Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69198 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:52:04 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is the fastest way to get rich because you want to enter the Cryptocurrency market, first you have to be mentally stable and have a lot of experience to survive. I hope you keep calm when prices fall
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin can make us rich but becoming rich is not an instant thing especially when it comes to bitcoin. At first, when im still not doing bitcoin but i already knew about it, i think it is very easy to earn and become rich through it. But when i enter and start doing bitcoin I realize it is not for instant. So the reality wakes me up. I have to learn more about bitcoin even now Im on this rank. My experienced is nothing compare to heroes and legendaries out there. I know this rank can't make me rich enough maybe it just can place me into a more stable life. Still more time and effort is to be spend.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

what do you think about this topic?

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
Yes it is because bitcoin is a type of money too. And right now its value was too high that can make you rich if you have more bitcoin. If you continue using it and save every income that you get this thing wasnt possible to happen.

Mehedi72

Activity: 741
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:02:11 AM

Unfortunately there is no way to get rich instantly. You have to work hard & Hard & Hard. And thus you may rich someday  but no guarantee. Furthermore I don't think bitcoin helps you to get rich instantly but maybe bitcoin can change your economic condition...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:15:58 AM

If you invest your money in past and bought BTC when the price was 0.003$ or 13$ then offcourse today you will be rich.
But now you can became rich only if you invest in mining or buy BTC when the price go down.
#Support BTC price to go higher.

Or if you have a really huge capital. From around $1900 just a few weeks ago to more than $3000 right now, there must be some huge profit right there. But buying a single BTC right now is already hard to do because of its very high value.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:13:19 AM

There's no quick way to get rich, you need to do harkwork for it, but if your luck you can do it in bitcoin like in trading here, if you try the risk to invest big then the profit is also going to big, and here In campaign for joining you can earn also but not so big like trading
Not really instant way to become rich, but it may contribute a lot for a life status to improved. Rich is not an easy to reach, you need hardwork, great ideas and a wide vision on it. If you have money from bitcoin, just invest it or put a business maybe it helps. It takes time for than word rich and a luck.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:32:00 AM

There's no quick way to get rich, you need to do harkwork for it, but if your luck you can do it in bitcoin like in trading here, if you try the risk to invest big then the profit is also going to big, and here In campaign for joining you can earn also but not so big like trading
Not really instant way to become rich, but it may contribute a lot for a life status to improved. Rich is not an easy to reach, you need hardwork, great ideas and a wide vision on it. If you have money from bitcoin, just invest it or put a business maybe it helps. It takes time for than word rich and a luck.
Getting rich is not easy, just like you said it needs hard work and a lot of time before you will become rich because getting rich from being poor takes a lot of effort and time. If you will not be able to put a lot of time and effort then you will just end up stuck from being poor or what is your current financial status. Work hard and party later.
Nazmul012

Activity: 783

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:36:14 AM

To get rich through bitcoin or  by some other thing, is everyones desire.. but firstly you have to understand that,  to get rich is too difficult than your thought. You have to survive your entire life for it....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

Some people may already be rich from bitcoin, because they have a lot of bitcoin that will definitely get rich instantly, they already know about bitcoin and of course it will be easy to get bitcoin.
But if like me who just know bitcoin, will not instant to get a lot of bitcoin, because it still takes hard work and of course accompanied by patience .

good luck ..

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is the fastest way to get rich because you want to enter the Cryptocurrency market, first you have to be mentally stable and have a lot of experience to survive. I hope you keep calm when prices fall
Good points.
Not only that but you have to know how and when is the right time to leverage when you are trading with other coins.
Alot of people have foreseen which ones to do this for and even created groups in which they allow you to know which coins to invest into and which ones to discard before they lose you anything.
This is allow in the crypto world but not in the stock market trading avenue.
Maybe you are right, bitcoin is not "instant " way to get rich but maybe bitcoin is the "fastest" way to get rich. because of price of bitcoin or you can try your luck in trading with altcoin and sure you will get good result.
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

Bitcoin is an instant way to get rich, but you have to get through hard work. Investing bitcoin, you have to make some effort to get his lessons and his research. Bitcoin is a tool for getting rich but must go through several factors to get rich.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:51:25 AM

i know i'm newbie but here my opinion.

I think it's not instant, if you trading with bitcoin you have to make good strategy so you can win and that use a lot of time and energy.

and if you investment in bitcoin also you have to patient, and try not make rush decicion that make you lose.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

to be honest in my point of view there is no instant way to be rich all ways need process to become rich. but sometimes peoples through hard process to get rich and other through easy ways. we still need effort to get rich with bitcoin for example at beginning we don't know anything bout bitcoin except faucet it will be more easy when we arrived in this forum and found signature campaign.

not only signature campaign that we can found in this forum, we also found mining trading discussions obviously both of them the main source of big profits that we can earn from getin bitcoin world.
so i just wanna say no instant way to get rich but bitcoin provides an more 'easy' ways for it users to het rich.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

Bitcoin is a strong digital cryptocurrency that through getting rich not much hard as it has the such of capability, just need your concentration and depends how much expert you're!
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:11:06 AM

No mate, it is not sadly and gladly. Sadly because no one can become rich like that. Gladly because if  everyone were rich how worse can the world end up to in the future. Maybe you can earn a decent amount of money in the form of bitcoin, not an instant way to become rich.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:06:41 AM

Obviously to get rich requires struggle as well as hard work to achieve it, because i think there is no instant way a person gets rich easily. So too with bitcoin business is not that easy to gain a profit.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Bitcoin is a strong digital cryptocurrency that through getting rich not much hard as it has the such of capability, just need your concentration and depends how much expert you're!

The word "rich" it sounds great but hard to get. I strongly agree that there is no instant way of becoming rich, bitcoin may bring you there but not in easy way. Not just buy bitcoin only, but you also involve in other ways to have profit just like investment. You need hardwork, ideas and being a motivated person to reach that wonderful word rich.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

Obviously to get rich requires struggle as well as hard work to achieve it, because i think there is no instant way a person gets rich easily. So too with bitcoin business is not that easy to gain a profit.
Yes. It can help us to achieve the thing that we want. It can help us to save more and to get more money. It will one of those way that can help us very much. We cannot be rich in an easy way but rather it could be the thing that can help us to achieve the things that we want. Nothing can be rich in an instant way.
therealone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

Maybe with the right time and patience, you would be able to save or accumulate some cash. If you're lucky maybe in a less amount of time. Although, it is undeniable that bitcoins have it's up and downs, the people still enjoy bitcoin. Perhaps, if you got early in bitcoin, by earlier I mean the time when the price of a bitcoin is not high, you might actually get yourself a huge amount of cash now if you have managed to get a couple of bitcoins earlier. Unlike now,  it's getting harder and harder to accumulate bitcoins and their price is very high(or moderate maybe). In addition, I doubt that bitcoins would be gone anytime soon. Furthermore, I am hopeful that my patience would lead me somewhere in the bitcoin industry. Just a plain newbie here.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

instant? come on. This is really bull. Sure some people have gotten rich, but that's how it is for all startup techs that become a success.
I dont buy bitcoins to become rich. I buy bitcoins to avoid getting poor..

The FIAT system is a sure way to loose money.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

maybe but not sure fully...because its price always up and downs any time any days

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: