard in the bitcoin world you can also get what you want
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

there is no doubt about it. Gettting rich by bitcoin is a new job. At the present, it is spreading to many countries and in the future, it can become a important part in international market. besides, this new job will attract people 's curiosity thanks to getting much profit by bitcoin.
bitcoin is using for a lot of purposes now some people use bitcoin to make money and get rich by selling their bitcoin and some of them use bitcoin to secure and enlarge their money by investing in bitcoin and a lot of people are buying bitcoin and they want to keep it save for their future so I want to say that there are a lot of way to get money and making your future bright with bitcoin

131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:40:17 PM

It takes hard work and knowledge about bitcoin. All work takes time to make us rich. good luck
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

That's right and I am getting rich by Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The fact is that I generally plan to become rich Only thanks to Bitcoin. The fact is that there will be no real work and such opportunities do not appear. I can not even imagine how much and how to work real and physically to earn at least a real life. Bitcoin gives an opportunity without straining to get at least something.
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:14:48 AM

All need a process to get wealth. Moreover we have to try hard and get knowledge about bitcoin.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

what do you think about this topic?

Yes, also if the person doing bitcoin knows how to deal with money, he/she will be rich with bitcoin but it is not “instant”. The only thing I knew of being instant rich is winning in lotto, but bitcoin just like any other job, you will start from the low position or rank and get small profit then you will rank up and then you will get / earn big profit. Everything will start to nothing and if we pursue we will turn into something. But I believe that bitcoin is a way of getting rich because there are lots of ways we can do in bitcoin. Hardwork + patient + bitcoin = surely success.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

It takes hard work and knowledge about bitcoin. All work takes time to make us rich. good luck
Correct there is no instant in bitcoin, it will needs a time and effort to make us rich by working in bitcoin community, also we should have perseverance to make us successful. But bitcoin will be a big help for us to make us rich just continuous to beleived in bitcoin.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:32:09 AM

Not really, because even bitcoin promise you a good return you will still need to work for it, like here in signature campaign, when you got accepted you will not receive the payment not unless you meet all the requirements. Easy money will soon be gone, work hard for it for you to know its real value.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:20:45 AM

bitcoin is way to get rich because many site are payment by bitcoin.there are buxhour,sitecoin,adbtc etc.bitcoin price increasing day by day.
Yes. The easiest way to become rich in the world full of technology is to trade with the most wanted digital coin i.e. bitcoin. Bitcoins are offering all that one can demand in order to trade with digital currency. It is increasing popularity is further increasing market value with a great edge over other coins. I personally believe that bitcoins are the safest way of becoming rich now a days.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

I don't fully agree with this, yes you may say that bitcoin has made many people rich already but the time that was spent by those people are so long. It simply means that the way to become rich with bitcoin is by being patient and being able to handle long terms campaign. The word rich in your topic for me is aaccurate. Bitcoin's price is getting higher though sometimes it goes down a little. I you really have faith in bitcoin that it may get you rich then you should be patient and knowledgeable about what you are doing.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

I don't fully agree with this, yes you may say that bitcoin has made many people rich already but the time that was spent by those people are so long. It simply means that the way to become rich with bitcoin is by being patient and being able to handle long terms campaign. The word rich in your topic for me is aaccurate. Bitcoin's price is getting higher though sometimes it goes down a little. I you really have faith in bitcoin that it may get you rich then you should be patient and knowledgeable about what you are doing.
i myself not agree with this. although it is a fact that bitcoin is a good mean of making money and specially if you are related to trading, but still it is time consuming and you have to work hard and then it can become possible to earn money.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

I think it is not appropriate to say that bitcoins can get you rich in an instant. Maybe it is better to say that is a way faster to earn money if you know how to manage bitcoins and effectively use it to gain more bitcoins. It is not like you win jackpot and win an instant million unless you play on gamble site which is very risky and higher chance of losing you own bitcoin leaving you bankrupt.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

I think it depends on the people on how he will handle his life so that he'll became a rich person. BTC is nothing to do in being rich because the hardwork and ofcourse the strategy of the person is the who will make him a rich person and nothing to do with the bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a currency and it will help you in many ways.

Yes it is, and bitcoin is just a technological way for us to get an extra income but the real thing people will be successful base on the eagerness and dedication of his will to become one. Being successful is about having the satisfaction that you want to have not typically to become 'rich' , its just a word describe for the money that you have today but not the rhing that will grow for the succeeding time.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

Bitcoin is not a quick to get rich scheme.Bitcoin price is volatile and it increases and decreases with difference in demand.So,overnight success is not possible in bitcoins also.It will take time for our investment to grow.We must have patience till it happens.
Lancetheyiffer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

I dont know?, well i just started btw, so i still dont know what is the full concept of bitcoin and how do this makes money. so maybe i can fet tips from people who is a pro in bitcoin :3
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Partly, Yes.Why? Because you can earn a big amount of money here.
Earning bitcoin is earning money too. But of course you will not be rich if you do not know how to properly spend your money.
Being rich is not just earning money, it's also about how you live your life with what you have.
Lets say you have big amount of bitcoin, you use to spend it for your personal wants, luxuries and other things that you really don't need. You spend and spend your bitcoin in things which is not necessarily needed, until you nothing has left on you. Yes, you'd become rich,  but its just for a while.
But if you spend your bitcoin on your needs, and keep some for your future, I may say that you are rich. For you are not only rich today, you'll be rich too in the future. You just need to spend wisely to become rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: