Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69198 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

Everyone would want to get rich moreover me a lot of short of money if true bitcoin can make rich i will focus on bitcointalk. Grin

Yes, everyone have a desire to get rich, and bitcoin is seriously short way to make rich.
But it is not enough just you are focus only on bitcointalk.
Better to start altcoin trading, and gambling. I know mostly people disagree with gambling point of view, but in fact gambling is also shortest way to earn money. And trading is best way to make money.
Well, but trading also requires enough skill in order to gain profit. Well, maybe that would be an easy way to get rich. But each trading has a high enough risk. But, if you are proficient, it will be easy.

in my point of view that is very good choice to focus on bitcointalk at beginning to found more knowledge on trading because if you still don't have a skill for trading this forum bitcointalk.org is very proper place to gain your skill of trading. you should go to trading discussions  section and take a much knowledge as you can.

after get enough knowledge you can brave your self to start trading, i am totally agree that trading is very risky so needs preparation before decided to start.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:44:37 AM

I never thought like that because i myself feel the hard work from the bottom to the top level and finally now i have a signature Campaign Although his income is still small.
I believe all things will take a very long time, no one is rich easily without hard work, unless his job is a corruptor who can make money instantly.
 As long as there is will and hard work, surely we will succeed in any case. .

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

Everyone would want to get rich moreover me a lot of short of money if true bitcoin can make rich i will focus on bitcointalk. Grin

Yes, everyone have a desire to get rich, and bitcoin is seriously short way to make rich.
Better to start altcoin trading, and gambling. I know mostly people disagree with gambling point of view, but in fact gambling is also shortest way to earn money. And trading is best way to make money.
Well, but trading also requires enough skill in order to gain profit. Well, maybe that would be an easy way to get rich. But each trading has a high enough risk. But, if you are proficient, it will be easy.

in my point of view that is very good choice to focus on bitcointalk at beginning to found more knowledge on trading because if you still don't have a skill for trading this forum bitcointalk.org is very proper place to gain your skill of trading. you should go to trading discussions  section and take a much knowledge as you can.

after get enough knowledge you can brave your self to start trading, i am totally agree that trading is very risky so needs preparation before decided to start.

Trading is for many people some very profitable way to earn money.
Gather informations, see the signs of the market, don't rush things.
And always keep an eye on the legal situation in your country.
Sometimes you do very good tradings, but the taxes eat you up after all.

It's me!!!
Sosnovkino

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

Maybe it was in the past, somewhere about 2011.
But now it is just too popular and lacks the volatility it had before, so it can't be the best choice for a trader.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

Maybe it was in the past, somewhere about 2011.
But now it is just too popular and lacks the volatility it had before, so it can't be the best choice for a trader.
It is still one of the best choice for a trader to make money because bitcoin is still volatile and there is also called altcoins which most of the traders go because they are more volatile than bitcoin and having a good knowledge about trading and some fundamentals will be a good help for you to get rich with trading in cryptocurrencies.
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

I do not think rich quick way because everything takes process and also patience to get success in bitcoin. Because everything is not as easy as we imagine. Need a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and hard work in order to get maximum results. Many ways to achieve success we can choose according to the knowledge, abilities and skills we have
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

No. Nothing is guaranteed for anyone to get rich. Being rich is a lifestyle. It requires patience, hard work and smart investment. Bitcoin is the future of currency. We're now living its first few benefits. Yet, it doesn't mean we can get rich instantly once we invest. It all takes time and smart planning. 

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

I never thought that so many people really think that you can rich quickly by using bitcoins. This is so stupid. Money can't be accessed easily because they will lose their value. Bitcoin just gives a choice of paths to wealth, but to go this way people have yourself. Bitcoin is not God.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

It's true that everyone want to be rich and bitcoin is a way for it. Depending on how you will work with the source of your income, if you are that too focus here on forum there's a lot of way to earn money. And it can be an assumption to yourself that bitcoin will make you an instant rich person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

I never thought that so many people really think that you can rich quickly by using bitcoins. This is so stupid. Money can't be accessed easily because they will lose their value. Bitcoin just gives a choice of paths to wealth, but to go this way people have yourself. Bitcoin is not God.
If it's as simple as people say, maybe we all have become very rich. It's true that we can get rich quicker by bitcoin but it's not instantaneous, we need a whole process to do that, it's very complicated and sometimes we can get depressed and disappointed. Knowledge and experience is the key to helping us become rich, Bitcoin is a tool to optimize the knowledge and experience of our

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

I don't think so, it's like a real job, there must be a process. Every project that I follow does not all run smoothly, there are also projects that failed and fired from the project. All that is not instant, all need patience and thoroughness.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I could say bitcoin is not instant way to get rich because if we can say instant it is happening or coming immediately in doing bitcoin you should invest first like your time, knowledge and hard work. We could say that Bitcoin is the to get rich, not instant. If you focus of this you would be able to get the way of success and from that success you become a rich man.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:41:49 AM

For me, bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich, Because if you believe in this things, it shows that you are depending on luck which is no difference when you play in gambling more in luck dependent. Because before you become rich into bitcoin it needs process and time and effort.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

No thing in this world can be get for an instant because everything we have and everything we get is a product of hardwork, effort, sacrifice, patience, etc. That case also happens within bitcoin cryptocurrency. Yes it do really provide income online but not for an instant. You must first work hard on joining or participating into different campaigns before you can be able to gain an income that will be your earning. Those earning of yours must be use wisely through saving or spending. Save a lot and spend less. If you spend, assure that it have sense such as investing. Those things will be your key to get rich and not just because of bitcoin you can get rich for an instant.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

Except winning a jackpot/LOTO ticket you can't be instantly rich, everything needs time and patience even bitcoin.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

I think that's right. Because bitcoins rate increasing day by day.
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:32:13 AM

There is no such thing as an instant way to get rich !
Everything in life needs patience and hard work , for instance in bitcoin you need to acknowledge a lot of informations about mining/trading/investing to make good amounts of money , despite that even with the bump going on these few days just waiting makes you a profit ! (turned from 2.7k to 3.7k in less than 10 days ) , so patience is a key factor in everything . Working hard can be replaced by working smart in similar fields .
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:22:00 PM

Bitcoins has certainly proved to be a quick way of getting rich for those people who have invested in it in the past. Today, we all agree at this one point for sure. Today it is the most expensive digital currency and buying it is a little bit difficult now.

Still, people are investing in it because they are aware of this fact that its value is going to touch the sky in near future as they say, "its better late than never".
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

If instant get rich is impossible because crypto world we must have insight and ability in completing project, and based on patience.
And we will get the results as prepared, all process and system us Grin
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

This is uncertain. We all know that bitcoin is bit unstable even if it's popular and well-known. If you have strategies to apply in getting sufficient amount of bitcoin for a short period of time, specifically, as of this time. When price is still rising continuously, that is the best time to be able make your dreams come true: to be an instant milllionaire. But that would very difficult and requires lot of skill and attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: