Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69191 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:30:13 PM

I think not really to get rich but to improve the status of the life of the ones using bitcoin.Bitcoin is very helpful,because these can help people in their financial status.Bitcoin is reliable for people who works inside their house.If you work hard for surely you will be rich.You cannot get rich in just 1 day but you can do it more easy usinh your knowledge.
well said if you will dedicate your time and use your knowledge chances of getting rich is much possible using this system as we knew that there's a lots
of opportunities which we can do in order to have or chance to increase our daily income there's ways which can provide good earnings if we seek deeply
to learn how.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

I think it is not appropriate to say that bitcoins can get you rich in an instant. Maybe it is better to say that is a way faster to earn money if you know how to manage bitcoins and effectively use it to gain more bitcoins. It is not like you win jackpot and win an instant million unless you play on gamble site which is very risky and higher chance of losing you own bitcoin leaving you bankrupt.
Agree with you, maybe I would agree with "that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money" because surely you can earn money just by doing some method of getting bitcoin like a faucet. If you are disciplined and working hard. Maybe in a few years you could become rich dude, no instant way

Actually, by doing nothing.
You just buy and let it be. To be rich buy as much as you can have.
But if you want a faster one then go to the altcoin section.
Both are rising in price so it is like a double profit too.
That is how trading really works. Can also prevent losses.

Maybe it works for you buy it is actually a risky thing, especially with altcoins. I agree with your second line though, you can become rich with bitcoin by doing nothing exept byuing and holding it. How exactly you can prevent losses by trading altcoins remains unclear to me.  Smiley
I also get the picture of your opinion. Based on my experience, though it's not that far enough that I know about altcoins thus, what's clear to me is bitcoin. Speaking of becoming rich matter, everybody knows that there is no shortcuts of everything. I mean when you want to achieve something greater in life, first thing you must do is invest time and effort will follow. We have to work on it still but not in an instant way. If you desire big you also have to invest big and that is time management over bitcoin. We have to exert effort whatever circumstances may happen. Whether working or not, effort and time will be together in order to get something especially when you want to be rich someday.

I agree with you, time, money and efforts what is needed to become rich. Hardly you will become rich with bitcoin instantly by doing nothing. But with time you actually can. People who were buying bitcoin $5 piece could have become rich by just holding it until today.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

not like that, its not instant because we need to learn about bitcoin. you can fast learning if there someone lead you, if you learn by your self it may take the time
That’s true. All depends on your knowledge about bitcoins. If you have sound knowledge about the crypto market and are really beware of scams and frauds in this market, you can make a huge profit within short time. But if you are new to this field and unfortunately no one knows about bitcoins in your circle, you might get to go through tough experiences before becoming rich with bitcoins.

Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:35:56 PM

I think if rich instantly is not possible because dibitcoin need a lot of learning but all back to your personal, and I am grateful for more than enough. Wink
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

I think it can be a gan but it also takes time if instant all those things are also impossible dibitcoin we have to work first, so we have to do many projects to be successful. Grin Grin
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:57:25 PM

not like that, its not instant because we need to learn about bitcoin. you can fast learning if there someone lead you, if you learn by your self it may take the time
That’s true. All depends on your knowledge about bitcoins. If you have sound knowledge about the crypto market and are really beware of scams and frauds in this market, you can make a huge profit within short time. But if you are new to this field and unfortunately no one knows about bitcoins in your circle, you might get to go through tough experiences before becoming rich with bitcoins.

It is all about luck. I have been here for more than 4 years, and I know about BTC quite a bit. Even then, my profits from Bitcoin trading were moderate, at the best. At the same time, I have seen noobs profiting as much as 100% in a single day from margin trading.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:32:50 PM

You can definitely xFOLD your profits easily in this world once you know what you're doing. Even beginners luck, even just buying and holding, and especially on alts/riding btc runs, etc. Nothing this volatile has existed and hence yes it 'can be' a quick way to up your portfolio/worth. On the flip side you can let your fear and greed get the best of you and go broke trying to get rich quick.

I have associates whom I have to remind that I told them to get bitcoin years ago and they're like "oh yeah I still have a whole of them, how's it doing?", they don't care/forget/have other assets... and once I tell them they just upped their worth by six figures they quickly start to pay attention to the markets/realize they became even richer instantly lol.

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich because you still need to work hard for it. Before you invest in Bitcoin, you need to do some effort of studying it and making some research. If it is an instant way to get rich, all of us here should be rich. Bitcoin is just a tool that can make you rich.
Bitcoin is not a short cut to become rich. Bitcoin can be one reason to make you rich but need a little time to make it. Other people say that holding bitcoin will make you rich, I believe with these.

Yes of course, I think OP just misunderstand or we are trying to point out different opinions. Maybe what he is trying to say is if you do have bitcoins then you could be easily rich in the near future since the price is always fluctuating, but your point is you have to work hard and earn bitcoin through the different ways here in this forum or even outside this forum.
Key factor to make one bitcoin and I assure you will become rich in the near future.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:11:44 AM

I dont know?, well i just started btw, so i still dont know what is the full concept of bitcoin and how do this makes money. so maybe i can fet tips from people who is a pro in bitcoin :3

It is a way to get rich but it cannot make you an instant one. You have to wait for a lot of years before becoming a rich person in bitcoin. And it is also going to happen on how you will work with your source of income. If you are a newbie trader and you have the potential to see your good life in bitcoin, believe it will happen.

That right, this is not an instant thing to get rich because you will be given a lot of work.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:13:30 AM

Bitcoin could have been your way to be rich in a short time period.
It's not really instant, but if you had bought $10 in bitcoins in 2009 and sell it now you would been a millionaire.
At this moment it's impossible to get instant rich by Bitcoin.
Only possible with an expensive investment and a lot of luck.

If you can catch a waves between $1700 and $2800, of course it's the way to get rich fast. This is not so common. It usually requires more time to create a wealth with bitcoin.
I'm just excited for those who has bought bitcoin in a cheap price as it is came to $1800 they are very lucky now they will enjoy the power of bitcoin that how much it has change their lives. I mean I would love to consider myself as well because I have bought a bitcoin in a cheap price even I got around 1 to 2 bitcoin now it is 5x more than my income.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

Bitcoin could have been your way to be rich in a short time period.
It's not really instant, but if you had bought $10 in bitcoins in 2009 and sell it now you would been a millionaire.
At this moment it's impossible to get instant rich by Bitcoin.
Only possible with an expensive investment and a lot of luck.

If you can catch a waves between $1700 and $2800, of course it's the way to get rich fast. This is not so common. It usually requires more time to create a wealth with bitcoin.

What if you are trapped in the $3,000 to $1,700 wave? In that case, you will be losing almost half of your investment. I have only one advice for you. Please be patient, and in the end BTC will make you rich.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

I dont know?, well i just started btw, so i still dont know what is the full concept of bitcoin and how do this makes money. so maybe i can fet tips from people who is a pro in bitcoin :3

It is a way to get rich but it cannot make you an instant one. You have to wait for a lot of years before becoming a rich person in bitcoin. And it is also going to happen on how you will work with your source of income. If you are a newbie trader and you have the potential to see your good life in bitcoin, believe it will happen.

That right, this is not an instant thing to get rich because you will be given a lot of work.
Yes it is but it takes time to be rich and study for what is bitcoin is in forum you can and in trading also but you need to sacrifice.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:54:12 AM

I think that's true because the bitcoin kepepuleran nowadays is getting familiar with the widespread community and many people are interested to use it. So it gives us a bit more chance to be better, more income.and it is not impossible for us to be rich.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

I think that's true because the bitcoin kepepuleran nowadays is getting familiar with the widespread community and many people are interested to use it. So it gives us a bit more chance to be better, more income.and it is not impossible for us to be rich.
It's not instant we need to work for it,learn and study it. But it really gives us a chance to get rich we just need to be smart on making it happen through investing, trading and doing tasks that can pay us with btc and saving it till it pumps.
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

I think it depends on how you use your earnings or bitcoin. If you use it for gambling then your not going to be rich. But if you use it in the right and smart way and using the advantages of bitcoin at the same time your on your way to get rich.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

I think it depends on how you use your earnings or bitcoin. If you use it for gambling then your not going to be rich. But if you use it in the right and smart way and using the advantages of bitcoin at the same time your on your way to get rich.
thats right if any one go to gambling for bitcoin they cannot going to be rich and loss their money. we should use our bitcoin in proper way and to full fill our needs and full fill our life standards then we can save bitcoin and will be rich.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

It's not instant you have to do the right strategy for you to get rich but it will take sometimes. If you probably thinking of gambling yes you can become instant rich by gambling but the chance of losing everything is higher than getting instant rich.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:16:14 AM

Obviously right.i have seen many people beside me who have been succeed now.if any on focus on it with great respect i think he will get a good result.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

Obviously right.i have seen many people beside me who have been succeed now.if any on focus on it with great respect i think he will get a good result.

Congratulations on your success, it is my goal to be rich one day with help of bitcoins too. I seen many comments like yours, where people share their success, this is encouraging for all new people like
I am. I am getting in with very small investments in bitcoin, with that and with lot of work I will need time for achieving my goal, for me bitcoin will not be instant way to get rich.
   Bitcoin can be instant way to get rich just if a person decide to invest a lot of money right on the beginning. Then with no work, and just with time that person can become very rich in just one year. As you can
see instant way for getting rich is reserved for already rich people who can invest a lot of money. Early adopters had luck to buy when bitcoin was cheap, that times will never come again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:47:33 AM

Well i agree but not really sure with that instant part.
Maybe the instant one will be like years ago when btc is cheap, you buy bitcoins, and do nothing with them except keeping it. And years later, the price is so high and you gain like so many many profits from it.
It happened though, i read about that thing once but not everyone can be rich instantly lol.
But i do believe we can be rich with bitcoin. But everything needs time and process.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: